Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 1:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops: Volume II
RE: Fucking Cops: Volume II
(January 2, 2017 at 7:47 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(January 2, 2017 at 7:24 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Well, you know.... fuck the lives of 1152 dead people. Dodgy

Ah, you don't know what "year" means.

How do you figure that I don't know what "year" means?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Right, so, you cant explain your own objections.  Does that ever make you wonder why you object in the first place, Sama? I asked, you had the opportunity to explain.

Try again?>
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 2, 2017 at 4:46 pm)Nymphadora Wrote:
(January 2, 2017 at 7:47 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Ah, you don't know what "year" means.

How do you figure that I don't know what "year" means?

Good grief.

(January 2, 2017 at 4:48 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Right, so, you cant explain your own objections.  Does that ever make you wonder why you object in the first place, Sama?  I asked, you had the opportunity to explain.

Try again?>

Still babbling.
Grow the fuck up. Your immaturity is worse than my teenage daughter when she doesn't get what she wants.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
But didn't you hear?

He's killed people! That means we should allow officers of the Law to kill whomever they deem fit. And not lobby for stricter controls of any kind.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Is that why you object to this thread, or any of the comments or criticism levied against police officers and police departments Sama?  Because I babble? Seems unrelated.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Nah...he's just sore because no one agrees with him. Instead of actually answering any questions I've asked, he retorts with ignorance and has the balls to whine that he's being attacked. I still don't see where the attacking happened, and not astonishingly so, he refuses to point out such threads.

I guess he thinks all these newstories are just a joke and that anyone who dares to speak out against the corrupt Boys in Blue, is targeting ALL cops.

Min has never said ALL cops were bad. But this thread calls attention to the ones who are. At least it stays on topic. The thread states its specific purpose by the posts, which brings me to this:

Sama, if you're so upset by this thread, how about you start one featuring all the good things cops do for the people they are supposed to protect and serve?
(January 2, 2017 at 3:06 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: The psychotic nature of this thread isn't obvious to you?

Your psychotic nature is pretty fucking clear.

Meanwhile, I hope she nails this motherfucker for the full amount!

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/black-te...ool-party/

Quote:Black teen files $5 million lawsuit against white cop who assaulted her at 2015 Texas pool party

Quote:“McKinney prides itself in cultivating the highest standards of training and professionalism for our officers, and it strongly believes that its standards and training will withstand legal challenge.”

You'd best go back and work on that training and professionalism of your killers in blue because it sure as fuck is not apparent.
Still only one out of 300,000+ so far this year.
Some people will forever remain ignorant.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1930 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 689 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 681 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 804 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 705 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 820 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1773 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1642 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2044 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Senator Alexander Shits On The WLB's Fucking Budget Minimalist 6 1837 September 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus