Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 4:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
It doesn't matter whether or not we speak.  He has a compulsion., lol.  Just like it doesn't matter how many times he's told that the law -does not- turn a blind eye, that it's just him turning a blind eye...because he has a compulsion. It would be shitty enough if he left it at a blind eye, but he can't. He has to pile insult atop of indignity......because he has a compulsion.

Drich likes to imagine that the entire world is as fucked up as his fantasies are..in this and every other subject...and the utility of -that- fantasy is easy to see. It's life support for his fragile ego. There's nothing wrong with his rape fetishism, asian chicks dig it, and anyone who disagrees is a bigot intent on villifying him....as though he needed any help on that count.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I think Drich likes to imagine that he's actually schooling us on something. He has this idea in his head that he makes us think more intellectually by posting somewhat illiterate drivel. It doesn't really get under my skin because it's sadfunny.
(October 19, 2016 at 11:02 am)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(October 18, 2016 at 12:07 pm)Drich Wrote: so rape is not a criminal act? what post number has this information again? i must have missed it.

No, no, no.  Your assertion was that the word "rape" has no meaning or real world significance outside of a court room.  It's this assertion that people are asking you to provide evidence for.  Which you, so far, have failed to do.  Why are you playing dumb?

If we assign the word rape outside of a court room then that effectively removes all presumption of innocence to any alleged attacker.
why? because rape is a legal term that describes a criminal act. IF the act of Rape is not prosecution then by the legal defination it ceases to be a criminal act. yet we still have a victim.

I understand you are looking from the victim's prespective and to you when someone says they are raped you put your self in that position and take the mantle of the victim onto yourself. Meaning you would not claim to be raped unless you were. therefore you assume than when someone says they are raped, they are raped.

Got it.

Now I am asking you to suspend that for a moment and put someone like EP or some poor guy who's thing is to play rape with his GF. Now ask yourself what if a girl like that (who likes to play raped) isn't.. exactly stable. and they break up.. All is quite until 4 or maybe 10 years later. then she decides they were not play raping one another when she finds out EP is married with kids and has a new house (everything she wanted with him)

Now, we take the word rape out of a courtroom and apply it here, then all due process/All justice (by the truest defination of the word) is gone. especially if she taped one of those play rape sessions.

All peeple would judge is what they saw and plug it into a narritive (like you good people did with me and my selection of words in this thread without thinking.) Then no matter what EP is screwed.

which brings us to a broader application of the law. What if.. by accusation alone we are convicted of a crime, then must prove our innocence (as a legitmate means of 'protecting our victims?') Rather than the presumption of innocence we have now? (All are innocent until proven guilty.) For one arrests would not be so... forgiving (think how escaped convicts are handled verse someone who if the cooperate is handled.) In a sense this is already happening (so says BLM)

In a previous version of this arguement I used OJ as a prime example of this.
OJ was deemed a murderer even though the justice system found him innocent. So when he committed an actual crime he was found guilty of, he was given a life sentence most people get 10 years or less for. Now to you/us who assume OJ was guilty of a double murder, he got what he deserved. because he was deemed a murder in the court of public opinion...

Now what happens to joe smow who maybe is not well liked, but is innocent of any real crime?

That is why giving power to this word outside of a courtroom is so dangerous.

We do it all the time, and as a result we now as a society assume guilt/conviction with every arrest. That is why 'innocent' people fight cops and are shot. because they do not understand simple due process. they think all of it corrupt. It is not due process of the law that has been corrupted it is the societal shift to the presumption of guilt because we seek to honor 'victims' over the law, and how due process works. we assign guilt or innocence before a trial starts.
How else can you demand "justice" one or two days after a police shooting? No one wants justice they want vengence, because that have already assigned guilt.

The same is happening here. Forced sex is a neutral term that can describe what you identify as rape, but it does not connote guilt or a guilty party. It describes from a victims perspective how they have been violated. (forced/ 2nd definition sexual contact.) if consent was not given.

I am looking past 'what feels right' to how it effects this country, and how it is playing out in current events. To me this is scarry because the primary concern is not true justice, but to only do what feels right, to over protect the victim.

I am simply pointing to the cost.
(October 19, 2016 at 10:46 am)Drich Wrote:
(October 19, 2016 at 1:22 am)Losty Wrote: White girls are so vanilla Shy

well not the crazies.. It is just easier to find vanilla..

unless you are pulling in you own definitions/preconception to the word vanilla.

To me, vanilla is the base or foundation to endless possibilities..

When you have lime sorbet, all you can have is variations of lime ice cream...

I'll leave it at that.

Again, I am trying to get you guys to think past the sterotypes you have adopted.

I have never seen you scramble so desperately to try to cover up something disgusting you said. You usually wear your horrible opinions like a badge of honor. Still, there's no coming back from the jerk off smilies. You may as well give it up.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(October 19, 2016 at 11:49 am)Shell B Wrote: I think Drich likes to imagine that he's actually schooling us on something. He has this idea in his head that he makes us think more intellectually by posting somewhat illiterate drivel. It doesn't really get under my skin because it's sadfunny.

I love how he projects himself onto others and calls them closed-minded and criticizes their critical thinking skills. It's like he's staring into a mirror and can't even tell.

Oh, and just how the fuck do you "1/2 way" rape someone? Rape is a binary thing. You either do or don't. There is no halfway.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(October 19, 2016 at 11:49 am)Shell B Wrote: I think Drich likes to imagine that he's actually schooling us on something. He has this idea in his head that he makes us think more intellectually by posting somewhat illiterate drivel. It doesn't really get under my skin because it's sadfunny.

Sad funny indeed.

The truth is unless you are a stump intellectually, we all learn something from one another given enough time.

I simply proactively push the topics and thoughts I want out there.
yeah, about that...pushing things that people don't want is exactly the sort of thing that'll get you pinched for rape.   Just trying to help keep you out of shit...since you seem to be unclear on what rape is. Wouldn't want you to accidentally get yourself into trouble. Hey....maybe that's what a 1/2 rape is?

Angel
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 18, 2016 at 12:58 pm)Drich Wrote:
(October 18, 2016 at 12:17 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: Only if you're Japanese.  Wink

*edit*
I was just cracking a quick joke, but after having actually read your post, I'm kinda shocked to see that's the point you we're actually making.

lol

korean or rather 1/2..

The point was to frame the western view on sex and the woman's role in sex to be a co-equal partner is in the minority of how people generally view sex world wide.

That how members of this website would be in the minority (when view through a global lens) on how women participate in sex.

Yeah?  And what is your opinion on that?!  I was like...so close to giving you a SHRED a credit in this discussion, but if you are about to turn around and say that our western view of women having co-equal rights as participants in sex is somehow "incorrect" because from a global perspective it's the minority opinion, then I am officially done engaging with you.  Ever again.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(October 19, 2016 at 10:35 am)Drich Wrote: Here's the thing morons...

We are BOTH correct.

No. You are wrong, but lack either the wit to see that, or the integrity to admit it.

Which is it?

(October 19, 2016 at 10:46 am)Drich Wrote: Again, I am trying to get you guys to think past the sterotypes you have adopted.

Jerkoff

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1438 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Liam Neeson: Rape, Revenge, and Race Relations Rev. Rye 233 17004 February 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 540 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1558 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1206 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1727 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 698 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1708 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 1035 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25996 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13