Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 3:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Blasphemy Day
RE: International Blasphemy Day
It occurs to me by utilizing double anal, double oral, and double both hands and both feet nail holes, Jesus could accommodate all 12 disciples simultaneously . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 18, 2016 at 8:54 am)vorlon13 Wrote: It occurs to me by utilizing double anal, double oral, and double both hands and both feet nail holes, Jesus could accommodate all 12 disciples simultaneously . . .
[Image: 4b29a5ad6929e348b71a6ff56702d4901042e1d8...07e1d2.jpg]
I don't believe you. Get over it.
and give Mary Magdalene a strap on to pleasure her Lords spear wound . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Would be awesome guys if you would to say that to Christian personally and stream in online. I would watch it.
I've said worse to an MCC friend of mine.

(he's a scripture cherry picker of the worst kind, we'll burn together)

(August 18, 2016 at 9:11 am)purplepurpose Wrote: Would be awesome guys if you would to say that to Christian personally and stream in online. I would watch it.

Why? Are you saying christians can't read, or use the internet? That's not very nice. We know they're dumb, but surely - some of them can read and tell the others... Tongue
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Anyone else find it odd that it would be deemed necessary for us to mention these 'outrages' to some christers?

Can't god whisper in their ears and bring them up to speed on the blasphemers in their midst ??

Seems like my blasphemy doesn't make the cut for god deeming it an actionable offense . . .

Maybe god is too busy punishing pedo priests right now with carbuncles and goiters ??

purplepurpose Wrote:Why not express your opinion in the face of particular leader or followers of the church?

Do you think that would be funny?
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
purplepurpose Wrote:Would be awesome guys if you would to say that to Christian personally and stream in online. I would watch it.

Why do you think that would be awesome?
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(August 18, 2016 at 7:55 am)purplepurpose Wrote: Ideas are dead. And its stupid to be mad at ideas. What makes them alive in religion are followers and leadership of the church.

Why not express your opinion in the face of particular leader or followers of the church?

[Image: the-doctrine-of-abrahamic-religions-27-7...1303446023]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blasphemy law in the United States Interaktive 37 4058 February 2, 2020 at 8:00 am
Last Post: Yongy50
  International Blasphemy Rights Day! chimp3 29 3560 September 29, 2018 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  International Blasphemy Day 2017 chimp3 84 20835 September 14, 2017 at 10:54 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Do you think political correctness is a new cover for blasphemy? TheMessiah 20 5247 June 10, 2015 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: henryp
  Blasphemy Day Fromper 42 7362 October 1, 2014 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  How the divine pen of Michel Nostradamus crushed the international atheist movement freethoughtbullies 3 1731 July 30, 2012 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Indonesian man faces 11 years in prison for blasphemy Ziploc Surprise 2 2115 May 18, 2012 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Chaostheosis
  Atheist Alliance International SecularSanity 10 3583 October 17, 2011 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: IATIA
  Employee Lounge Blasphemy: Tales of a Coffee Cup thesummerqueen 4 2091 September 20, 2011 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  'Blasphemy is a victimless crime' is utter arrogance ScienceIsTheOnlyLord 140 59618 November 9, 2010 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Cego_Colher