Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satan’s plan and the sign of the beast.

It is all political.
Satan would have man’s wealth and the economy within his control.

The sign of the beast would be the coin of the day. Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s.
We all use coin of some kind. Even paper coin and plastic coin. All numbered and accounted for. We have all taken on and wear the sign of the beast. We just do not acknowledge it in those terms.

It is impossible for our socio economic demographic pyramid to collapse. It can only redistribute. It will always have a pyramidal shape of some kind. This means that we can collectively decide what that shape should be and stabilize it if we choose to do so. It would profit the whole common and give greater long term benefits and growth.

The stabilizing force is in the hands of the rich and powerful who are presently holding the wealth. The same ones who are just gabbing and not putting their money where their mouths are.

We are told by the media; the spread between the rich and the poor continues to be widen. More and more wealthy individuals are giving up their fortunes to show an example; there is profit in spending. Everyone wins; not just the wealthy.

I have to ask the rest of the wealthy individuals to do the same. You know when you spend; everyone will profit from it. Don’t hang unto it. You know you can spread the wealth and stabilize our economy situation. In the end you will also profit from it.

Since we see government controlling the economy, to a great extent, and knowing that spending is good for the demographic common, and because it has been the poorer sectors ---taking it in the chin; should the rich be legislated into doing the right thing by investing their growing wealth ----so that all may profit?

After all, Such laws have been used in the past.

Regards
DL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYE...re=related

Regards
DL
RE: Satan’s plan and the sign of the beast.
Quote:should the rich be legislated into doing the right thing by investing their growing wealth

If a couple of them are beaten to death by angry mobs the rest will fall into line.
Why is it that I see the same thread appear every month or so with the same name 'Satan's plan and the sign of the beast' while the actual content is about economic inequalities?

Riddle me this.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Because God hates you.
Cunt
(November 3, 2011 at 1:48 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Why is it that I see the same thread appear every month or so with the same name 'Satan's plan and the sign of the beast' while the actual content is about economic inequalities?

Riddle me this.

Because the devil was always equated with whoever had the power.

It used to be rome with the seven headed beast being the seven hills of rome and now its just the capitalist fat cats who have the power.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(November 3, 2011 at 11:46 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:should the rich be legislated into doing the right thing by investing their growing wealth

If a couple of them are beaten to death by angry mobs the rest will fall into line.

I doubt that.
They would likely applaud because there would be fewer layers at the top.

Political will is what is required. Not death.
You sound like a Christian. They also like to see people killed.

I thought that atheists had better morals but ----

Regards
DL
Quote:Political will is what is required. Not death.

Horseshit.

The upper 1% owns the government, the courts and the police. They are the quintessential "Let 'em eat cake" crowd.

All spring I watched various Arab states rise up against governments which were fucking them left and right and wondered when Americans were going to wise up to the fucking they've been getting. It's finally beginning to happen.
(November 3, 2011 at 2:32 pm)Greatest I am Wrote: I thought that atheists had better morals but ----

Takes a real dumbass to lump us all together like we are some kind of club or something.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(November 3, 2011 at 2:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Political will is what is required. Not death.

Horseshit.

The upper 1% owns the government, the courts and the police. They are the quintessential "Let 'em eat cake" crowd.

All spring I watched various Arab states rise up against governments which were fucking them left and right and wondered when Americans were going to wise up to the fucking they've been getting. It's finally beginning to happen.

Yes. To drive the political will. Not to murder people fool.

Regards
DL
(November 3, 2011 at 2:45 pm)Jaysyn Wrote:
(November 3, 2011 at 2:32 pm)Greatest I am Wrote: I thought that atheists had better morals but ----

Takes a real dumbass to lump us all together like we are some kind of club or something.

You have a point.

I guess I should have finished after the but--- a bit more.

It does seem to be all inclusive when my thinking was more of a but-----I see that some are not.

My apologies to all atheists who are more moral than the one I was talking to.

Regards
DL

First of all, best to scrap all that Satan's plan and sign of the beast nonsense talk. Satan doesn't exist and is just the famous boogeyman that Christianity needs to keep their members in line. The sign of the beast 666 is just part of Revelation which if you ever read it, it's just one big drug trip written by an ancient, superstitious man and shouldn't be taken seriously at all.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2659 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? Interaktive 39 1460 April 24, 2022 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Infrastructure plan Fake Messiah 2 223 October 2, 2021 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Trump's real plan exposed. WinterHold 29 1835 November 18, 2020 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Satan and Flying Spaghetti Monster Unite for Church-State Separation AFTT47 2 649 September 23, 2019 at 8:29 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Saudi Arabia: a stance against the beast WinterHold 4 460 November 8, 2018 at 1:02 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Bernie Sanders' "Medicare for All" plan is really expensive over a 10-year period.... Aegon 40 4423 September 22, 2018 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Going to a Protest and I Need Sign Ideas Seraphina 8 753 June 26, 2018 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Saudi Arabia: how did the U.K agree to sign weapon deals with it? WinterHold 6 1073 March 12, 2018 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Borowitz: Pence Has A Plan Minimalist 4 572 December 3, 2017 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: vorlon13