Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 12:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The end of the world
RE: The end of the world
I think in the next few days pressure on Camping to give another reason why he was wrong will have to be given. Does he owe his followers money since some spent their life savings and are broke now?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...tml?r=news

Manowar
Quote:Does he owe his followers money since some spent their life savings and are broke now

Did he hold a gun to their heads or were they just fucking stupid?
(May 22, 2011 at 6:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Does he owe his followers money since some spent their life savings and are broke now

if the gun didnt scare them im sure they would have eventually lost there money believing in other silly things ( Christianity ) and spending it on building more churches =p
"You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss." -Cypher (the matrix)
By the way, an anagram of "Harold Camping Family Radio" is "Crap! I'm a half-mad rigid loony!"
Cinjin Cain, i think i thumbed down one of your threads sorry im new and ment to thumbs "up" it Big Grin thanks
"You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss." -Cypher (the matrix)
(May 22, 2011 at 6:44 pm)bbrettle Wrote:
(May 22, 2011 at 6:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

if the gun didnt scare them im sure they would have eventually lost there money believing in other silly things ( Christianity ) and spending it on building more churches =p

True enough...."fools and their money" as the saying goes.
(May 22, 2011 at 6:52 pm)bbrettle Wrote: Cinjin Cain, i think i thumbed down one of your threads sorry im new and ment to thumbs "up" it Big Grin thanks

It isn't possible to 'thumbs down' a post/thread/(annoyingly even person).

The 'thumbs down' icon appears as a way to remove a previous 'thumbs up'/'kudos'.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
cool thanks aerzia
Quote: Did he hold a gun to their heads or were they just fucking stupid?

They were stupid but I read that his followers gave his organization about $80 million the last 5 years. If he is a Christian with some Christian charity give it back. One lady and her husband quit their jobs and moves to Florida making sure they had nothing left by 5/21/11 they deserve what they get you would say but they have kids.

Harold will be speaking later today

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/...ak-today/1
Manowar

Quote:If he is a Christian with some Christian charity give it back.

Oh, I love the word "if" in that sentence, my friend.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Global Prayer To End Atheism Foxaèr 60 8045 August 25, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Brian37
  I dreamt that when you die, you end up flying in darkness. But in the midst of it Edge92 27 1801 June 12, 2021 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Thumbs Down END TIMES COMPENDIUM IAOALGIV 111 24527 August 23, 2017 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  So can god end his own existence? Vast Vision 53 14491 July 27, 2017 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Duggar Fuctards Can't Wait For The End of the World Minimalist 55 10610 October 13, 2016 at 11:20 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  End Poverty with Vocations?! TrueChristian 14 4761 January 20, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  If in the end, you found that god really existed... Pyrrho 33 6567 June 4, 2015 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Enoch and the Mayans - Calculating the time of the End of Days StrongWaters 24 6979 December 10, 2013 at 9:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  View from up my end: New Church crisis looming Cyberman 11 5653 March 24, 2012 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Fundies, End Times and language of the NWO lilyannerose 4 2893 December 11, 2010 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: Justtristo