Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those sad Trump internet trolls/tough guys
Those sad Trump internet trolls/tough guys
We all have encountered these fools especially if you use social media. Some of them are bots, but the majority of them are clueless idiots who are just happy Trump won because "it pissed off Liberals". These are the worse type of people. Anyways, I really don't repospond to these people anymore on platforms such as Facebook. For two reasons. 1) It just is not worth arguing because no matter how many facts you throw at these people they will ignore it. and 2) I am using Facebook less and less. Another instance, my Universities newspaper is overrun my Trump trolls. Most of them hang out in the comment section or just hang out there to call someone a snowflake or something in that ball park. I just think it's funny because this is a Campus newspaper, not a national or even a state one. It is ran by students, and yet there are grown adults on there bullying people. lol, it's just entertaining honestly.

A few months ago I came across one of these Trump tough guys on the internet. Saying he could take any Liberal if they decided to revolt because apparently he is "armed", but just because someone is a Liberal does not mean they don't have guns. Now, I'm more of a left leaning Liberation, and am for things like common sense gun control; but I have quite the weaponry myself. Anyways, I told this guy about a friend I have that could probably ruin his life within minutes since he is quite the cyber expert. He works for a cyber security firm and is literally paid to hack into their software. This Trumptard then went on to threaten to call the cops on me. I never threatened him, just told him to watch out for what you say and who you say it to and that he is never safe on the internet. He literally lost his shit and started whining. haha

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Those sad Trump internet trolls/tough guys
I tend to stay away from Facebook for long periods of time, years even, then I will return for a short time only to remember why I was staying away. I think this time I am staying away forever.

Facebook is simply so non-essential to me.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Crooked Hillary lost get over it
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(July 16, 2017 at 6:32 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Facebook is simply so non-essential to me.

Yup! That is how it has become for me lately. It really is a weird place when you think about it.

(July 16, 2017 at 6:32 pm)Alex K Wrote: Crooked Hillary lost get over it

Crooked Hillary lost, get over it Libtard! 

There, fixed it for you! lol Cuck would have been appropriate as well.  Big Grin

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
I love Trump.
For now, I mostly ignore the trump supporters.  I'm just going to wait until he proves, even to them, how bad a president he is, and rub their faces in the fact that they voted for him.

As of now, the best I like to do is point out how many of them voted for Dubya twice and ask them how that turned out for them.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(July 16, 2017 at 9:14 pm)TaraJo Wrote: For now, I mostly ignore the trump supporters.  I'm just going to wait until he proves, even to them, how bad a president he is, and rub their faces in the fact that they voted for him.

As of now, the best I like to do is point out how many of them voted for Dubya twice and ask them how that turned out for them.

It's like rubbing a puppy's nose in a pile of shit. They aren't going to make the connection. #Sad
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(July 16, 2017 at 6:50 pm)Court Jester Wrote: I love Trump.

Your sexual fetishes are your own business.
Quote:I love Trump.

Then go date him
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(July 16, 2017 at 9:17 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(July 16, 2017 at 9:14 pm)TaraJo Wrote: For now, I mostly ignore the trump supporters.  I'm just going to wait until he proves, even to them, how bad a president he is, and rub their faces in the fact that they voted for him.

It's like rubbing a puppy's nose in a pile of shit. They aren't going to make the connection. #Sad

Unfortunately, that's been my experience.  Sad

I'm hoping that if they keep making the same mistake over and over and over again, eventually they'll learn that they're terrible at picking political leaders.  The only problem is, how much damage are they going to do in the process of learning their lesson?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Those Political Memes Foxaèr 828 61807 April 26, 2024 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1063 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36914 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  What news sources do you guys use and/or trust? EgoDeath 13 1081 October 12, 2018 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Ever notice that there are little to no trolls on sites like La Times or WaPo GODZILLA 4 709 June 30, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why are those who support Trump defending him so much GODZILLA 14 1685 June 14, 2018 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  So What Are Those "Christian" Values, Dickwad? Minimalist 11 1851 April 30, 2018 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Will those cocksnots in the GOP ever grow a spine? GODZILLA 21 3799 March 13, 2018 at 7:12 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Do you agree or disagree with this phrase about those who serve in the Millitary? NuclearEnergy 33 4385 October 25, 2017 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: Kosh
  What are those die hard Trump defenders getting in return for their loyalty? NuclearEnergy 16 4782 July 12, 2017 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Jackalope