Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas Redneck denies gun training to Muslims/Obama voters
Texas Redneck denies gun training to Muslims/Obama voters
Stupid redneck runs radio ad refusing to train Obama voters/supporters or Muslims.

Apparently he could get into trouble with the DPS, because firearms instructors are not allowed to discriminate based on race, creed, religion, etc.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
RE: Texas Redneck denies gun training to Muslims/Obama voters
Are you surprised that there are assholes in Texas? How do you think Perry got to be governor!
By flashing his fantastic grin and 'secret' plan to restore Texas?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Surprised? No, not one bit. I just wish Texas would fucking secede already so the fundies could all move there and turn it into their Christian theocratic paradise called "Jesusland." With all the fundies moving there, maybe the rest of us could get some peace.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
It's shitlickers like him that make my eye twitch when I hear the word "Texas".

(October 28, 2011 at 6:04 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Surprised? No, not one bit. I just wish Texas would fucking secede already so the fundies could all move there and turn it into their Christian theocratic paradise called "Jesusland." With all the fundies moving there, maybe the rest of us could get some peace.

We wouldnt get any peace. ust as soon as they have their Jesus land, the first thing they will do is purge their land of infidels. the second would be holy war. You know..the usual hard right fundy response to immense power as proven throughout history.
"The fact is, if you are a devout Muslim, then you cannot be a true American."

Wowww.

BangheadBangheadBangheadBangheadBangheadBangheadBanghead

Fucking moron, declaring facts from opinions..
If I worked at a store and this guy tried to buy something from me, I'd tell this asshole Texans aren't allowed in this store, GET THE FUCK OUT!
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
Look at the responses on Yahoo about this man.

This is one of the reasons why I left using yahoo all together.

they dont call it "yahoo" for nothing, as a bunch of hateful yahoo's populate it.

I dont even like opening yahoo links anymore, as I have sworn that hateful site off completely. It might as well be fox news.

I am 100% Google right now.
Yeah, the comments on that one were just totally pitiful. Dumbasses saying stupid shit like, "Doesn't he have the right to refuse service to anyone?" No, not when it's based on race or religion, he doesn't.

Just think of the outrage if someone refused service to Christians.
There's yall's gun nut, btw.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1305 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  "Team Normal" A Redneck atheist view. Brian37 0 281 June 17, 2022 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 3998 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Texas Law could circumvent Roe V. Wade Cecelia 55 4205 September 29, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What explains Macron’s obsession with Islam and Muslims? WinterHold 17 1298 October 27, 2020 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Another Gun Thread Foxaèr 254 18893 September 29, 2020 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1538 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1560 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Most British voters support violence on brexit downbeatplumb 17 1465 October 30, 2019 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Obama Eulogizes Elijah Cummings AFTT47 2 563 October 26, 2019 at 3:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger