Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
This Makes Me Laugh
This Makes Me Laugh
I came across this picture while I was searching the web. It makes me laugh, but also pisses me off.

[Image: 24kw28j.jpg]
I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. -Richard Dawkins Thinking
[Image: 9jeh6q.png]
[Image: 16kvqqp.png]
RE: This Makes Me Laugh
It's ok it's from a parody site. Funny stuff there.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
No it's not. It's from http://objectiveministries.org in their kids section (in colour) http://objectiveministries.org/kidz/

It's not a parody site.
Damn fundies.
I stand corrected, it reminded me of a comic I saw on an actual parody site, which was not the one linked.

Hah, went to the site and saw this "This was done to stifle fears that Mr. Obama's supposed Christian faith was merely a calculated ruse to hide his Muslim-Atheist leanings."

Because you can TOTALLY be a muslim-atheist.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
Also thought it was a parody or something. Shit, and I really mean it.

I mean, it's nearly to ridicolous to be true. I mean are they for real or do they practice to become so... what it the right word?... strange.

Anyway, looked at the link you posted Adrian and it's hard to belive that such site even exict. It's american right? Such things useally come from there.
Yes things like this happen in America all the time.I have people at school that won't even talk to me because I am an atheist. That is the only reason they have for not talking to me.
I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. -Richard Dawkins Thinking
[Image: 9jeh6q.png]
[Image: 16kvqqp.png]
If I had my way we'd all be spending our sundays like this:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hoi Zaeme.
(April 8, 2009 at 10:48 pm)Ted1205 Wrote: I came across this picture while I was searching the web. It makes me laugh, but also pisses me off.

[Image: 24kw28j.jpg]

this pic is retarded, isn't America supposed to be the bastion of democracy, of freedom of thought and religious tolerance?
Personally, it's not God I dislike, it's his fan club I can't stand.
(April 9, 2009 at 8:17 am)rjh Wrote: If I had my way we'd all be spending our sundays like this:
What, no ice cream? HEATHEN!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What makes people irrational thinkers? SlowCalculations 228 18295 January 15, 2022 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  It makes me sad Rahn127 7 1676 April 24, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: LostLocke
  What makes people believe in religion? LetThereBeNoGod 11 3169 February 21, 2017 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Are there any scientific books or studies that explain what makes a person religious? WisdomOfTheTrees 13 2566 February 9, 2017 at 2:33 am
Last Post: Mirek-Polska
  As an atheist, what makes your socks go up and down?? vorlon13 4 1523 May 18, 2016 at 7:03 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  In need of a more humbleness. Why condemning the Theistic position makes no sense. Mystic 141 24081 September 22, 2014 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Chas
  Atheism Kills Off the Ambition of the Lower Classes and Makes them Anti-Social Blackrook 59 28964 July 9, 2014 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Amalynne0
  This Makes Me A Very Happy Atheist LivingNumbers6.626 0 1019 May 5, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: LivingNumbers6.626
  Makes me wonder tor 34 5966 April 2, 2014 at 7:20 am
Last Post: archangle
  what makes a person a person? microxone 41 9444 December 18, 2013 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Ksa