Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2024, 3:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Blow Jesus Out Your Ass
RE: Go Blow Jesus Out Your Ass
(September 10, 2017 at 9:55 am)Succubus Wrote:
(September 10, 2017 at 9:33 am)Little Rik Wrote: Exactly as I already knew.  Lightbulb

Both you and Vorl. talk and talk delivering stern critics regarding theists beliefs but when I do ask you to give evidence or to show where the wrong is you guys do not give any evidence and the reason is very very simple.
You haven't got any.
Nothing of whatsoever.
All accusations and nothing real as usual.

By the way Pinky.
You are wrong twice.
I am not even talking about the Aquinas bible.
I am talking about the the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ.

You see Pinky you judge without even knowing what the issue is all about.
That is sad!  Panic

Quote:The Aquarian Gospel makes the following claims, among others:
  • The revelation of The Aquarian Gospel was prophesied 2,000 years ago by Elihu, who conducted a school of the prophets in Zoan, Egypt. He said thus:...
There are 18 unknown years of Jesus life missing in the Bible (ages 12–30). Like Nicolas Notovitch  did before in his The Unknown Life Of Jesus Christ: By The Discoverer Of The Manuscript (1887), the Aquarian Gospel documents these 18 years as a time when Jesus travels to the centers of wisdom in India, Tibet and Western India, Persia, Assyria, Greece, and Egypt. In each of these capital cities, he is educated, tested, and teaches the religious leaders. Jesus inevitably proves that he is 'God's chosen one' (the Christ) in these locales and brings back this multi-cultural wisdom and confidence to Galilee and Judea.

And how does Levi H Dawling (the author) know this exactly?  

My bolding.

Through the Akashic record Succu.  Lightbulb
(September 10, 2017 at 9:33 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(September 9, 2017 at 2:46 pm)Redbeard The Pink Wrote: Use plain English please. I have no idea what you're asking me.

If you're asking how I know the Aquinas Bible is bullshit, I know that because it's loosely based on the regular bible, which is also bullshit.

Exactly as I already knew.  Lightbulb

Both you and Vorl. talk and talk delivering stern critics regarding theists beliefs but when I do ask you to give evidence or to show where the wrong is you guys do not give any evidence and the reason is very very simple.
You haven't got any.
Nothing of whatsoever.
All accusations and nothing real as usual.

By the way Pinky.
You are wrong twice.
I am not even talking about the Aquinas bible.
I am talking about the the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ.

You see Pinky you judge without even knowing what the issue is all about.
That is sad!  Panic

Do I really need to go into detail here? The bible fails in every testable sense. The story of Noah's ark is flatly contradicted by mountains of evidence from virtually every realm of science. Jesus's resurrection is another problematic assertion, as all pertinent evidence suggests that it's impossible for a 3 day old corpse to return to life, especially under the purported circumstances. The exodus from Egypt is unsupported by any sort of archaeological evidence. Most of the figures in the Bible have practically no historicity to speak of. Like, how far do we need to go here? The source material for your fan-fiction is trash, and that means that it fails at the outset.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
Jesus is and still is with his followers and will forever be, the name of God.

The name of God is with us all no matter how much people try to do away with the face the guidance of God is the guidance and there is no other possible guidance but that which is from God.

It proves God, it proves who we are, it proves the guide, it proves the revelations and holy scriptures, and proves the Captains who sail by the name of God, the navigators towards the justice and the just city.

There is no way you can blow Jesus out of your Ass, it's impossible, the name of God is with all things, whether we are rebelling against it severely and trying to put it out with our words or not.

The light of God will not be extinguished but rather people will become sick of rebellion towards and return to the love of household of revelation of the time.

The leader of time is the light the light within us calls us to follow for it is the leader itself.

That is nothing but a vision of God and calling to God and reminding of God, and woe to those who oppose the signs of God and the family of the reminder.

What are you so afraid of embracing? The truth is the truth, why prefer your whims over it, why prefer falsehood and defining yourself by falsehood as opposed to the only witness on earth, the guide of the time, who can show you who you are and show you how to improve and return to God.

With peace.
Quote:Even in the NDE issue you guys show how stupid you are when most of you come up with the fantasy story that a brain void of blood and oxygen is able to put together a sharp, clear and vivid experience.

Hey, shithead.  Your brain can't manage it even when adequately supplied with blood and oxygen!
(September 10, 2017 at 5:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Even in the NDE issue you guys show how stupid you are when most of you come up with the fantasy story that a brain void of blood and oxygen is able to put together a sharp, clear and vivid experience.

Hey, shithead.  Your brain can't manage it even when adequately supplied with blood and oxygen!

That is bizarre Min.
You say that God doesn't exist but you yourself create a god that you worship 24/7.
A mental idol that start with the word F.
And you go around it day and night every day.
Unfortunately for you that god in time of need will reply to you with the F word.  ROFLOL
(September 10, 2017 at 5:19 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Jesus is and still is with his followers and will forever be, the name of God.

The name of God is with us all no matter how much people try to do away with the face the guidance of God is the guidance and there is no other possible guidance but that which is from God.

It proves God, it proves who we are, it proves the guide, it proves the revelations and holy scriptures, and proves the Captains who sail by the name of God, the navigators towards the justice and the just city.

There is no way you can blow Jesus out of your Ass, it's impossible, the name of God is with all things, whether we are rebelling against it severely and trying to put it out with our words or not.

The light of God will not be extinguished but rather people will become sick of rebellion towards and return to the love of household of revelation of the time.

The leader of time is the light the light within us calls us to follow for it is the leader itself.

That is nothing but a vision of God and calling to God and reminding of God, and woe to those who oppose the signs of God and the family of the reminder.

What are you so afraid of embracing? The truth is the truth, why prefer your whims over it, why prefer falsehood and defining yourself by falsehood as opposed to the only witness on earth, the guide of the time, who can show you who you are and show you how to improve and return to God.

With peace.*

*According to your mythology.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
Quote:You say that God doesn't exist but you yourself create a god that you worship 24/7.

Oh really.  Who is my 'god', fuckface?

I sure as shit don't worship anything.
(September 4, 2017 at 8:01 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(September 4, 2017 at 7:40 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I don't think any human can claim they represent reason but the chosen ones.

I rely on the chosen ones, and I rely on the guide, that has clear evidence for his authority.

Neither Dawkins nor Harris represent the right path of reasoning and what reasoning leads to.

Reasoning and reflection is the path the Quran calls to and doesn't value worshiping God without it.

Why should I trust you guys know how to reason properly?  Because you emphasize on it? So what?

I have seen nothing but a mockery of reason from you guys.

The best reasoning is mocked, the best reflections are dismissed, and you are immersed in doubt for the sake of doubting....

If you don't know when to stop doubting, then doubting becomes purposeless, you have to recognize when to realize truth and acknowledge it. When evidence is presented even if it goes against your most treasured desires, you got to abandon it.

The Truth is reason is best represented by God's chosen ones, who can teach us how to recite God's book and connect us to him through that recitation.

They are light and the eyes we are meant to perceive by.

As opposed to you, which wants the words to have no meaning because you don't want them to?

No.

We just don't take words from a discredited book written on behalf of an illiterate child molester to be anything more than what it is: a control mechanism over the weak minded.

Chances that the paedophile rapist was illiterate are actually pretty slim. Being a merchant in 7thcentury CE and dealing in international merchandise pretty much requires literacy (both reading and writing) to survive.

The whole "our child rapist was illiterate" thing is a fudge to get round the fact that the qu'ran didn't appear until near two centuries after the originators alleged death. Yes, I know there are older versions of the book around, but nobody's allowed see them unless deemed suitably qualified by a bunch of very doctrinaire mullahs. I wonder why?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
[quote='Tazzycorn' pid='1617522' dateline='1505109653']

[quote]

Chances that the paedophile rapist was illiterate are actually pretty slim. Being a merchant in 7thcentury CE and dealing in international merchandise pretty much requires literacy (both reading and writing) to survive.

The whole "our child rapist was illiterate" thing is a fudge to get round the fact that the qu'ran didn't appear until near two centuries after the originators alleged death. Yes, I know there are older versions of the book around, but nobody's allowed see them unless deemed suitably qualified by a bunch of very doctrinaire mullahs. I wonder why?[/quote]

The story is that Uthman's committee wrote the Koran around 640 A.D.  He supposedly destroyed the previous versions.  The Bible supposedly existed before that time but there's no real evidence that it did.  So the Christians decided that they needed their own book to counter the muslims.  They then collected story tellers, writers, and artists and put them to work in England to produce the Bible.  Of course they had to raise about 2,000 cows for the vellum to write on and that took time.  They produced three master copies around 692.  

The muslims have to hide their most ancient versions of the Koran because they were written without numbered chapters and verses.  Those were added after the Bible incorporated them.  

It's all a con game among buddies to fool the idiots.
(September 4, 2017 at 4:16 am)Little Rik Wrote: By the way Vorl do me a favor.  Thanks

Stop hanging on the pants of that nut case that engage in blasphemy 24/7 for your own mental stability.
This is a tip for a mate Vorl.  Lightbulb

He couldn't even get a job as a clown in a circus.  Indubitably

You're just jealous because you're so dumb, you got fired from a blow job.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark matter kicks ass again. Please watch. ignoramus 3 997 June 4, 2018 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Add your favorite JESUS QUOTE in this thread for comedy relief!! 21stCenturyIconoclast 33 5277 January 22, 2017 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  God's Ass Nope 95 19263 August 12, 2015 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Kissing Hank's Ass lifesagift 5 2205 November 22, 2014 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Serious Q: Is it a sin to receive a blow job from a robot? Mudhammam 5 1628 August 9, 2014 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Sad Christian Pastor: God wants you to beat the homosexuality out of your kids Miami_Marlins_fan 3 3085 May 3, 2012 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus is trying to tell me something; what is it Jesus? TruthWorthy 32 14039 February 5, 2010 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Dotard