Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Q: Is it a sin to receive a blow job from a robot?
Serious Q: Is it a sin to receive a blow job from a robot?
I don't remember God covering this either in the the Torah, the Gospels, the Qur'an, or the Book of Mormon?

http://www.vice.com/read/the-autoblow2-i...r-dick-252
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
RE: Serious Q: Is it a sin to receive a blow job from a robot?
Quote:“I think that if you asked men what their ideal masturbation-improving device would be, many would say, ‘Something that does it for you and you don’t have to do anything,’” he told VICE earlier this year.

Not to mention that you don't have to buy it dinner, first.

And if it breaks, you throw it away and get a new one!
(August 9, 2014 at 3:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:“I think that if you asked men what their ideal masturbation-improving device would be, many would say, ‘Something that does it for you and you don’t have to do anything,’” he told VICE earlier this year.

Not to mention that you don't have to buy it dinner, first.

And if it breaks, you throw it away and get a new one!

There are some dolls made in Holland that look like a real life woman, even the vagina feels very alike. They are expensive though.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Apparently so, because that's masturbation.

And this is coming from the Catholics, who say anal isn't sex. Inconsistency is their forte.
Well, it's just masturbation, and is wanking a sin? Surely not. Why would God make it feel nice and then tell you not to do it?

'Cos he's a mean, unpleasant old s***, I suppose.
The robot might be a 'graven image' of sorts. The Jewish folks talk of a golem, I think it's part of that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Serious question about thoughts on theists Kingpin 118 6695 May 18, 2023 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Hate the sin, not the sinner" is such a logical fallacy Woah0 7 968 September 7, 2022 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  How you know religion has done its job in brainwashing you: Foxaèr 19 2754 August 9, 2018 at 12:47 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Homosexuality no longer a sin Foxaèr 155 19759 June 20, 2018 at 5:34 am
Last Post: robvalue
  A serious question for the theist. Foxaèr 18 3002 May 9, 2018 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Did Jesus ever sin? ignoramus 59 12064 May 3, 2018 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  There Is No Sin! chimp3 236 34208 April 21, 2018 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Religion is overly serious Der/die AtheistIn 37 7346 November 8, 2017 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Go Blow Jesus Out Your Ass Minimalist 185 45928 September 28, 2017 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Why as an Atheist I Cannot Sin Rhondazvous 35 8005 September 17, 2017 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Brian37