Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 9:17 am

Poll: ,
This poll is closed.
A
10.53%
2 10.53%
B
89.47%
17 89.47%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Taboo of Number Two
RE: The Taboo of Number Two
(August 9, 2015 at 1:32 am)pool Wrote:
(August 8, 2015 at 5:20 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote: Oh hell, he is way over thinking this.  Just poop in a public swimming pool.  (This also works great when it is too crowded.)

I once peed in a pool to see if a ink color will form in the pool like in the grown ups movie.
There was no color,so i pee'd like there was no tomorrow.

My cousin once threw a baby ruth candy bar in the public pool.  I've never seen people move so fast....they closed it down for two days.  Funny, morbid, and sucked all at the same time
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
(August 9, 2015 at 8:42 am)lkingpinl Wrote:
(August 9, 2015 at 1:32 am)pool Wrote: I once peed in a pool to see if a ink color will form in the pool like in the grown ups movie.
There was no color,so i pee'd like there was no tomorrow.

My cousin once threw a baby ruth candy bar in the public pool.  I've never seen people move so fast....they closed it down for two days.  Funny, morbid, and sucked all at the same time

Yeah, some things are funnier when thought about than when you actually do them.  Same goes for sexy things I suppose.

Hey, that brings up a tangental question.  Do you think God is against erotica?  (I don't really care what the bible says about it, but maybe you do?)
(August 9, 2015 at 11:24 am)Whateverist the White Wrote:
(August 9, 2015 at 8:42 am)lkingpinl Wrote: My cousin once threw a baby ruth candy bar in the public pool.  I've never seen people move so fast....they closed it down for two days.  Funny, morbid, and sucked all at the same time

Yeah, some things are funnier when thought about than when you actually do them.  Same goes for sexy things I suppose.

Hey, that brings up a tangental question.  Do you think God is against erotica?  (I don't really care what the bible says about it, but maybe you do?)

Erotica, in and of itself, can't be either good or bad. It just depends on how a person uses it. For example, I read 50 Shades because I was curious and wanted to see what all the hype was about. I thought it was boring and horribly written. I don't think I "sinned" just because I read it.

But if someone uses erotica for the sole purpose of getting hot and bothered for masturbation, lol, then I don't think that's moral since I think sexual activity is to be shared between husband and wife.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(August 9, 2015 at 11:46 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(August 9, 2015 at 11:24 am)Whateverist the White Wrote: Yeah, some things are funnier when thought about than when you actually do them.  Same goes for sexy things I suppose.

Erotica, in and of itself, can't be either good or bad. It just depends on how a person uses it. For example, I read 50 Shades because I was curious and wanted to see what all the hype was about. I thought it was boring and horribly written. I don't think I "sinned" just because I read it.

But if someone uses erotica for the sole purpose of getting hot and bothered for masturbation, lol, then I don't think that's moral since I think sexual activity is to be shared between husband and wife.
Please, please don't take this path. If you do your casting off the glorious nature of poop and pooping, the magnificent wonders of all things poop. We owe it to this thread to stay the course!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 9, 2015 at 11:54 am)mh.brewer Wrote:
(August 9, 2015 at 11:46 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Erotica, in and of itself, can't be either good or bad. It just depends on how a person uses it. For example, I read 50 Shades because I was curious and wanted to see what all the hype was about. I thought it was boring and horribly written. I don't think I "sinned" just because I read it.

Please, please don't take this path. If you do your casting off the glorious nature of poop and pooping, the magnificent wonders of all things poop. We owe it to this thread to stay the course!

Haha ok.

I pooped today. Did you?
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I just think that everyone is biased towards Poop.
Pee is just as important as Poop.
Pee shouldn't be discriminated just because Poop looks cool.Pee is cool too.It makes me sad that something as special as Pee is not given as much as importance as Poop.
It's like in high school and all the cool kids are Poop and all the others are Pee.

Also,i was thinking about generating energy from Poop.
It would be an efficient method because everyone in the world Poop.So everyday people would have to go to their office to Poop.Through this,unemployment can be eradicated and almost everyone would have the opportunity to be a professional poopy pants.What do you guys think?
(August 9, 2015 at 11:57 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(August 9, 2015 at 11:54 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Please, please don't take this path. If you do your casting off the glorious nature of poop and pooping, the magnificent wonders of all things poop. We owe it to this thread to stay the course!

Haha ok.

I pooped today. Did you?
Twice. Once after the morning dog walk. Got somewhat interrupted and had to have a second secession. I should be good to go for the day (pun intended)!
(August 9, 2015 at 12:06 pm)pool Wrote: I just think that everyone is biased towards Poop.
Pee is just as important as Poop.
Pee shouldn't be discriminated just because Poop looks cool.Pee is cool too.It makes me sad that something as special as Pee is not given as much as importance as Poop.
It's like in high school and all the cool kids are Poop and all the others are Pee.

Also,i was thinking about generating energy from Poop.
It would be an efficient method because everyone in the world Poop.So everyday people would have to go to their office to Poop.Through this,unemployment can be eradicated and almost everyone would have the opportunity to be a professional poopy pants.What do you guys think?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-walsh
(August 9, 2015 at 12:08 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(August 9, 2015 at 11:57 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Haha ok.

I pooped today. Did you?
Twice. Once after the morning dog walk. Got somewhat interrupted and had to have a second secession. I should be good to go for the day (pun intended)!

Excellent news.

-walsh
Everyone: are there particular types, methods, or situational poops that give you different thoughts or emotions?

Large quick poop at home=pleasure.
Expending effort pooping (the big push)=nonpleasure.
Liquid poop=concern.
Gas with poop=laughter.
Undigested material poop=contemplation.
Different colored poop(exclude brown and red)=confusion. What the hell did I eat?
Outside pooping=uncomfortable.
Excessive stink with poop=escape.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two things that I don't understand. Add yours. Figbash 14 1316 May 4, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  Not A Poll: Two People Are At A Picnic BrianSoddingBoru4 13 1764 January 10, 2018 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Two people are drowning..... ErGingerbreadMandude 40 4988 January 10, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: brewer
  Can Two People Keep a Secret? Rhondazvous 41 4302 October 21, 2017 at 9:15 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  3, that's the magic number... Ben Davis 15 760 July 22, 2017 at 2:18 am
Last Post: Alex K
Question Do you know your credit card number- Aractus 22 2566 September 24, 2015 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  On what model throne do you do your two? Whateverist 31 4233 August 26, 2015 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Number 2's on the way! Ben Davis 28 2900 July 29, 2015 at 3:39 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  By the way, the number 6 Foxaèr 15 2217 July 8, 2015 at 8:28 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Madness and Mayhem charity stream: Day Two abentwookie 0 628 May 17, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: abentwookie