Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 11:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How honest should parents be?
RE: How honest should parents be?
(January 4, 2016 at 12:16 am)Judi Lynn Wrote: So the childless idiot (EP) gives out further advice about not only how our kids should turn out, but if we can't succeed the way he thinks we should, we should use condoms.

Truly, his own mother should have swallowed.

Edited because my post got ninja'd

EP's better sibling wound up as a stain on the sheets. Too bad, really.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Snacks
Still, the more I am gathering from recent interactions, I am finding everyone else to be the idiots while the penguin is the one being irrationally abused.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(January 4, 2016 at 1:21 am)Kitan Wrote:
(January 4, 2016 at 1:19 am)SnakeOilWarrior Wrote: Go FUCK yourself!

No, fuck you Snake.

There was nothing wrong with what you quoted.

In fact, it is the logical concept of most anyone.

I get why he's mad. I tend to be ambiguous in my statements. And that's in the hope that someone will take the time and put in the effort to understand what I'm driving at, which is extremely important to be able to do, I think.
It is almost as though this thread is a test of wills. If I have to agree with those who are abusing the penguin to not be removed from the forum, then I have to say farewell.

It is only silly humans who make these dramatic simulations in which we are tested. It is freaking ridiculous.
~ Erin Hunter
(January 4, 2016 at 1:23 am)excitedpenguin Wrote:
(January 4, 2016 at 1:21 am)Kitan Wrote: No, fuck you Snake.

There was nothing wrong with what you quoted.

In fact, it is the logical concept of most anyone.

I get why he's mad. I tend to be ambiguous in my statements. And that's in the hope that someone will take the time and put in the effort to understand what I'm driving at, which is extremely important to be able to do, I think.

No you need to take more time to understand other people's statements.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(January 4, 2016 at 12:54 am)Kitan Wrote:
(January 4, 2016 at 12:53 am)SnakeOilWarrior Wrote: Unless you're raising kids, shut the fuck up!

How about you shut the fuck up?

You can go fuck yourself too.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(January 4, 2016 at 1:21 am)SnakeOilWarrior Wrote:
(January 4, 2016 at 12:16 am)Judi Lynn Wrote: So the childless idiot (EP) gives out further advice about not only how our kids should turn out, but if we can't succeed the way he thinks we should, we should use condoms.

Truly, his own mother should have swallowed.

Edited because my post got ninja'd

EP's better sibling wound up as a stain on the sheets. Too bad, really.

Is that a subtle compliment wrapped in an insult? I'll take it, I guess.
There are entirely too many otherwise rational people lashing out at penguin for entirely irrational reasons.
~ Erin Hunter
(January 4, 2016 at 1:26 am)Kitan Wrote: It is almost as though this thread is a test of wills.  If I have to agree with those who are abusing the penguin to not be removed from the forum, then I have to say farewell.

It is only silly humans who make these dramatic simulations in which we are tested.  It is freaking ridiculous.

What are you even talking about? I highly doubt you've been secretly receiving PMs urging you to agree with anyone else you'll face the ban hammeR?

No one is required to agree with anyone. No one even asked you to agree or disagree. Tbh I couldn't care less how you feel about it either way.

EP makes some valid points here and there but it's cancelled out by the fact that he's a stupid fucking troll.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dumb donald's parents? no one 2 505 October 13, 2020 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1916 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  are any of you honest enough to simply answer the question asked? Drich 120 11945 February 13, 2019 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  About LGBT Parents Der/die AtheistIn 13 1763 December 24, 2017 at 5:42 am
Last Post: notimportant1234
  2 pieces of advice for future parents ErGingerbreadMandude 68 13526 November 17, 2017 at 8:07 am
Last Post: Cod
  Can I rant for a second, about parents NuclearEnergy 12 2321 December 20, 2016 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: PETE_ROSE
  Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition) Mystical 9 2207 November 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Divinity
Photo Going to be brutally honest - BLM edition dyresand 26 3054 August 31, 2016 at 11:21 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Parents not taking there crying child outside at a restaurant or store Sterben 65 6415 May 2, 2016 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  A honest statement dyresand 6 946 April 15, 2016 at 1:22 am
Last Post: ignoramus