Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 19, 2024, 3:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christian couple told they can't adopt due to their views on homosexuality.
RE: Christian couple told they can't adopt due to their views on homosexuality.
(March 3, 2011 at 8:40 am)tackattack Wrote: The state shouldn't be giving money to homophones, ....

Would that be one of these?

[Image: the_boner_phone.jpg]

I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(March 3, 2011 at 9:00 am)DoubtVsFaith Wrote:
Adrian Wrote:Yes, both racists and Nazis should be able to foster children, as long as they are looking after the children. By "this is something we shouldn't be teaching kids" you actually mean "this is something I don't think we should be teaching kids".

How could it be something we should be teaching kids? Are you suggesting that racism is a belief system that has a possibility of being right?

No, he's suggesting that *foster* parents have the right to pollute *foster* children's heads with evil nonsense so when they give them back to the state in 2 or 3 years they are even more fucked up than when they got there.

Sounds like a great idea, doesn't it?

"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Because someone will not say homosexuality is 'acceptable' they are compaired to racists and nazis. They are in some way 'polluting' childrens minds with 'evil nonsense' and they would be 'fucking them up'.

Oh yeah.... any rational reasonable person can see that. Dodgy
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
---------------
NO MA'AM
(March 3, 2011 at 9:24 am)Dotard Wrote: Because someone will not say homosexuality is 'acceptable' they are compaired to racists and nazis. They are in some way 'polluting' childrens minds with 'evil nonsense' and they would be 'fucking them up'.

Oh yeah.... any rational reasonable person can see that. Dodgy

Well, he was actually using racists & Nazi's foster parents as an example Dotard. Do try to keep up.

BTW, for all we know this couple told the social worker that homosexuality is an abomination before god.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
I believe it was you discriminatory people who first started the compairison to Nazis and Racists. He was just running with that. Do try to pay attention.

And SO WHAT if they said they believe it is an abomination before their God. What's next? You gonna advocate if an applicant states they will be taking the FC to church every sunday and sending them to vacation bible school in the summers they should be denied, because they will be 'polluting' their minds and 'fucking them up', any adoption priviledges?

I'm trying to stand on your slope here, but I keep slipping.
---------------
---------------
NO MA'AM
(March 3, 2011 at 9:38 am)Dotard Wrote: I believe it was you discriminatory people who first started the compairison to Nazis and Racists. He was just running with that. Do try to pay attention.

Yes, I am authoritarian & discriminatory because I agree that racists & homophobes affect on society should be marginalized. That makes perfect sense.

ROFLOL
(March 3, 2011 at 9:46 am)Jaysyn Wrote: Yes, I am authoritarian & discriminatory because I want to marginalize racist's & homophobe's affect on society. That makes perfect sense.

ROFLOL

Yes it does because that is exactly what you are doing.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(March 3, 2011 at 9:49 am)leo-rcc Wrote:
(March 3, 2011 at 9:46 am)Jaysyn Wrote: Yes, I am authoritarian & discriminatory because I want to marginalize racist's & homophobe's affect on society. That makes perfect sense.

ROFLOL

Yes it does because that is exactly what you are doing.

Well, as I am not an anarchist and have no issues with the government actually putting forth some effort to protect protected classes, I am perfectly fine with you feeling that way. Tongue
Wait, hold your homophone.....

You said if you don't have children of your own then your opinions on child raising is worthless.

So, with that logic, if your not smoking sausages or tossing salads your opinions on homosexuality are worthless.

So tell me, do your opinions on homosexuality have worth?
---------------
---------------
NO MA'AM
(March 3, 2011 at 10:00 am)Dotard Wrote: Wait, hold your homophone.....

You said if you don't have children of your own then your opinions on child raising is worthless.

So, with that logic, if your not smoking sausages or tossing salads your opinions on homosexuality are worthless.

So tell me, do your opinions on homosexuality have worth?

My opinion of equality is just fine for this discussion. It's also more worthy than your weak comparison of child rearing & sexual preference. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear God, please soften their hearts... zwanzig 12 1148 August 6, 2023 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  7th grader commits suicide after being told that he is going to Hell. Jehanne 12 1590 December 9, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  3 reasons for Christians to start questionng their faith smax 149 59461 December 4, 2021 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Ketzer
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 91730 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  German bishops agree with scientists: homosexuality is normal Fake Messiah 21 2920 January 21, 2020 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  South Dakota Schools required to have "In God We Trust" on their walls Cecelia 16 1896 July 29, 2019 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 900 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Bible condemns homosexuality. Jehanne 190 29850 May 2, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Pennsylvania Church asks couples to bring in their AR-15's so they can bless the guns Cecelia 63 10563 March 17, 2018 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do Christian Parents Abuse their Children? Bow Before Zeus 177 28657 November 29, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Shell B