Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Blasphemy Rights Day!
International Blasphemy Rights Day!
I do this every year. I start a thread promoting the right of free expression of irreligious ideas leading up to September 30th.  International Blasphemy Rights Day is September 30th, 2018. In solidarity with those that horribly suffer from commiting this victimless crime, I invite everyone to blaspheme loudly and proudly. Please express your blasphemous self without restraint as there are those who suffer far greater penalties than whiny theist complaints on atheist forums. 

I will start us off: 

Fuck the Holy Spirit!

Fuck Allah!

Fuck Krishna!  I am jealous he can fuck a hundred women at the same time though!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: International Blasphemy Rights Day!
Love ya, chimp, but isn't promoting 'International  Blasphemy Rights Day' on an international atheist forum rather like promoting 'International Breathe In And Out Day'?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It's like cursing Voldemart. What's the point?
(August 19, 2018 at 4:55 am)purplepurpose Wrote: It's like cursing Voldemart. What's the point?

Pain relief? No, seriously .

Happy Dio Cane day to all!
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
I want to ejaculate in Jesus' spear hole . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 19, 2018 at 9:54 am)vorlon13 Wrote: I want to ejaculate in Jesus' spear hole . . .

I hope your prepared to give birth to demon babies for a few dozen of years.
(August 19, 2018 at 4:55 am)purplepurpose Wrote: It's like cursing Voldemart. What's the point?

Fun and funny!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(August 19, 2018 at 9:54 am)vorlon13 Wrote: I want to ejaculate in Jesus' spear hole . . .

Jesus's arse wouldn't really interest me, I wouldn't mind shaving his mothers bush though.
(August 19, 2018 at 10:33 am)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote:

Jesus's arse wouldn't really interest me, I wouldn't mind shaving his mothers bush though.

Might not have been all that bristly when Holy Spirit turkey basterred God's manually expressed sperms into it.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . .

Is it still blasphemy if it's true ??

We need a theologian to weigh in on this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dawkins, Rowling, Sunak et al on Trans Issue and Women's Rights. Nishant Xavier 63 3266 July 15, 2023 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Blasphemy law in the United States Interaktive 37 3606 February 2, 2020 at 8:00 am
Last Post: Yongy50
  International Blasphemy Day 2017 chimp3 84 20473 September 14, 2017 at 10:54 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  International Blasphemy Day chimp3 153 19627 October 9, 2016 at 4:35 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Atheism "rights & wrongs"? RationalAtheist 63 13116 October 29, 2015 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Is There an Atheist Groups Powerful Enough to Counter Fox and Protect Gay Rights Rhondazvous 6 1739 September 14, 2015 at 3:03 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think political correctness is a new cover for blasphemy? TheMessiah 20 5113 June 10, 2015 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: henryp
  Blasphemy Day Fromper 42 7126 October 1, 2014 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  New study on atheists' human rights worldwide Dee Dee Ramone 16 5675 December 14, 2012 at 11:10 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  How the divine pen of Michel Nostradamus crushed the international atheist movement freethoughtbullies 3 1681 July 30, 2012 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jackalope