Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 3, 2024, 4:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creationism and Ignorance
RE: Creationism and Ignorance
(May 2, 2018 at 4:05 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: For some reason lately MK reminds me of the creature from the black spittoon.

Careful he might chachallenge you to a debate. Which i imagine would be as productive as any one of his million ranty threads . Were he says a great deal of nothing .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

I challenge anyone to a debate. There are irreducible complex systems in nature that make evolution impossible.

If you are really too scared, that's fine.
(May 2, 2018 at 4:06 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(May 2, 2018 at 4:04 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: No you don't because if you did you would have already provided one with your opening boast . You don't have to take anything . But it remain not single ones been present thus far . So what conclusion can one draw?

I don't know bro, but keep it up with the non-sequiturs if it helps you sleep.

So it's a non -sequiturs to argue that if you had such a system you would have presented it ? and lack of doing so is telling ? Is it a non sequiturs to say no examples have been provided on this thread despite your insistence their is at least one ? Again what conclusion can i draw when the proponent comes with nothing ? 

Don't need any help sleeping when one has a clear conscience and is not in mental conflict . Tongue
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

More non-sequiturs.
Quote:I challenge anyone to a debate. There are irreducible complex systems in nature that make evolution impossible.
So far a distinct lack of said system . Why should we need a debate to see it? 

Quote:If you are really too scared, that's fine.
Awwe that adorable it's like watching a small child trying to act tough 

[Image: Funny-Tough-Baby-Picture.jpg]

(May 2, 2018 at 4:13 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: More non-sequiturs.

If calling a list of facts a non sequitur helps you sleep at night ....... Tongue

(May 2, 2018 at 4:13 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: More non-sequiturs.

Inuit Proverb

Creationist have provided some of those systems and have had good arguments. If you wish to debate, then do so.

If you really knew how they were all wrong, you would have provided proof for all of them being wrong. That is me saying essentially the same non-sequitur btw. But I highly doubt you have read any of arguments from Creationists except from the paradigm of how Atheists interpret their phrases in context or out of context, anything for propagating one knows the truth I guess!
Quote:Creationist have provided some of those systems and have had good arguments.
Good then this should be easy 

Quote: If you wish to debate, then do so.

Again why would i?
Quote:If you really knew how they were all wrong, you would have provided proof for all of them being wrong. That is me saying essentially the same non-sequitur btw. But I highly doubt you have read any of arguments from Creationists except from the paradigm of how Atheists interpret their phrases in context or out of context, anything for propagating one knows the truth I guess!
They are wrong and 150 years of peer review and science have shown this . And i have likely more creationist literature then you have read period . And their is nothing wrong with how atheists destroy creationist bunkum . And the only people who take shit out of context or are attempting to propagate bullshit are the creationists . This is a hill your side has already died on.

Inuit Proverb

I use to believe the same. But now that I grasp irreducible complexity with the paradigms of naturalism, I know there is irreducible complexity in nature.

I don't expect Evolutionists to quite their day job no matter how clear the proof is against them.
(May 2, 2018 at 4:28 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I use to believe the same. But now that I grasp irreducible complexity with the paradigms of naturalism,  I know there is irreducible complexity in nature.

I don't expect Evolutionists to quite their day job no matter how clear the proof is against them.

I am pretty sure you will blow yourself up one day in a failed attempt to be a suicide bomber.
Quote:I use to believe the same. 
Then you use to believe right

Quote:But now that I grasp irreducible complexity
Very much yet to be seen and very yet to be shown 

Quote: with the paradigms of naturalism, I know there is irreducible complexity in nature. 
Uh huh sure Dodgy

Quote:I don't expect Evolutionists to quite their day job no matter how clear the proof is against them.
It's a conspiracy by the Evilutionist cabal !!! Tongue

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is the Afro-Asiatic linguistics incompatible with Young-Earth Creationism? FlatAssembler 17 1569 July 13, 2023 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  Creationism out in Youngstown brewer 17 2843 September 25, 2016 at 7:48 am
Last Post: c172
  The ignorance of science and the big bang in christianity dyresand 10 2342 May 1, 2016 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My case against Creationism and Infinite regression ErGingerbreadMandude 60 10467 April 26, 2016 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  BBC's Conspiracy Road Trip: Creationism Cyberman 5 1529 March 12, 2016 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Fundie Creationism song 2016 drfuzzy 17 3794 January 29, 2016 at 8:50 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Creationism lulz Longhorn 14 2951 June 15, 2015 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Jason Lisle: Creationism exists, but atheism doesn't Cyberman 51 11731 June 11, 2015 at 6:30 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Billion + believe in Satan. Should all schools be mandated to teach Creationism? Greatest I am 20 5183 December 2, 2014 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Evidence for Creationism Mudhammam 51 11812 June 18, 2014 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Esquilax