Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 10:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Top 5 favorite users on AF forums you want to have dinner with
RE: Your Top 5 favorite users on AF forums you want to have dinner with
Holy crap.

That looks like my friend Doug!

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
Dude, what the heck happened with Vic??
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(February 24, 2016 at 3:52 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Dude, what the heck happened with Vic??

Vic was assigned an internet-less desk job, because he couldn't spy anything decent. :p
Seriously though, does anyone know why he hasn't posted in so long? :/

I hope he's ok!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(February 24, 2016 at 4:28 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Seriously though, does anyone know why he hasn't posted in so long? :/

I hope he's ok!
This is the most I know:
(January 23, 2016 at 4:59 pm)Vic Wrote: I'm gonna be AFK for a while. Skype if you want.
Hmm, thanks Poca. That was a month ago. So weird!

-walsh
(February 23, 2016 at 8:25 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Please, don't anybody put me on your list. I'm really not good enough company, truly I'm not.

Fuck you Stim. Just for that your on the list. Now piss off.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
Oh bollocks.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(February 24, 2016 at 4:28 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Seriously though, does anyone know why he hasn't posted in so long? :/

I hope he's ok!

What makes you think Vic is a "he"? Is this just additional subterfuge?
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
(February 24, 2016 at 5:41 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:

I hope he's ok!

What makes you think Vic is a "he"? Is this just additional subterfuge?

When I first joined AF, Vic's avatar was a dude in a hat. It wasn't a picture of Vic, but still made me associate with a HE. 

Is Vic a girl?

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Purpose of Atheist Forums and its Prime Directive Mortalsfool 37 1059 September 10, 2024 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Which do you want to go? Silver 13 1110 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Who's your favorite serial killer? Silver 9 871 October 6, 2022 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What's your favorite Weather app? Jehanne 13 1403 July 20, 2022 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Your Top 5 Celeb Crushes T.J. 25 2011 November 18, 2021 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 692 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Your favorite species. Brian37 43 2847 August 11, 2021 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Your favorite meat approximation? Gawdzilla Sama 31 2210 August 29, 2020 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Do you have a favorite shark? Brian37 67 3608 July 28, 2020 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Other forums you belong to... arewethereyet 9 1048 June 8, 2020 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir