Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decent Personality Test
Decent Personality Test
I'm not sure that the majority of you would find these types of tests accurate but one of my teachers showed the class this great one! Besides, it's fun!

My results Cool Shades ;

Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: Decent Personality Test
Server error.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
No worky.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Works for me... Hmmm... I really can't help you guys. Sad
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Nope, not working for me either, comes up as error 500[/i]
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Guys, take the "question" part off the url and hit it again.

My results: aesthetic, intellectual and friendly

Summer= a great person? Smile
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Done ...

"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
My results

Cunt
(October 21, 2011 at 7:46 am)HeyItsZeus Wrote: Summer= a great person? Smile

Meh. If being a romantic makes you a great person.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexism and Borderline Personality Disorder Duty 10 1542 November 23, 2022 at 11:25 am
Last Post: brewer
  Schizoid and Avoidant Personality Disorders GrandizerII 8 1147 February 14, 2018 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Short review of borderline personality disorder treatment brewer 0 485 March 13, 2017 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Test My Theory: Macro evolution DOES happen? Gawdzilla Sama 44 12858 December 20, 2016 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  The simple body test that proves the theory of evolution TubbyTubby 17 2763 March 22, 2016 at 5:50 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Are you born with your personality? Clueless Morgan 18 4422 March 18, 2014 at 10:55 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Researchers debunk myth of 'right-brain' and 'left-brain' personality traits CleanShavenJesus 11 5789 August 18, 2013 at 7:12 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Next-Gen Test Tube Baby Born pineapplebunnybounce 4 2389 July 12, 2013 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  Borderline Personality Disorder pop_punks_not_dead 2 1419 February 17, 2013 at 9:59 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Power of prayer flunks an unusual test Darwinian 35 13055 April 7, 2012 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance