Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is not NEWS, guys!
This is not NEWS, guys!
http://apnews.excite.com/article/2011121...3CVG1.html

Quote:PHOENIX (AP) - The federal government issued a scathing report Thursday that outlines how Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's office has committed a wide range of civil rights violations against Latinos, including a pattern of racial profiling and discrimination and carrying out heavy-handed immigration patrols based on racially charged citizen complaints.

The report, obtained by The Associated Press ahead of its release, is a result of the U.S. Justice Department's three-year investigation of Arpaio's office amid complaints of racial profiling and a culture of bias at the agency's top level.

Everyone out here knows it and the redneck jackasses love him for it!

RE: This is not NEWS, guys!
I may live in one of the most expensive "states" (It's actually a Commonwealth), but the extra money I pay is worth it. Shit, half the population in Boston is a melting pot.

FYI, best place to get pulled over is North Dakota. Black, white, East Coast (yes, we're a different "race"), it doesn't matter. Give them 50 bucks and you're done. I got clocked going 92 in a u-haul in a 55 zone, gave the guy 50 bucks and carried on.
Arpaio is utter human fecal matter. I'd love to toss him in with all the profiled arrests his deputies have made over the past year. His profile is the silhouette of the hole between the glutes.
Trying to update my sig ...
(December 15, 2011 at 6:27 pm)Shell B Wrote: I may live in one of the most expensive "states" (It's actually a Commonwealth), but the extra money I pay is worth it. Shit, half the population in Boston is a melting pot.

FYI, best place to get pulled over is North Dakota. Black, white, East Coast (yes, we're a different "race"), it doesn't matter. Give them 50 bucks and you're done. I got clocked going 92 in a u-haul in a 55 zone, gave the guy 50 bucks and carried on.

Alaska is a lot like that too. On the drive after my redeye flight, I passed exactly one car once I got out of Anchorage: An Alaska state trooper. Ticketed for 87 in a 55, the fine was around $40 - no court appearance needed, just dropped the provided envelope in the mail on my way to catch the flight home two weeks later.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36916 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  What news sources do you guys use and/or trust? EgoDeath 13 1081 October 12, 2018 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Those sad Trump internet trolls/tough guys NuclearEnergy 11 2564 July 16, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Where Are All These Rich Guys Supposed to Come From? InquiringMind 17 2112 March 13, 2017 at 9:57 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Good News - Bad News Minimalist 3 656 July 5, 2016 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Hey...Where were you guys? Minimalist 2 805 September 26, 2015 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Good Work, Guys Minimalist 5 1591 June 4, 2015 at 2:32 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Have you guys read about his? Jaysyn 9 2432 February 26, 2012 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ben & Jerry's - Good Guys Tiberius 31 8244 December 30, 2011 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious