Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 23, 2024, 9:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WLB Again Ignored Trying To Take Melania's Hand
RE: The WLB Again Ignored Trying To Take Melania's Hand
Well.. ew is all I have to say about trump, and she married him. She knew what she was getting into and newsflash? Republicans out-divorce eVeryone!

Plus if she really wanted she could claim he went insane and that negated her marital responsibility to him spiritually.
How do I know this bit? Just ask my mom. She spent 20yrs (14 of which were my entire lifetime) praying dads 'demons' away. Inevitably time took him too far over the line!

No matter much prayers are put out there for Trump and his troublesome sink hole Mara Lagoe--nothing can change the out of balance brain chemistry and faulty wiring inside that man's "head".
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Not very useful nor important, all this wild speculation about the president's private matters.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I disagree how someone treats there spouse. I think says a great deal about there  character. And character says a great deal about  leadership .

And Trump from all I see fails in all three.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 24, 2017 at 4:36 am)Tizheruk Wrote: I disagree how someone treats there spouse. I think says a great deal about there  character. And character says a great deal about  leadership .

Maybe. But do you really know how he treats his spouse?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(May 24, 2017 at 4:50 am)Alex K Wrote:
(May 24, 2017 at 4:36 am)Tizheruk Wrote: I disagree how someone treats there spouse. I think says a great deal about there  character. And character says a great deal about  leadership .

She seems miserable. Seems to wanna stay as far away from him as possible . And just about anytime there together her body language looks like someone being held hostage. While Trumps body language looks like he's assessing a beauty pageant model or an interesting zoo animal not a wife.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Seriously? With all that is wrong with this vaguely humanoid-shaped piece of sh*t, who now has access to the world's largest nuclear arsenal - I'm supposed to give a f*ck about his "relationship" with the dumb c*nt, who married his money? Yeah - I'm all out of f*cks to give...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(May 24, 2017 at 6:08 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote: Seriously? With all that is wrong with this vaguely humanoid-shaped piece of sh*t, who now has access to the world's largest nuclear arsenal - I'm supposed to give a f*ck about his "relationship" with the dumb c*nt, who married his money? Yeah - I'm all out of f*cks to give...

Russia has the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

http://www.icanw.org/the-facts/nuclear-arsenals/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_st...ar_weapons
https://fas.org/issues/nuclear-weapons/s...ar-forces/
I think it would be funny if she divorced him and then he gets impeached.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(May 23, 2017 at 9:38 pm)Chad32 Wrote: I hadn't paid attention to this, but I'm honestly not surprised. I sympathize with anyone who has to live with this guy day to day. I can totally see him as one of those "it's not rape if you're married" assholes.

I'd be surprised if he's not one of those "it's not rape if it's me" fucktards.

(May 24, 2017 at 6:37 am)Isis Wrote:
(May 24, 2017 at 6:08 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote: Seriously? With all that is wrong with this vaguely humanoid-shaped piece of sh*t, who now has access to the world's largest nuclear arsenal - I'm supposed to give a f*ck about his "relationship" with the dumb c*nt, who married his money? Yeah - I'm all out of f*cks to give...

Russia has the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

http://www.icanw.org/the-facts/nuclear-arsenals/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_st...ar_weapons
https://fas.org/issues/nuclear-weapons/s...ar-forces/

The Wikipedia article gives misleading figures, for at least two reasons:

1) The nukes listed under the UK are in fact owned, controlled and coded under US Cent Command, and therefore should be listed with the rest of the US missiles.
2) We haven't a fucking clue how many operational missiles Russia has. Given how many went missing in the '90s and early '00s the Russian capability could be well less than half that of the US.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(May 24, 2017 at 4:50 am)Alex K Wrote:

Probably the way he treats everyone else.  Like shit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many voices will it take? Brian37 20 1706 July 15, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 3297 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison... Brian37 70 4345 October 15, 2020 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1584 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Lets hand out guns like candy. Kenosha edition. Brian37 15 977 August 27, 2020 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fed Court, "hand over 8yrs of your finances" Brian37 15 1421 May 22, 2019 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 2097 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 528 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I am so so so jealous, oh ma gosh. Melania Trump honors Africans with a visit WinterHold 5 751 November 7, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Chad32
  THE WLB Will Appoint This Moron To Run The CDC Minimalist 1 517 November 5, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda