Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Number 2's on the way!
Number 2's on the way!
No, not a thread for the faecophiles. My 2nd baby's going to be with us very soon. My partner's being induced tomorrow as there are some concerns over letting the birth go naturally but at least we get the luxury of a schedule! That means I won't be around for a little while, and hopefully explains why I've been quieter than normal recently. Apologies for those I've left hanging in various threads.

Wish us luck!
Sum ergo sum
RE: Number 2's on the way!
All the best! Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet? Big Grin
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
All the best to your and your other half!
(Can't you change nappies with one hand and post on your phone on the other! What's wrong with ya?) hehe

catch...

(you'll be knee deep in the number 2's soon!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Congrats dude!
Nice one.
Say goodbye to your old friend......sleep. :-)
Hey, gratz! Best wishes Big Grin
Congrats. I hope that everything goes well for you and your partner.
And here I thought this was going to be a tribute thread to the glory of Anusius.

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Thanks for the kind wishes.

No, we don't know what the sex is, we want a surprise. And no, that didn't give us any problems deciding on a colour scheme for the nursery or what clothes to buy; there's more to the visible spectrum of light than blue & pink Wink

I'm already used to being awake 18-20 hrs of the day. I call my first-born 'The Anti-sleep'; he seems to be an outlier in the distribution curve of adrenaline. A new baby can't make things any worse, can it?! Angel
Sum ergo sum
C-section man, C-section.
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The right way to be and the wrong way to be Ahriman 57 4710 April 29, 2022 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1171 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Cold - either way. onlinebiker 12 632 January 23, 2021 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The proper way to breastfeed in public Foxaèr 21 1810 April 21, 2019 at 7:29 am
  On my way now... Brian37 53 2953 March 30, 2019 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Surreal day on the job...more of the same on the way. arewethereyet 75 5245 March 7, 2019 at 1:50 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  I remember way back when..... Brian37 23 2066 January 9, 2019 at 8:40 am
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1160 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  a New Way to Deal with an Old Problem Rhondazvous 9 1344 June 13, 2018 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 6661 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89