Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 7:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scalia overruled for the last time
RE: Scalia overruled for the last time
(February 17, 2016 at 11:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(February 17, 2016 at 9:53 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Didn't Scalia believe in the death penalty?  Didn't he say that it was acceptable to execute an innocent person if the jury found him guilty?  Sounds like it might be a case of Matthew 7:1-2 (CEV) in action. = "Don’t condemn others, and God won’t condemn you. 2 God will be as hard on you as you are on others! He will treat you exactly as you treat them."

Except there is no fucking god.

And now there is no Scalia.

Win.  Win.

Big Grin
God is the government.  That's the whole point of religions.  They get people to believe in imaginary characters so that they will obey the big wigs here on Earth.
(February 18, 2016 at 12:13 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Had a relative pass away unexpectedly last year.  No autopsy, no suspicious circumstance other than relatively young.  Witnesses described his sudden symptoms as apparent heart attack, but I'm aware there is some family medical history making me think he had a massive blood clot in his leg break lose and that would probably be a very similar demise process.

I note Scalia wasn't in that good of health, and had recently flown, something I think has been known to trigger blood clots too.  heart attack, blood clot, sounds like whatever it was, it was quick.

And we've certainly had a plethora of conspiracy crapola over the years, excessive BS with precious little factual basis, just lurid speculation.
Generally speaking no autopsy is required if the person has been under the recent immediate care of a doctor who can attest to the person's health condition.  Of course if there are obvious signs of foul play they'll cut the corpse up like a chicken.
*Disassembles sniper rifle*

Sorry, what?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Even with the Mafia, or even Maddoff, you can certainly get away with crime for a while, and in very rare instances for long periods, but the more people you involve and the more you repeat it, the chances increase you get caught eventually. And while you certainly can find corruption in government, to stupidly assume government gets away with it, is stupid, when you look at the long term history of the same government busting everyone from corrupt cops, corrupt Mayors, corrupt judges, and even NIXION got busted. Both parties over the history of our nation have had individuals busted.

Nixon, Iran Contra with Reagan, and the stupid blue dress with Clinton, all of them tried to cover those things up, but long term, even those Presidents couldn't do that. Just like Bush Jr got away with lying his way into a failed war, the truth still came out long term. There simply are way too many people involved in government, which there is no political party oath to serve in, and too much press involved to make a lie last forever, especially the more people you involve in that lie.

I promise you, if Obama really had tried to have Scalia murdered, I'd be the first to have him impeached and thrown in prison for life. But our government isn't designed to blindly bow to one man. It is there to protect our structure, our Constitution. The mundane reason this conspiracy popped up is of fear of change. We are at a point in history where the old guard is increasingly questioned, and those use to the old ways simply so scared of change any upset in their perception of social order cant be mundane. Just like the JFK conspiracy really was nothing, and amounted to lax security and JFKs own bad decision to ride in an open car.

Scalia simply ignored his own health problems and or was not diagnosed properly and also had a history in any case.
(February 18, 2016 at 7:53 am)Brian37 Wrote: Even with the Mafia, or even Maddoff, you can certainly get away with crime for a while, and in very rare instances for long periods, but the more people you involve and the more you repeat it, the chances increase you get caught eventually. And while you certainly can find corruption in government, to stupidly assume government gets away with it, is stupid, when you look at the long term history of the same government busting everyone from corrupt cops, corrupt Mayors, corrupt judges, and even NIXION got busted. Both parties over the history of our nation have had individuals busted.

Nixon, Iran Contra with Reagan, and the stupid blue dress with Clinton, all of them tried to cover those things up, but long term, even those Presidents couldn't do that. Just like Bush Jr got away with lying his way into a failed war, the truth still came out long term. There simply are way too many people involved in government, which there is no political party oath to serve in, and too much press involved to make a lie last forever, especially the more people you involve in that lie.

I promise you, if Obama really had tried to have Scalia murdered, I'd be the first to have him impeached and thrown in prison for life. But our government isn't designed to blindly bow to one man. It is there to protect our structure, our Constitution. The mundane reason this conspiracy popped up is of fear of change. We are at a point in history where the old guard is increasingly questioned, and those use to the old ways simply so scared of change any upset in their perception of social order cant be mundane. Just like the JFK conspiracy really was nothing, and amounted to lax security and JFKs own bad decision to ride in an open car.

Scalia simply ignored his own health problems and or was not diagnosed properly and also had a history in any case.

The only ones that could get away with anything would be if the secret is kept at the national security level. The thing is that most people understand the military industrial complex and intel agencies the way I did about 10 years ago. The thing people need to understand is there is a shadow government and a government of the people. Even congress doesn't have access to all levels of national security. It's actually a lot easier than you think, especially when you understand the various intel agencies from FBI, CIA, military intel, navy intel etc, don't cross communicate at the lower levels. 

One of the reasons the shadow government allows presidents to rule in the last 50 years is because they can be blackmailed. This includes Clinton, Bush Jr, and Obama.

I can't explain it in a few posts, but there are CIA agents that came out on deathbed confessions about the JFK assasination, notably E Howard Hunt, who was one of the guys dressed as a bum. That was a bigger operation than the public understands:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFAZ8DmcQLg

You really have to listen to the psychological warfare experts, who themselves have killed many people, and overthrown countries. One that comes to mind is Dr. Steve Pieczenik

https://www.youtube.com/user/stevepieczenik

Another is Kay Griggs who was wife of Colonel George Griggs who was also involved, in covert operations. Sure this can make it out to the public, but the media is owned by the CIA, and establishment, so anything that does is labeled a conspiracy therory, and then people just ignore it, which is what they want.

"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."
William Colby (Former CIA Director) (murdered with Clinton connections)

"The continuous consolidation of money and power into higher, tighter and righter hands."
---- George H.W. Bush in 1992, answering a question of what Iran-Contra was all about

“If the American people ever knew the whole story about Iran Contra we Bushes would be chased down in the streets and lynched.”
----- George Bush Sr., interview with Sarah McClendon

Kay Griggs interview about her husband involved in psyops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQNitCNycKQ
Yo, Atheists. Dem "guys" scooby's talkin about, is like dis one right here:

[Image: 356-illuminati.jpg]

...Photographic evidence.
Consider yaselves warned, ya frickin' yahoos.
Proof that the label "atheist" doesn't mean you cant buy other BS outside religion.
We have a professor on our side now.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 18, 2016 at 9:14 pm)Thena323 Wrote:
Yo, Atheists. Dem "guys" scooby's talkin about, is like dis one right here:

[Image: 356-illuminati.jpg]

...Photographic evidence.
Consider yaselves warned, ya frickin' yahoos.

Harvest time is almost here! Angel
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
I never got the impression that scooby was an atheist. Maybe I missed something.
He appears to believe in anything.

Sorry, scooby...but you dooby do.   Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone watch last night's debate? Brian37 9 992 September 30, 2020 at 9:28 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Elizabeth Warren Last Night With Stephen Colbert Minimalist 4 1026 November 21, 2017 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Top Russian Officials Discussed How to Influence Trump Aides Last Summer Silver 5 1839 May 25, 2017 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Are elections always as nasty as this last one we had NuclearEnergy 14 3989 January 21, 2017 at 8:53 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Anybody Watching the Last Trainwreck/ Presidential Debate Tonight? Seraphina 159 23290 October 20, 2016 at 10:09 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Last night's 2nd Pres "debate". Brian37 3 505 October 10, 2016 at 7:24 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Bernie Sanders On Real Time Last Night Minimalist 0 765 July 30, 2016 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Time To Stop Wasting Everyone's Time, Bernie Minimalist 253 33037 May 29, 2016 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The New Last Refuge of Scoundrels Jenny A 5 870 January 27, 2016 at 10:13 am
Last Post: dyresand
  The Trickle Up debate last night. Brian37 0 676 September 17, 2015 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Brian37