Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notalwaysright.com today
Notalwaysright.com today
Just had to share this item I found on notalwaysright.com today. Sums up fundie Christian nuttiness: Armor of God
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
RE: Notalwaysright.com today
You don't suppose the caller was GC? Cool Shades
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
Well, the link was funny but I have difficulty believing that the incident really happened.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Then you need to meet more jesus freaks, zippy.
(November 20, 2011 at 2:21 am)Minimalist Wrote: Then you need to meet more jesus freaks, zippy.

Believe me I have met (am related to a few) just about every flavor of Jesus freak there is. For everything else I know those who know those types. For example, my neighbor who hates snakes found himself in one of those churches that handle venomous snakes during worship.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Today's lingo. Brian37 12 1037 March 31, 2021 at 7:46 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My cab driver...... True story today.... Brian37 4 374 February 22, 2019 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Doonesbury Nails the WLB Today Minimalist 1 597 July 30, 2017 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Warren put out a Tweet today, ....... Brian37 1 406 June 23, 2017 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  I was good at Walmart today vorlon13 14 1773 April 24, 2016 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Vintage ads that would be banned today Creed of Heresy 6 2974 July 3, 2013 at 5:21 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Today I'm grateful for the Queen Oldandeasilyconfused 1 1150 June 11, 2012 at 9:57 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  This happened at uni today Napoléon 10 3783 February 7, 2012 at 8:41 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Here's something funny I came up with today AthiestAtheist 5 2791 November 30, 2011 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  People today ... Geeez! Cinjin 2 1027 November 14, 2011 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger