Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 22, 2024, 11:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White supremacists and counter protesters clash in Charlottesville
RE: White supremacists and counter protesters clash in Charlottesville
Why are people defending Nazis?
When did this become a thing?

"Oh the Nazis may have been bad but some of those jews protested so its all equal!" is what is coming across.

How has America descended so far so fast?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

@Brian
It might be an unpopular opinion, but that bothers me deeply as an -actual- patriot.  I can't fathom anyone who doesn;t do whatever they can with whatever they have - even if that means cannonballing through a windshield- to stop some asshole from killing americans. If I had a gun, and I was there, I wouldn't have stopped firing until I was out of rounds - and then I'd throw the fucking rifle at him and go hand to hand. One way or another, I'd have killed that motherfucker - if it meant I had to bite his silly ass to death as I bled out and the cops shot me to shit. This is abject terror speaking, not bravery - if anyone sees that you can do this, more people will do it. All of a sudden we'll have to be scared of roads and cars..........

-fuck that noise, and fuck a nazi...where were the 'Muricans in this?

All I'm hearing from these assholes is "violent leftists, hur dur", violent -american- leftists...what american takes a peaceful fucking nazi, if there were such a thing, over -any- american? These hookers need their patriot card pulled, they've shamed themselves and our nation. They stood by in a position to do something and watched. What were they there for, packing heat, if not for this?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:Maybe trump is right in that getting jobs back will heal this country faster than any coddleing or blaming.

You and the WLB need to learn about automation.  Those jobs are not "coming back."  They have been outsourced to robotics right here at home.  In your case the ignorance of reality does not matter.  The WLB is sadly in a position where he should know what the fuck is going on in the world.
(August 16, 2017 at 1:27 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Why are people defending Nazis?

Because they're fucking Nazi's themselves.  They're just too afraid of how they'll be seen if they identify as such publicly.  Since a lot of these shitheads are losing their jobs over it--and rightfully so.  Nobody should employ such pieces of fucking garbage.

You'll see this is true when you look at even many members of the GOP are shouting out against these white supremacists.  Even they know that speaking out against Nazis is only hard for Nazis.
(August 16, 2017 at 1:23 pm)Drich Wrote:
(August 16, 2017 at 12:42 pm)Minimalist Wrote: A pattern is developing.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/busted-v...ttesville/

So one guy who worked at a Hot Dog restaurant got fired and another guy who flips pizzas gets fired.  Starting to look like these fuckers are Joe the Plumber types.  White guys with an exaggerated sense of self-worth who can't get more than dead end jobs and start looking for scapegoats.... just like Germany in 1930. 
Might be very entertaining to see a demographic study on the make up of the goose-stepping morons.

what irony.. Trump said the same thing about the other side's trouble makers... seem the 'cause' is the cause of civial discord after all if anything you said is true. because what is good for the goose stepers is also good for the BLM-ers as well it seems. As both have an over inflated sense of self worth and both sides are in desperate need of a real job that makes real money.

Maybe trump is right in that getting jobs back will heal this country faster than any coddleing or blaming.

Have you ever talked to a victim of racial violence? Have you ever talked to a Holocaust survivor? I have. But I suspect even if you have you didn't listen. 

Blaming? That is what 45 has been doing for 5 years, blaming everyone else but himself. Some other head of state did that too and got Italy and Japan to stupidly follow him. And as a result 50 million people needlessly died.
The WLB folds like a cheap camera.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-40952820

Quote:Trump disbands business councils after bosses resign

Quote:President Trump has said he is scrapping two business councils after more bosses quit over his handling of violent clashes in Virginia.

Mr Trump said: "Rather than putting pressure on the businesspeople of the Manufacturing Council & Strategy & Policy Forum, I am ending both."

Bullshit.  He was tired of these people who he thought were his pals shitting on him.  Fuck him.
No one who peddles consumer products wants the stench of white supremacy on their merch.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 16, 2017 at 12:06 pm)pool the matey Wrote: Americans live in a bubble. They think they're the greatest country in the world but everybody knows all the fat bastards were ever good for were for their money. Even black Americans think they're hood because they were born in a poor neighborhood and knows how to throw gang signs, bitch please, get back to me when you have to take a shit in the fucking streets, doesn't get any more hood than that. There are people around the world that would kill to be able to live in your PRISONS.

My favorite is "If you can make it in NYC you can make it anywhere". I mean, what retard said that? Sitting in a air conditioned room while having to press a whole 50 times on the keyboard *gasp*. Must be so hard. ROFLOL

The entitled Americanism is coming to an end. Turns out capitalists don't give two flying fucks about patriotism aaaand *gasp* turns out Americans aren't so great after all, most of the entitled, spoilt, cry babies will be replaced by foreigners who are faster, better and smarter in making money because at the end of the day a capitalist country is only loyal to money. The whole pushback is happening precisely because of that and corporate lords are having none of it.

To live in a capitalist state you have to prove your worth by showing how much money you can bring in and now white Americans are crying mommy because it's no longer possible to just inherit millions from their rich white dad and skate through life. No, now they have to compete with a whole diverse group on equal footing and the shit heads are being exposed for the good for nothings they are(and they hate it!! Lmao). The pathetic, entitled, lazy, neck beards are now crying to daddy state to keep on pampering them no matter how useless they are because..."this is America", "buh buh buh muh patriotism" or smthg. No matter how good you are with something know that there will always be a 12 year old non white kid that'll be better and do it for 10x times less money. Loving the whole shit show. Get rekt assholes.

Who thinks America is great? Maybe the far right, but at this point in history no, I don't think we are great, just like segregation and Japanese internment and women not voting was NOT great, not to mention slavery was not great.

Are there certain aspects I think America is good yes, but no, I do not think we are the center of the planet or universe. Ultimately all 7 billion humans are still the same species.
I do.  I probably don't qualify as the far right. For better or for worse...we are, currently, the center of the planet. What we do effects everyone. So..maybe, we should stop fucking up? Yes, we're all the same species, but we aren't all equally empowered to dictate the future -of- that species. The lowliest of americans has more say in that outcome than the best of nigerians. It's not fair, but that's the way it is.

For what it;s worth, there has never been a country that has leveraged greater power for human good than the US, and while we routinely get shit wrong...in the context of all other comparable or semi-comparable nations....at present...we're gonna go down as the good guys- warts and all.

Hopefully, before that happens, we can add a few more singles to our greatest hits album....but, if we can't, it was a damned good run.
(August 16, 2017 at 1:39 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The WLB folds like a cheap camera.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-40952820

Quote:Trump disbands business councils after bosses resign

Quote:President Trump has said he is scrapping two business councils after more bosses quit over his handling of violent clashes in Virginia.

Mr Trump said: "Rather than putting pressure on the businesspeople of the Manufacturing Council & Strategy & Policy Forum, I am ending both."

Bullshit.  He was tired of these people who he thought were his pals shitting on him.  Fuck him.

Same lying crap as with Carrier. Takes credit for things he did not do as if he is fooling anyone. Now this. He really is that spoiled trust fund frat boy kid who gets dumped by his girlfriend and then claims it was his idea.

45, "I invented water"..... Sane people, "No you didn't".... 45, "Fuck you yes I did." " I'm leaving." 45, "Go ahead, I didn't want you anyway."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indian-American Nikki Haley: Plan to Counter the China Threat. Nishant Xavier 46 3166 August 6, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 22861 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4978 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 3119 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 3237 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1218 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1798 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 2207 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK Huggy Bear 50 3715 June 16, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  what white supremacists? Drich 150 10438 June 10, 2020 at 2:43 pm