Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to be brutally honest - BLM edition
Photo 
Going to be brutally honest - BLM edition
Alright my stance on the whole treatment of minorities in the the US is a lot better than 25 to 50 60 70 80 years ago. 
But at the same time there is things in the country that is rigged to keep people down such as sub par education in non sub urban areas.
You can take a look at how many inner city children drop out and it's bad. Then you have racial profiling and even the systematic targeting
of minorities that do drugs sending them to jail. Overall there is still shitty stuff going on such as the highly unethical now proven racist drug war. 
Now at the same time i agree with BLM then there is glaring fact.... it's hypocritical for that movement to say black lives matter. I say this because
there is more black on black crime than white on black. Yes some police officers are bad people that do or have done terrible things we don't say
that to every muslim who practices islam and say they are a terrorist because that would be wrong. So with all that being said all lives matter 
the system is fucked up and in reality is things going to change probably considering more places states are legalizing marijuana 
so yeah i could see the drug war ending when states start legalizing. And education needs more funding.. but you know our tax payer dollars
goes towards a war pretty much no one supports really anymore. Granted half of the military budget could be going to things to better our lives
chances are it wont.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Going to be brutally honest - BLM edition
BLM are hypocrites for saying that black lives matter........because black on black crime? Facepalm

Yes, all lives matter...that we've somehow forgotten that in the case of black lives... institutionally (or, honestly, never believed it) is precisely the problem, and why some people feel that we need reminding.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Trumps tweet on the Wade shooting in Chicago got more ire and wrath than the actual murder by a crip thug did.

I'm sure the David Duke types are happy with that.

And then ponder where that thought takes you . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yeah... and 84% of whites are killed by other whites.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kerry-codd...71878.html

Quote: According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks.

Most people are killed by people they know, not strangers.

When whites are gunned down by the cops because they have a broken tail light then you can talk to me about how BLM should say "all lives matter."  Their point, since I suspect you missed it, is that blacks are gunned down like dogs by the cops.

You know, the fact is we expect the police to be better than common street hoodlums.  There are no standards for street hoodlums.  It seems the standards for cops are shockingly low as well.
and how the hell is trump going to 'fix' this ongoing cluster fuck ??

go door to door in 'the hood' and confiscate all the guns ??

how's that going to fly ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 30, 2016 at 6:18 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: and how the hell is trump going to 'fix' this ongoing cluster fuck ??

go door to door in 'the hood' and confiscate all the guns ??

how's that going to fly ??

Like everything else that pops out of his bleeding hole he hasn't got a clue.  And his fans don't give a fuck as long as he makes them feel good.

They are stupid.  He's a con man.
(August 30, 2016 at 6:18 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: and how the hell is trump going to 'fix' this ongoing cluster fuck ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl66KB48UaI

????
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
All Lives Matter.
Except black ones, it would seem.
[Image: All%2BLives%2BMatter%2Bcartoon.jpg]
I don't believe you. Get over it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2458 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1114 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 622 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2336 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pro Humble Brag - Parent Edition. The Grand Nudger 26 2092 March 15, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  It's going to be a WARM winter onlinebiker 8 930 October 9, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1645 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1060 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  What's the going rate for the tooth fairy? Cod 16 1527 April 17, 2019 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  are any of you honest enough to simply answer the question asked? Drich 120 10762 February 13, 2019 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda