Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creation wasn't 6,015 years ago. It is TODAY!
Creation wasn't 6,015 years ago. It is TODAY!
Even rank amateurs can now SEE creation in progress! With their own eyes! An “amateur” astronomer in New Zealand, Rolf Olsen, has for the first time actually been able to get a direct photograph of the disk of swirling material forming a planet around a nearby star!

[Image: stars.jpg]

Holy wow!

And guess Who is notably absent in those pictures? 'God' of course!
He's probably busy fucking up some other solar system.
RE: Creation wasn't 6,015 years ago. It is TODAY!
But Earth is special.Tongue
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Special like a short bus.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
As the forum only allows me to give you one kudos, you are missing out on 99 others I would have given you for that.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(November 28, 2011 at 10:57 am)Faith No More Wrote: As the forum only allows me to give you one kudos, you are missing out on 99 others I would have given you for that.

It's the thought that counts! Big Grin

(BTW, isn't 'kudos' plural with that 's'?)
(November 28, 2011 at 11:23 am)Rokcet Scientist Wrote: (BTW, isn't 'kudos' plural with that 's'?)

No.

What is a Kudo? Tongue

Sudo make me a sandwich.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(November 28, 2011 at 11:47 am)Vaeolet Lilly Blossom Wrote: What is a Kudo? Tongue

What is a 'kudos'? Is it related to a rhinoceros?
Ha! See creationists. Planets along with everything else in the universe forms naturally! Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
This is a kudos: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/kudos

It is related to a rhinoceros in that they are both nouns.

Giving someone a kudos is like giving someone a house in that a noun is being given in both cases.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Except that "kudos" is plural. It is the original form, from which has been engineered a singular. It seems most people view it like a brand name, but it is not a proper noun, and so dropping any singular-indicating article before it is good practice.
Trying to update my sig ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Somebody came up to me offering to pray for me today ReptilianPeon 57 7005 October 8, 2021 at 10:16 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Why Creationists don't realize the biblical Creation is just jewish mythology? android17ak47 65 8330 July 27, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Had an interesting encounter with a so called Christian on social media today GODZILLA 16 2458 May 24, 2018 at 12:19 am
Last Post: Astreja
  So today at the bank................ Brian37 72 11857 March 15, 2018 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Banned
  The Biblical Account of the Creation - A new look RonaldMcRaygun 10 2951 March 31, 2017 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  17 y/o YouTuber faces years in jail for insulting Islam and Christianity wolf39us 38 7857 June 2, 2016 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Looks like there might be Mormons ambushing people shoppers today... ReptilianPeon 23 3376 February 3, 2016 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  My final theory of Creation as a believer Old Baby 20 4301 January 7, 2016 at 8:53 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  First Temple to Norse Gods in 1,000 years to be built in Iceland Schwa 10 2715 February 4, 2015 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  This mentality seems more common on the Left. 24 years later, it reads like parody: Mudhammam 0 1305 August 9, 2014 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam