Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 23, 2024, 4:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random questions
RE: Random questions
Why does moonlight make me itchy?
Why do you ask? Tongue
(July 29, 2015 at 3:47 am)Neimenovic Wrote: Why do you ask? Tongue

Because I'd like an answer
(July 29, 2015 at 4:51 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(July 29, 2015 at 3:47 am)Neimenovic Wrote: Why do you ask? Tongue

Because I'd like an answer

Is yes an answer?
(July 29, 2015 at 3:26 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Why does moonlight make me itchy?

This one's easy.
Your dormant lycan and/or werewolf genes activate during bright moonlight (usually full moon) which starts attracting fleas almost instantly.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 29, 2015 at 3:24 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Why is my second toe longer than the big one?

You're a freak.
It's something that happens...
My second and third toes are bound by skin - only the part with the nail is separated.
We're freak buddies!

(July 29, 2015 at 3:25 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Why does licorice taste like plastic?

Ah... luckily, the hint is in the question itself. Brace for it!
Licorice is made of plastic, on plastic molds, and wrapped in plastic.
(July 29, 2015 at 1:40 am)Parkers Tan Wrote:
(July 27, 2015 at 8:17 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Help me answer random ass questions!

Does facial hair hurt or feel weird?

I've never had a great time with a woman wearing facial hair.

You obviously don't go to enough stonings then...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(July 27, 2015 at 8:17 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Help me answer random ass questions!

Does facial hair hurt or feel weird?

it hurts me, some people have soft beards that grow quick, mine grows slow and feels like steel wire growing out of my face so I tend to trim mine all the time.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(July 29, 2015 at 2:47 am)Cato Wrote:
(July 29, 2015 at 12:26 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Why does milk come in a bag in Canada? Wouldn't it just spill everywhere?

Wha?

I have no idea of the new 'bag' shit, but I remember in the '70s when a gallon of milk came in a giant cardboard box. Trash cans and lunch boxes were made of metal. Phones were tethered to the wall. Appliances came in two colors; a puke green and something between beige and yellow (anybody alive in the 70s understands what I'm talking about).

... and the furniture was the color of catshit.

I remember the milkman bringing a couple gallons to my grandma's every morning we were visiting. I remember when there were three and only three channels on TV. If you moved to a city where there were four, you were disappointed because it was PBS and there was nothing blowing up on it. Everything on the other channels had car-chases, murders, or both -- and sometimes some nice tits'n'ass. We stayed out until dark unless mom found out we were up to no good -- a free-range childhood, no helicopter parenting. A quarter got me two comic books and ten pieces of Bazooka. You played outside and got tanned and scraped and caught the occasional broken bone. And if you had an Atari you were golden.

(July 29, 2015 at 11:03 am)Parkers Tan Wrote:
(July 29, 2015 at 2:47 am)Cato Wrote: Wha?

I have no idea of the new 'bag' shit, but I remember in the '70s when a gallon of milk came in a giant cardboard box. Trash cans and lunch boxes were made of metal. Phones were tethered to the wall. Appliances came in two colors; a puke green and something between beige and yellow (anybody alive in the 70s understands what I'm talking about).

... and the furniture was the color of catshit.

I remember the milkman bringing a couple gallons to my grandma's every morning we were visiting. I remember when there were three and only three channels on TV. If you moved to a city where there were four, you were disappointed because it was PBS and there was nothing blowing up on it. Everything on the other channels had car-chases, murders, or both -- and sometimes some nice tits'n'ass. We stayed out until dark unless someone tipped mom off what we were up to -- a free-range childhood, no helicopter parenting. A quarter got me two comic books and ten pieces of Bazooka. You played outside and got tanned and scraped and caught the occasional broken bone. And if you had an Atari you were golden.

Sounds like people in the 70s had a really bad taste

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Thoughts Silver 11706 489429 3 hours ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 2388 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Random Quirks mlmooney89 13 2462 November 20, 2017 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hall of random shit Cyberman 55 10939 November 11, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Random Song Lyrics Puke Skywalker 13 2882 July 22, 2017 at 8:38 am
Last Post: brewer
  The random, out-of-context dialogue thread Cyberman 3 1068 September 27, 2016 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Random Insight When Drunk #1 Edwardo Piet 41 4642 September 25, 2016 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  The Random Steam-Of-Consciousness Bullshit Nonsense Thread Edwardo Piet 26 2393 September 13, 2016 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: c172
  Explaining/Comprehending: Another random poll. Edwardo Piet 14 2823 August 31, 2016 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The 'Random Lyrics When Drunk And In A Good Mood' thread. Edwardo Piet 5 1845 August 22, 2016 at 7:58 am
Last Post: Brian37