Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Blow Jesus Out Your Ass
Go Blow Jesus Out Your Ass
Having noted that I had 2,999 threads I decided to make #3,000 consistent with my general outlook.  For non-xhristards you make substitute whatever imaginary deity you have concocted and likewise blow that out your asses, too!

FSM Grin

As real as any of the others!
RE: Go Blow Jesus Out Your Ass
Well,

Anusius invokes an anal reality far superior to all other ass blown deities.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Kneel Suckers
(September 3, 2017 at 12:49 am)Minimalist Wrote: Having noted that I had 2,999 threads I decided to make #3,000 consistent with my general outlook.  For non-xhristards you make substitute whatever imaginary deity you have concocted and likewise blow that out your asses, too!

FSM Grin

You could ask your family to put that in your headstone lol.

"Here lies Minimalist"

"GO BLOW GODS OUT OF YOUR ASS"

Just to be more ecumenical Big Grin

Shit. 3k threads
Quote:Shit. 3k threads

The joys of retirement, man!
(September 3, 2017 at 12:49 am)Minimalist Wrote: Having noted that I had 2,999 threads I decided to make #3,000 consistent with my general outlook.  For non-xhristards you make substitute whatever imaginary deity you have concocted and likewise blow that out your asses, too!

FSM Grin

Gee, you must be very very old Min.  Bird

Of course you lived at the time of Jesus and witness that he was a bad man, did you?  I'm all ears!

Evidence Min you got all the bullcrap evidence that is why you know that Jesus was such a bad man.
Who would doubt your evidence.
Not me of course.  Indubitably
Go pound sand LR.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(September 3, 2017 at 11:21 am)Little Rik Wrote:

FSM Grin

Gee, you must be very very old Min.  Bird

Of course you lived at the time of Jesus and witness that he was a bad man, did you?  I'm all ears!

Evidence Min you got all the bullcrap evidence that is why you know that Jesus was such a bad man.
Who would doubt your evidence.
Not me of course.  Indubitably

His followers incessant schisms suggest gross incompetence on His part in carrying out His mission, and the resulting confusion regarding His message has resulted in much 'bad'.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

To blow jesus out wouldn't I have to insert him first? That may be what you want but I don't think I'm gonna comply. 

Declaring my ass a jesus free zone.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 3, 2017 at 11:15 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Shit. 3k threads

The joys of retirement, man!

I will retire post mortem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark matter kicks ass again. Please watch. ignoramus 3 901 June 4, 2018 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Add your favorite JESUS QUOTE in this thread for comedy relief!! 21stCenturyIconoclast 33 4330 January 22, 2017 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  God's Ass Nope 95 16854 August 12, 2015 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Kissing Hank's Ass lifesagift 5 2024 November 22, 2014 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Serious Q: Is it a sin to receive a blow job from a robot? Mudhammam 5 1419 August 9, 2014 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Sad Christian Pastor: God wants you to beat the homosexuality out of your kids Miami_Marlins_fan 3 2976 May 3, 2012 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus is trying to tell me something; what is it Jesus? TruthWorthy 32 13056 February 5, 2010 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Dotard