Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Blasphemy Day 2017
International Blasphemy Day 2017
Time to get warmed up for Blasphemy Day 2017. September 30th. Use this thread to practice your vicious barbs, caustic wit, and celebrate the freedom to mock that many around the world are forbidden and even killed for. This thread can also be a file of jokes, memes, etc. to gather from on September 30th and spread the joy around the net. Feel free to deposit your best and worse. Worst is best! No gods are off limits , no men with big hats are too semi-divine.

[Image: blasphemy.png]

[Image: blasphemy-a-law-to-protect-an-all-powerf...949161.png]
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: International Blasphemy Day 2017
The most blasphemous statement I can think of:  'Dear religionists:  Try to remember that people of other sects/faiths have just as much of a chance of being right as you do.  Chew on that.  Love, Boru.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Aha! Thanks! September 30! I always forget what day it is and I always forget I'm allowed to Google these things!

Cheers! Respec'!
Finding out Holy Scripture inerrantly records Jesus being crucified on Maundy Thursday and again on Good Friday takes the fun out of International Blasphemy Day.

I can't top that.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

"The fact that blasphemy exists as an offense is proof you all have no fucking clue on earth what the fuck morality even is, and yet you trumpet up to screaming levels that you own a monopoly on it, as if you're trying to convince yourselves of it because you don't even genuinely believe it yourselves, so what's that say about you and your faith, bitches?"
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
(July 29, 2017 at 8:31 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Finding out Holy Scripture inerrantly records Jesus being crucified on Maundy Thursday and again on Good Friday takes the fun out of International Blasphemy Day.

I can't top that.

unless the rumor most all crosses had pegs on them for additional splintery butt pegging humiliation is true, in which case, it's obvious, 

JESUS LIKED IT !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I had no idea this was a thing. Well, perhaps I shall make a day of listening to Black Metal, chanting to Satan, and destroying a bible or two. Sounds like fun to me.
"I hate people who blame the Devil for their own shortcomings and I hate people who thank God when things go right."

Voltaire.
(July 29, 2017 at 5:29 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The most blasphemous statement I can think of:  'Dear religionists:  Try to remember that people of other sects/faiths have just as much of a chance of being right as you do.  Chew on that.  Love, Boru.'

Nah mate, all the other religious leaders are in graves somewhere but Jesus is not, spot the difference?
PS- What exactly is it about JC that atheists don't seem to like? I kinda like him myself..Smile

To the snooty priests- "You're full of shit!" (Matt 23:27)
[Image: Jesus-v-snoots.gif~original]
[Image: 053e0763511ac498618103fe9e9b3aa5513442-v5-wm.jpg?v=0]
(July 30, 2017 at 12:54 am)Dropship Wrote: Nah mate, all the other religious leaders are in graves somewhere but Jesus is not, spot the difference?

Wot, you actually believe that tosh about Jesus coming back from the dead?  Heeheeheeheehee!  Good one.

(BTW, can you get me my very own real, live Talking Snake™ (Genesis 3)?  I've lost track of how many believers I've asked over the past few years, and none of them seem to have connections to a reliable supplier of chatty serpents.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blasphemy law in the United States Interaktive 37 3485 February 2, 2020 at 8:00 am
Last Post: Yongy50
  International Blasphemy Rights Day! chimp3 29 3348 September 29, 2018 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Scientists discover new form of matter in 2017. (The end of human suffering?) %mindless_detector% 17 5110 January 29, 2017 at 11:16 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  International Blasphemy Day chimp3 153 19205 October 9, 2016 at 4:35 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Do you think political correctness is a new cover for blasphemy? TheMessiah 20 5061 June 10, 2015 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: henryp
  Blasphemy Day Fromper 42 6981 October 1, 2014 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  How the divine pen of Michel Nostradamus crushed the international atheist movement freethoughtbullies 3 1674 July 30, 2012 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Indonesian man faces 11 years in prison for blasphemy Ziploc Surprise 2 2057 May 18, 2012 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Chaostheosis
  Atheist Alliance International SecularSanity 10 3481 October 17, 2011 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: IATIA
  Employee Lounge Blasphemy: Tales of a Coffee Cup thesummerqueen 4 2058 September 20, 2011 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused