Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 6:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Blasphemy Day
RE: International Blasphemy Day
(August 20, 2016 at 6:03 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Glad you are having fun Disciple of the Date Rape God. Since you do not believe in Allah or the revelation of Muhammed it would not be blasphemy for you to insult Islam , would it? Go for it!
Muhammed was a pedophile who punched his 9 year old wife in the face! "The Satanic Verses" is one great read! Allah is as omni-impotent as Jehovah!
Come on Disciple! The water is fine. Any reason you would not blaspheme Islam?

Yes my fellow human.  The reason I don't feel the need to "blaspheme" allah or mohammed is because I don't put my energy into insulting things I don't believe exist.   I literally don't think ever in my life have I ever even thought to offend a muslim because of what he or she believes.  Now the problem with islam is that its an inherently violent belief system. You will never change the ever escalating violence on the earth by insulting the "god" of that religion.
Islam has killed millions in the last decade, lets focus all attention on Christianity!
Well here's my counter to that.

[Image: 058ced59646516808e708bb00e83e298.jpg]
I don't believe you. Get over it.
[Image: 292758294_9cfc75bdbe_z.jpg]
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

[Image: blasphemy_jesus.jpg]

(August 19, 2016 at 10:14 am)vorlon13 Wrote: BTW, what if Joseph had committed oral sex on Mary right after god had dropped off his load??

Would the Holy Jism have impregnated Joseph (somewhere?) or would it have been some weird form of communion ??

Joseph getting pregnant and giving birth would have made for a much more impressive miracle than the one we got. Missed a trick there, God - never mind, perhaps one day you'll get something right. I can't think of anything offhand, but I'm sure there'll be something.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I like how Disciple chides us for bothering with blasphemy and in the next breath insults Islam in a much worse way than mere obscene mockery.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
[Image: 31b8154a63587d7f298a6faa4dc566e1745285cc...0667a5.jpg]

Bumper Sticker : "Blasphemy is a blast for me!"

Mathew 12 : "31"Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. 32"And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come.."

[Image: jesus-holy-spirit.jpg]

Look how the eyes follow you !

God damn it ! Only twelve more deity cursing days till International Blasphemy Day!

I'd pay to watch Ron Jeremy felch the holy jesus jism out of Mary's kunt
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blasphemy law in the United States Interaktive 37 4744 February 2, 2020 at 8:00 am
Last Post: Yongy50
  International Blasphemy Rights Day! chimp3 29 4102 September 29, 2018 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  International Blasphemy Day 2017 chimp3 84 21770 September 14, 2017 at 10:54 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Do you think political correctness is a new cover for blasphemy? TheMessiah 20 5664 June 10, 2015 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: henryp
  Blasphemy Day Fromper 42 7988 October 1, 2014 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  How the divine pen of Michel Nostradamus crushed the international atheist movement freethoughtbullies 3 1829 July 30, 2012 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Indonesian man faces 11 years in prison for blasphemy Ziploc Surprise 2 2195 May 18, 2012 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Chaostheosis
  Atheist Alliance International SecularSanity 10 3820 October 17, 2011 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: IATIA
  Employee Lounge Blasphemy: Tales of a Coffee Cup thesummerqueen 4 2178 September 20, 2011 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  'Blasphemy is a victimless crime' is utter arrogance ScienceIsTheOnlyLord 140 61368 November 9, 2010 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Cego_Colher