Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:38 am

Poll: Who will you save
This poll is closed.
The person that loves me the most
9.09%
1 9.09%
The person that I love the most
90.91%
10 90.91%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two people are drowning.....
Two people are drowning.....
Two people are drowning.

Person A is the person you love dearly and/or love the most.
Person B is the person that loves you the most and/or loves you the most.

Person A and person B doesn't necessarily have to be someone in your life, you can make up a hypothetic person if you have any doubts on who to choose.

You're a great swimmer but you can save only one of the two people. Who will you save, why?
RE: Two people are drowning.....
The one with the most money. My services don't come cheap and love only goes so far.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
A.

B could be a stalker from that description.
(January 9, 2018 at 12:31 pm)pool the matey Wrote: Two people are drowning.

Person A is the person you love dearly and/or love the most.
Person B is the person that loves you the most and/or loves you the most.

Person A and person B doesn't necessarily have to be someone in your life, you can make up a hypothetic person if you have any doubts on who to choose.

You're a great swimmer but you can save only one of the two people. Who will you save, why?

Why are you JAQuing off? at least put an effort into a real dilemma. Person B. I can swim. and I could die trying to save 2 people. punch them out of panic and paddle to the shore.
I'm a terrible swimmer, so I shoot them both from shore. Drowning is a nasty way to die.
This is just dumb.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
What if person A and person B are the same person?
I think that it will be person A in most cases because you sayed the person someone loves the most so it implyes that it is the most important person to you, asking who would you save your mother or your wife would have been more of a moral dilema.
I think this question is another one of those drastically oversimplified, context-lacking questions.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(January 9, 2018 at 1:19 pm)Tiberius Wrote: What if person A and person B are the same person?

What if both person A and person B are myself?
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two things that I don't understand. Add yours. Figbash 14 1216 May 4, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 970 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  Not A Poll: Two People Are At A Picnic BrianSoddingBoru4 13 1678 January 10, 2018 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Can Two People Keep a Secret? Rhondazvous 41 4193 October 21, 2017 at 9:15 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  The Taboo of Number Two Catholic_Lady 397 26260 November 7, 2015 at 9:21 am
Last Post: brewer
  On what model throne do you do your two? Whateverist 31 4094 August 26, 2015 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Madness and Mayhem charity stream: Day Two abentwookie 0 614 May 17, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: abentwookie
  Official two year anniversary Foxaèr 7 1443 March 16, 2015 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Thumbs Down A week turned into two amd a half months. Keri 24 4683 December 13, 2014 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Marijuana legalization: A Tale of Two Cities Jackalope 1 898 November 12, 2014 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13