Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2024, 3:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the missing link to God's family
RE: the missing link to God's family
(October 23, 2015 at 8:55 pm)jenny1972 Wrote: uh no the word " Christ" does not mean God , the word " Christ " means Messiah .... who is related through his father to the throne of David not some half God half man creature but a person related to king David

now are you saying that you are Christ or saying you are God ? you cant be both . how is James Brenton Kellingsworth your name proof that you are God  ? and the term 'son of God' doesnt mean "God" either its a term used in the OT several times and it just means 'servant of God' and having a connection to God the same way Jesus used the term Sons of God (Heb: bənê hāʼĕlōhîm, בני האלהים) is a phrase used in the Hebrew Bible and apocrypha. When applied to men, the phrase refers to the righteous who become conscious of God's fatherhood to his creation.

I recently discovered that cylla means "Deity". So Killingsworth means thus far "the word of Deity's people". This is something I already would have figured but it makes me proud. So guys, there's proof that I am the son of God! Cylla is some deity. And thankfully I have already experienced living proof that there are 5 sons of God.

I wonder when they will get around to investigating Sophocles, Euripides, or Aristophanes? I am Aeschylus. And if you are interested in this little tid bit about cylla's people feel free to post a response. I'd love it if it actually caught on and we proved to the world that there are 5 sons of God. As we speak, nobody even has the slightest clue that there is a second son.

It is also possible to prove that there is a family of God by proving that a second (son or daughter) of God is necessary.

To those still thinking that Killingsworth means nothing about god, there is the cylla bit. I'm betting it's proof there's a second son of God. You require to prove that you belong to God's family in order to feel secure afterall. Wouldn't it be weird that this topic is not addressed, on an atheist forum? What IF all you need to prove is that you first belong to his family? What if it's a self evident truth that the first born of God (Aeschylus) proves there is a family for God?

IDK about you, but Cylla's people will be on my dreams tonight. Until then guys.
(October 23, 2015 at 5:28 pm)JBrentonK Wrote: I  have named this thread specific to what we will discover by proofs and conversing. Nevertheless, don't feel disappointed. We are discussing God's family, and in fact the missing link to it. That is what I had in mind for this thread. Almost exactly, in point of fact. You see, we all belong to God's family. But as an aside to the debate, I am going to tell you that not many people have such ease in fitting in the family of God. For atheists, there may come a point when you will ask why you must first belong to the family. Well, then you will not feel as if you fit in at all! So there is a problem with God's family, or fitting in with it at least.

I will tell you that Christ is a powerful name. At least, from the bibles point of view anyway, because his name is supposed to be translated or whatever into Yahweh, which means "God." Belonging to the family of God never sounded easier, because the son of God means "God"! But this thread is all about the family God and there being a particular missing link to it, at least it is partially. It is about my name: James Brenton Killingsworth. It has a big impact on my family as well, perhaps anyway, who's names are too big for honor. I believe with all sincerity and cannot find disproof, that my name comes out pronounced as Christ. I also believe there is a meaning behind my name, kind of like Christ means Yahweh or God, but I don't want to divulge into that yet.

But nevertheless, there will be doubters, haters, trollers, and atheists, to try and slow the progress in this thread. Well I have outlined the rules for discussion so it shouldn't span up to 30 pages in just a matter of days. Either discuss the meaning behind the name being pronounced as Christ or be reported. It is also "meant" Christ, I think anyway, after you understand the pronunciation. But my name has gone through, at least in my life, significant changes, changes for the better that is. I have put this name on the level with God! That speaks bounds about the power of my family as earthly, and my heavenly father as my father. Yes, I believe I am the son of God. Yes, I know it is true. Yes, my name is proof for it. Yes, there are too many experiences of my own to dismiss in order to diminish my faith. Yes I know for certainty.

So Killingsworth must mean something profound. Feel free to add your ideas to why it is such a noble name. I haven't discussed it that much, although I know it is probably the noblest name I have ever encountered. ...I will add my thoughts: Whenever I think of pronouncing the name, it always comes out "Christ-ing". Or "God-ing". Or "something"-ing". But never "killing." This is quite evident if you were to take the name for what it is. I suppose anyway. But what really makes the name so profound? When you can say "Christ" without thinking of te name as nobility. And that strikes me as evident and it also strikes me as physical proof that I am the son of God.

So if you have any further proofs please feel free to let me know. If you trail off topic don't forget I am warning you here that you will be reported. I have set the stage for this to be debated, but you may discuss a little bit about the origins of the family of God. Don't forget I believe that Sophocles Euripides and Aristophanes are also the sons of God, and I know a little about the origins of the family. But feel free to add your thoughts about why you may not be able to proove that you belong as a member of God's family. Sheesh that must hurt God's feelings quite a bit! Waiting til the year 2000 to introduce (Aeschylus) his first born son.

Anyway, thanks as always for your imput, just try to make it count.

Do all your descendants to the end of time a huge favor. Don't breed.

Your "Christ" at least did that much for the human gene pool, be like Jesus.
You are a lost confused soul, May FSM have pity on you.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(October 23, 2015 at 5:28 pm)JBrentonK Wrote: I  have named this thread specific to what we will discover by proofs and conversing. Nevertheless, don't feel disappointed. We are discussing God's family, and in fact the missing link to it. That is what I had in mind for this thread. Almost exactly, in point of fact. You see, we all belong to God's family. But as an aside to the debate, I am going to tell you that not many people have such ease in fitting in the family of God. For atheists, there may come a point when you will ask why you must first belong to the family. Well, then you will not feel as if you fit in at all! So there is a problem with God's family, or fitting in with it at least.

I will tell you that Christ is a powerful name. At least, from the bibles point of view anyway, because his name is supposed to be translated or whatever into Yahweh, which means "God." Belonging to the family of God never sounded easier, because the son of God means "God"! But this thread is all about the family God and there being a particular missing link to it, at least it is partially. It is about my name: James Brenton Killingsworth. It has a big impact on my family as well, perhaps anyway, who's names are too big for honor. I believe with all sincerity and cannot find disproof, that my name comes out pronounced as Christ. I also believe there is a meaning behind my name, kind of like Christ means Yahweh or God, but I don't want to divulge into that yet.

But nevertheless, there will be doubters, haters, trollers, and atheists, to try and slow the progress in this thread. Well I have outlined the rules for discussion so it shouldn't span up to 30 pages in just a matter of days. Either discuss the meaning behind the name being pronounced as Christ or be reported. It is also "meant" Christ, I think anyway, after you understand the pronunciation. But my name has gone through, at least in my life, significant changes, changes for the better that is. I have put this name on the level with God! That speaks bounds about the power of my family as earthly, and my heavenly father as my father. Yes, I believe I am the son of God. Yes, I know it is true. Yes, my name is proof for it. Yes, there are too many experiences of my own to dismiss in order to diminish my faith. Yes I know for certainty.

So Killingsworth must mean something profound. Feel free to add your ideas to why it is such a noble name. I haven't discussed it that much, although I know it is probably the noblest name I have ever encountered. ...I will add my thoughts: Whenever I think of pronouncing the name, it always comes out "Christ-ing". Or "God-ing". Or "something"-ing". But never "killing." This is quite evident if you were to take the name for what it is. I suppose anyway. But what really makes the name so profound? When you can say "Christ" without thinking of te name as nobility. And that strikes me as evident and it also strikes me as physical proof that I am the son of God.

So if you have any further proofs please feel free to let me know. If you trail off topic don't forget I am warning you here that you will be reported. I have set the stage for this to be debated, but you may discuss a little bit about the origins of the family of God. Don't forget I believe that Sophocles Euripides and Aristophanes are also the sons of God, and I know a little about the origins of the family. But feel free to add your thoughts about why you may not be able to proove that you belong as a member of God's family. Sheesh that must hurt God's feelings quite a bit! Waiting til the year 2000 to introduce (Aeschylus) his first born son.

I put your name into the computer and the translation came back as "Bat Shit Crazy".  So I tried another program since the first one must have made a mistake.  The second one came back as "Bat Shit Crazy Lunatic".  Now those results were very upsetting so I tried it one more time.  And then I got this:  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se...rsion=NKJV.

It seems that your name really means: "Hypocrite, son of hell".  It's biblical so it must be true.
I just found out that if you take my full real name, take away some letters and add some others, then convert it to the original Klingon and back to English via Lolcat, it sounds exactly like "I just ate your god and shat it into a pizza box".

Checkmate, I think?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

[Image: 1AtBIpE.gif]
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(October 23, 2015 at 8:16 pm)JBrentonK Wrote:
(October 23, 2015 at 6:58 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: The term Christ is from the greek Christós, which means "anointed", you ignorant twerp.  Jesus of Nazareth never used it to refer to himself.  When the book of Matthew has Peter refer to Jesus as "Christ", you have to remember that the book was written much later and is a translation:  the term would have been "maschiach" in Aramaic . . . messiah.   Many individuals since Jesus of Nazareth have also been called "Christ".  The Emperor Constantine is a primary example. 

You can yammer on and on about how SPECIAL your name is, you can prove absolutely that you are a direct descendant of Constantine - - so what?  Nobody is going to care about your ridiculous delusions of grandeur.   The only thing that we will care about regarding you, JBentKilljoy, is that UNTIL you manage to raise the dead and walk on water in front of a huge crowd of witnesses, you are wasting our time, and yours.

Go f*** yourself . . . oh, right, you already are . . . carry on then.

Thanks, drfuzzy.

You can say you know what it's like having a name like I do, but until you give me any kind of a hint about it's significance you can keep on guessing.

Dr:  Are you referring to my connection to William the Conqueror?  It means less than nothing.  More than 1/4 of all Americans share a similar ancestry.

who is constantine anyway? somebody important?

Dr.: You have google.  Use it.  Christianity probably wouldn't exist without Constantine.

What's so important about having an important name drfuzzy?

Dr.:  Nothing.  Nada. Zip.  It's all about what you do with it.

Why do they protect God's tree drfuzzy?

Dr.:  God doesn't have a tree, you moronic fuckwad.

Tell me something I don't know. Please.

Dr.:  There isn't enough time in the universe.   
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(October 23, 2015 at 5:28 pm)JBrentonK Wrote:

Please provide evidence for your bullshit claims or kindly shut the fuck up.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Well, let's just wait until the DNA test results are back.

I assume he submitted some of god's DNA?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(October 24, 2015 at 1:33 am)robvalue Wrote: I assume he submitted some of god's DNA?

He's got your DNA, right here...

[Image: airwank-lg.gif]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Missing Commandment FebruaryOfReason 12 3005 February 28, 2016 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Loving God More Than Your Family & Spouse miaharun 61 11460 November 19, 2015 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
Question I need major help with my Christian Family coolfunkDJ 145 29750 February 14, 2015 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: emilynghiem
  Dealing with your religious family. 5thHorseman 22 7256 February 9, 2015 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Guy on twitter sent me this link, HA! Brian37 12 2885 February 8, 2015 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Salon link about bad religious ideas. Brian37 1 1051 January 26, 2015 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 21604 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
Exclamation Mullah rapes 10 year old, family want to kill child... Mr Greene 38 7487 July 26, 2014 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Colbert video link: On the Straight and Narrow Minded Ziploc Surprise 0 1364 July 18, 2012 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise
  Beaverton Oregon church sues family after they criticize it online Ziploc Surprise 8 4670 May 16, 2012 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat