Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ron Paul ignored.
Ron Paul ignored.
Whether you like his policies or not (I dislike most, but not all), he's by far the most intelligent Republican in the serious candidate atmosphere (Sorry Huntsman). I want to know why FOX and other station's ignore him, he is actually a man with a plan and the others are retarded retards. Is this democracy when a leading contender doesn't get air time?

Scary though some of his ideas are, he's a republican who doesn't slag OWS, and is probably the only geniune republican there, up for nomination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os85fo3kk0Q
RE: Ron Paul ignored.
Idiots should be ignored.

What I don't get is why they don't ignore the rest of them.

Fox News, despite their claims, has an agenda, and that agenda does not include reporting on Rep. Dr. Paul, regardless of any ideas he might have.

That agenda fits in with their claim they report "the other side of the news the 'liberal' media ignores," which actually is a tacit admission of a few things:

1) They are biased.
2) They believe news issues only have two sides.
4) They have an agenda.
3) I skipped three.

Note they are studiously avoiding the UK phone hacking/computer hacking scandal as well. While they haven't said (because they haven't reported on it much at all), I suspect it is because their parent company (News Corp_ is in real danger of being charged of violating the corruption of foreign officials act.

I don't think the "liberal media" (which I understand to be any media not controlled by News Corp., whether they are biased or not) has ever been accused of such a breach of the law to report "the (only) other side of the story."

But because of the position Fox has (apparently) taken on Mr. Paul, should he be successful in running all the hazards in his way and win the presidential election against President Obama, Fox will have a new person to bully instead of Mr. Obama. It would be almost obligated to bully Paul, as they have spent so much effort to ignore him.

"Be ye not lost amongst Precept of Order." - Book of Uterus, 1:5, "Principia Discordia, or How I Found Goddess and What I Did to Her When I Found Her."
Big Grin 
Ron Paul is ignored because he has had a consistent message for 30 years; he cannot be bought like all the other politicians. I've never in my life seen the establishment so terrified of a single man before. In the first straw poll, they threw everything they had into Michelle Bachmann, then she sizzled. Then it was Mr. Gardisal. He went down in flames. Next was mr. pizza. He is contemplating whether to end his Presidential ambitions. Mormon Mitt is too much of a flip flopper to be taken seriously. Newt, besides having a funny name, I mean what kinda name is Newt, it sounds like an STD or something?ROFLOL Gingrich has wayyyyy to many skeletons in his closet to be the nominee, and if he is, the Obama machine will shred him with delight.

Think about this- if you held a patend for Coke and Pepsi, would you allow Mountain Dew to put up a vending machine right next to yours? The globalist cabal owns every status quo politician, pink slip and all, and is doing eveything they possibly can to turn people off to Paul, including ignoring him.
Sorry, but Paul falls outside the GOP mainstream for one reason only. He is not a war-mongering shithead and the greedy fucks who own the republican party like war...as long as someone else's kids are fighting it.

Otherwise, Paul is just as big a jesus-freak, "small government unless its something I want the government to stop you from doing" asswipe as the rest of them.
(November 29, 2011 at 7:48 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Sorry, but Paul falls outside the GOP mainstream for one reason only. He is not a war-mongering shithead and the greedy fucks who own the republican party like war...as long as someone else's kids are fighting it.

Otherwise, Paul is just as big a jesus-freak, "small government unless its something I want the government to stop you from doing" asswipe as the rest of them.

Well the GOP surely sees how the candidates really fare. But what they must know deep down is that Ron Paul supports control the ebb and flow of this election. If the GOP passes on him, it will be their own grave that they're digging, as no Ron Paul die hard will vote for a warmongering neo con!

Ron Paul is far far FARRRR from being a prophet.

-Ron Paul is openly opposed to a womans right over her womb, and has clearly spoken that he opposes Roe v wade.
-Ron Paul is just as bat shit insane as bachmann that he wants to abolish minimum wage, repeal OSHA, along with Davis-Bacon Act and the Copeland Act.
-Ron Paul He has repeatedly submitted amendments to the tax code that would get rid of the estate and gift taxes, tax all earners at 10%, disallow income tax credits to individuals who are not corporations, repeal the elderly tax credit, child care credit, earned income credit, and other common credits for working class citizens. Please see this link for more information: H.R.05484 Summary
-Ron Paul wants to privatise EVERYTHING, including education. Atheists, if you dispise the idea of biology merely being a title above the door of the classroom where they teach literal verses from the bible as science, then Ron Paul is NOT your man.
- Ron Paul has signed bills that would support segregation in schools again.
- Ron Paul is opposed to seperation of church and state. He stands for "alternatives" to evolution, and talks the same neo-con trash about "tyrants on the bench driving god from America".
(November 29, 2011 at 8:19 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: -Ron Paul is openly opposed to a womans right over her womb, and has clearly spoken that he opposes Roe v wade.

True, but he has said he will not legislate his opinion. He will leave abortion up to the states.

Quote:-Ron Paul is just as bat shit insane as bachmann that he wants to abolish minimum wage, repeal OSHA, along with Davis-Bacon Act and the Copeland Act.

Minimum wage actually hurts consumers, it cause inflation to rise and prices to go north. I think before all those government agencies you mentioned, the earth still spun on it's axis. Regardless of his intentions, the President is no king- he is simply 1 branch of government. To enact all of that, he'd have a hell of a fight with a mixed Congress.

Quote:-Ron Paul He has repeatedly submitted amendments to the tax code that would get rid of the estate and gift taxes, tax all earners at 10%, disallow income tax credits to individuals who are not corporations, repeal the elderly tax credit, child care credit, earned income credit, and other common credits for working class citizens. Please see this link for more information: H.R.05484 Summary

99% of that is false. Ron Paul has never voted for a tax increase, and when a tax credit was put in front of him, would not vote against it. I would probably research those further, IF he did vote against that stuff, most likely it was attached to a spending bill or a government junket.

Quote:-Ron Paul wants to privatise EVERYTHING, including education. Atheists, if you dispise the idea of biology merely being a title above the door of the classroom where they teach literal verses from the bible as science, then Ron Paul is NOT your man.

Fear Tactics. You are using Republican tactics, but you are a different side. More of the same is not what we need.
Quote:- Ron Paul has signed bills that would support segregation in schools again.

I've heard that charge before. I'll have to call B.S. on that.

Quote:- Ron Paul is opposed to seperation of church and state. He stands for "alternatives" to evolution, and talks the same neo-con trash about "tyrants on the bench driving god from America".

Just because he is opposed to something, doesn't mean he will actively seek to end something. He has already said that he is a pro-life, God beleiving Christian. But the last thing he wants is to instruct Americans on what or how to act.

Ron Paul is ignored because he's bat shit crazy. He should be ignored because he's an ignorant racist bigot. That's why I ignore him, anyway. I don't ignore the rest of them because one of them is going to run against Obama, and so I am compelled to be interested for that reason.

Both of you guys need links to back up your statements.

(November 29, 2011 at 8:29 pm)The Prophet Wrote: Just because he is opposed to something, doesn't mean he will actively seek to end something.

Personally, I've never met a Christian who wouldn't happily legislate morality if given the power & reign to do so.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Manafort fredd bear 21 3220 March 10, 2019 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Paul Krugman Called It Minimalist 38 6167 October 22, 2018 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Oops. Fucked Up Again, Paul Minimalist 2 571 May 18, 2018 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rand Paul Caves Like The Useless Shit He Is Minimalist 7 1662 April 23, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Unbelievable! Paul Ryan praises $1.50/week tax cut! Jehanne 14 2565 February 6, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Losing respect for Rand Paul shadow 127 11230 February 4, 2018 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Open Letter to Speaker Paul Ryan....... Brian37 8 2325 October 20, 2017 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Paul Ryan Wants To Move Back To His Two True Loves. Minimalist 16 2937 July 30, 2017 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Poor Paul Ryan Minimalist 10 2611 March 30, 2017 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Paul Ryan (must watch) 39 second vid Manowar 2 1148 March 7, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus