Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 24, 2024, 10:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Scientific evidence of God by an atheist (Where mankind is one likely type of God)
RE: Scientific evidence of God by an atheist (Where mankind is one likely type of God)

(November 8, 2016 at 3:17 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Said statistics are of your selection, and in that selection you have expressed a fundamental bias which calls your conclusions into question without any need for consideration of the means of inference, which are, themselves..ofc...flawed.

Unfortunately, it's not -simply- that you're wrong, it's that you couldn't -be- right doing it the way you're doing it, even if you managed to happen upon the correct answer by accident.  L2Logic.
Invalid. 

Particularly, said statistics , (primarily of the exponential technological tranche) are existence's (earth's) most accurate description, par technological transition.
RE: Scientific evidence of God by an atheist (Where mankind is one likely type of God)
(November 8, 2016 at 3:07 pm)ProgrammingGodJordan Wrote:
(November 8, 2016 at 6:32 am)chimp3 Wrote: So, I think we can conclude that computer programmers do not become gods. No matter how big they make their letters or their pectorals.

The original post maintains, regardless of my notation of such.

Albeit, we may all program...

At least yours is an egalitarian godlike status. I can respect that! But what about those of us that take raw materials and transform them into feasts for the eyes and pallette. Like the coq au vin I cooked Sunday. Any room for kitchen gods in your world view. Sacrifices were involved as the Bordeaux I used should have been drank instead of reduced.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(November 8, 2016 at 3:20 pm)ProgrammingGodJordan Wrote: Invalid. 

Particularly, said statistics , (primarily of the exponential technological tranche) are existence's (earth's) most accurate description, par technological transition.

Said statistics, particularly in reference to the point of contention, the very redefinition you choose to employ for the term "god", are invalid, and exist solely as a point of selection bias for you, the arguer.  It's clearly your opinion that they are valid and representative, and your opinion is demonstrably wrong.

Still fucking the pooch at step 0. You're going to have to start from scratch.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 8, 2016 at 3:07 pm)ProgrammingGodJordan Wrote:
(November 8, 2016 at 10:19 am)mh.brewer Wrote: So PGJ, other than programming, text fetish's and poor focus photography, do you have any other interests?

I have not any interest, in any event, amidst this cosmos...

Thanks for the self absorption affirmation. How is your, em........... body parts holding up?

Edit: You're bringing out the trollie in me. I'm not sure I like that.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 8, 2016 at 7:22 pm)Rhythm Wrote:
(November 8, 2016 at 3:20 pm)ProgrammingGodJordan Wrote: Invalid. 

Said statistics, particularly in reference to the point of contention, the very redefinition you choose to employ for the term "god", are invalid, and exist solely as a point of selection bias for you, the arguer.  It's clearly your opinion that they are valid and representative, and your opinion is demonstrably wrong.  

Still fucking the pooch at step 0.  You're going to have to start from scratch.
I had not invented the word God.

Mankind shall likely posess a particular theistic God property (at 2020's horizon, on Moore's Laws regime); the ability to engineer non trivial intellect.
Argument ad naus.  Fail.

Perhaps you should complete the facing exercise.

Manufacture a rational argument that leverages sound propositions within the framework of a valid means of inference.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 8, 2016 at 10:43 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Argument ad naus.  Fail.

Manufacture a rational argument that leverages sound propositions within the framework of a valid means of inference.

[*A*]

Nonsense.

Mot juste, the original post, of mine, had long compounded on internationally, scientifically observable statistics.

Perhaps it is exigent that you fulfill the facing exercise:
Stipulate one error amidst said original post. [rather than stipulating of errors' existence, absent specific notation of said errors]

[*B*]

The absence of research amidst critical topics, amidst thine, [ie machine learning, physics] shall likely fashion errors amidst observational abilities of thine.

Observe areas of focus, of mine:

(0) NEWTONIAN PERTURBATION en Calculus II integration, via Trigonometry. See 'Trigonometric Rule Collapser Set'. [An ENHANCEMENT of mine, of Newtonian Calculus, particular abound Trigonometric Integration]

(1) I have composed non trivial models, SAMPLE: (utilizing residual neural network) for heart irregularity detection. (Deriving 76/500+ via international kaggle scale) {{See '

EJECTION-FRACTION-IRREGULARITY-DETECTION-MODEL.'}}

(2) A.... n fold orthographic quasicrystal-structured neural network scan behaviour pattern routine that manifests as a new type of tri dimensional artificial intelligence scan behaviour algorithm. {{See 'MORPHING-SOMATIC-QUASICRYSTAL-NEURAL-NETWORK'}}

(3) Hypothesis/Initial Implementation of non trivial general neural fabric, {{on the horizon of deep reinforcement learning, mathematics qua quantum computing, and causal learning (uetorch tower blocks)}} See 'THOUGHT CURVATURE'.

[*C*]
Therein, what is your profession's nature?
Have you fulfilled at minimum, secondary education?
(November 9, 2016 at 12:09 am)ProgrammingGodJordan Wrote:
(November 8, 2016 at 10:43 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Argument ad naus.  Fail.

[*A*]

Nonsense.

Mot juste, the original post, of mine, had long compounded on internationally, scientifically observable statistics.

Perhaps it is exigent that you fulfill the facing exercise:
Stipulate one error amidst said original post. [rather than stipulating of errors' existence, absent specific notation of said errors]

[*B*]

The absence of research amidst critical topics, amidst thine, [ie machine learning, physics] shall likely fashion errors amidst observational abilities of thine.

Observe areas of focus, of mine:

(0) NEWTONIAN PERTURBATION en Calculus II integration, via Trigonometry. See 'Trigonometric Rule Collapser Set'. [An ENHANCEMENT of mine, of Newtonian Calculus, particular abound Trigonometric Integration]

(1) I have composed non trivial models, SAMPLE: (utilizing residual neural network) for heart irregularity detection. (Deriving 76/500+ via international kaggle scale) {{See '

EJECTION-FRACTION-IRREGULARITY-DETECTION-MODEL.'}}

(2) A.... n fold orthographic quasicrystal-structured neural network scan behaviour pattern routine that manifests as a new type of tri dimensional artificial intelligence scan behaviour algorithm. {{See 'MORPHING-SOMATIC-QUASICRYSTAL-NEURAL-NETWORK'}}

(3) Hypothesis/Initial Implementation of non trivial general neural fabric, {{on the horizon of deep reinforcement learning, mathematics qua quantum computing, and causal learning (uetorch tower blocks)}} See 'THOUGHT CURVATURE'.

[*C*]
Therein, what is your profession's nature?
Have you fulfilled at minimum, secondary education?
Erratum:
[An ENHANCEMENT of mine, of Newtonian Calculus, particularly** abound Trigonometric Integration]
This reads like it's written by a copy-paste program with veiled chatbot insults.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(November 7, 2016 at 6:21 pm)ProgrammingGodJordan Wrote:
(November 7, 2016 at 6:06 pm)Mathilda Wrote: Time diverges from what? You're sort of saying the right words but putting them all in the wrong order. For example, life like properties emerge from self organisation, not the other way round.

Dissipative structures are thought to be responsible for the increase in complexity over time. This is because self organisation works by minimising free work, that is energy that can do work, and one way that the energy can be minimised is by being dissipated. My own personal findings which I really need to publish sometime are that dissipative structures per se are not enough for both complex and dynamic systems to be created.

[*A*]
Your comprehension of English, is rather sub par.

I shall bi-stipulate said sentence [en variation], such that you may trivially observe of the non difference in meaning:

(0) Initial sentence:
Albeit, in the attribution of like like properties, self-organization is quintessentially OBSERVED...

(1) Alternate sentence (of precise non difference):
Albeit, self-organization is quintessentially OBSERVED i
n the attribution of like like properties.

Thereafter, order is irrelevant.

[*B*]

NOTE:
Neural models SELF ORGANIZE on the horizon of GRADIENT DESCENT bound calculations, as some cost sequence minimizes error on input signals.

Neural models' neuronal/synaptic values are NATURALLY updated (self computed), absent human intervention at said particular juncture; p(x|y).

[*C*]
Diverge definition:

(of a series) increase indefinitely as more of its terms are added.

Erratum:
Albeit, self-organization is quintessentially OBSERVED in the attribution of LIFE** like properties.

(November 9, 2016 at 2:15 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: This reads like it's written by a copy-paste program with veiled chatbot insults.

...Are the aforesaid statistics insulting?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof and evidence will always equal Science zwanzig 103 9283 December 17, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Young more likely to pray than over-55s - survey zebo-the-fat 16 1899 September 28, 2021 at 5:44 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Is God weaker than theists imagine, and is mankind stronger? invalid 6 2544 March 5, 2021 at 6:38 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Are miracles evidence of the existence of God? ido 74 6068 July 24, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Muslim students less likely to be awarded top class degrees. Succubus#2 28 2950 March 22, 2020 at 6:02 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Religious fundamentalists more likely to believe fake news OakTree500 30 4546 November 10, 2018 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: no one
  If theists understood "evidence" Silver 135 15995 October 10, 2018 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Moses parting the sea evidence or just made up Smain 12 3240 June 28, 2018 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Are introverts less likely to like organised religion? Der/die AtheistIn 8 1524 March 22, 2018 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Can religion be a type of Stockholm syndrome? ignoramus 5 2924 June 10, 2017 at 9:54 am
Last Post: Cyberman