Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Gaddafi is dead....
So Gaddafi is dead....
I don't think the rebels could have ever done what they needed to do without NATO airstrikes.

Who are the rebels?
Why now?
Why NATO intervention?

Too many unanswered questions and the US media just plays along.

I have a feeling international oil companies are going to show up their with contracts in a few years.

Others thoughts? I don't buy the official story.
RE: So Gaddafi is dead....
Yeah, something sounds a bit off about the whole thing... But, I did see the picture of his corpse. Quite disturbing really... Shouldn't have looked.
Cunt
(October 20, 2011 at 2:19 pm)paintpooper Wrote: Why NATO intervention?

Oil.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
He was captured then killed. This is a war crime surely.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Good riddance.

I'm sure whoever emerges to take power will be oh-so-much better!
Yes, the muslim brotherhood and their public intellectuals will come forward, no doubt. Using the mask of Islam like Khomeini, building up insane crowds and sweep to power. Et voila, a North African Iran.

You read it here first.
(October 20, 2011 at 2:19 pm)paintpooper Wrote: I don't think the rebels could have ever done what they needed to do without NATO airstrikes.

Who are the rebels?
Why now?
Why NATO intervention?

Too many unanswered questions and the US media just plays along.

I have a feeling international oil companies are going to show up their with contracts in a few years.

Others thoughts? I don't buy the official story.

My money was the US flew in a drone and blasted where the dictator was hiding.

Next Libya will become a Cleric run state with the Blessings of Saudi Arabia.

Then Aramco will step in and start buying up oil fields, ensuring America has prefered status for sales.
I watched some of the live coverage from Al Jazeera and they spoke to some libyans including some fighters and it seems most people want a democratic rule although one of them said, democracy with islamic values/law, hopefully it'll turn out more like secular turkey rather than something ruled with strict shari'ah(islamic) laws.
The guy was a fuck, but he was brutally murdered. I can't pretend to be happy about the way that was handled.
They wasted the poor guy.
Now what's going to become of Libya?
I tell ya, another hellhole like angola.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaddafi declares war on Europe Ashendant 23 7407 July 11, 2011 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: Violet
Information Libya Protests: Tripoli In Open Revolt, Pro-Gaddafi Gangs Terrorize Capital HeyItsZeus 9 4153 February 28, 2011 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious