Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billion + believe in Satan. Should all schools be mandated to teach Creationism?
Billion + believe in Satan. Should all schools be mandated to teach Creationism?

We must save our children from foolish belief in the supernatural.

Education is the only tool that we have to drag ourselves and our children out of ignorance and superstition and that education should include that it is foolish to read myth literally. No more Dark Ages should be allowed.

Comparative Religion should be taught to insure that no child is lost to creationist intellectual dissonance. We must expose our children to Comparative Religion as soon as they can understand Evolution which would be taught alongside of it.

To do less would be shirking our duty to our children and their young minds. If you do not supports this type of all-inclusive education, please show why you oppose it?

Remember that when President Bush backed up stem cell research, it gave other countries a chance to advance away from the U.S. and hurt the U.S economy.

If the U.S. fails to educate it’s children properly in Comparative Religion and Evolution --- and the various sciences that stem from it, --- the U.S. will shrink it’s economy and power as compared to those countries who have a fuller and more intelligent education program.

Do you agree that it is the duty of the U.S. education system to maintain a first world standard of education in the teaching of Creationism, Comparative Religion and Evolution, --- and catch up to more intelligent countries?

Regards
DL
RE: Billion + believe in Satan. Should all schools be mandated to teach Creationism?
I have no problem educating children about the existence of creationism as part of a comparative religion class; better yet, in a mythology class. It has no place alongside evolution in a science curriculum.
RE: Billion + believe in Satan. Should all schools be mandated to teach Creationism?
The only thing holding me back from telling my kid that religion is full on bullshit is the awareness of mortality. Perhaps she will be the type that needs to believe in an afterlife. It's only human.

In the meantime, she will be educated on the laws and theories of life and non-life. The rest I will leave up to her. Hopefully she will be well equipped to ask the right questions.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
sure but tell them its not really real and evolution is real not creationism.
we have to many creationists believing we came from god we need more smart innovative people.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I'd prefer schools teach critical thinking, personally.
Hey, I'd be happy if, in my country, they'd stop to officially have church sponsored religious instruction in public schools...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Quote:Do you agree that it is the duty of the U.S. education system to maintain a first world standard of education in the teaching of Creationism, Comparative Religion and Evolution, --- and catch up to more intelligent countries?

"Creationism" needs to be stricken from that sentence. Fucking horseshit.

[Image: horseshit.gif]
(December 1, 2014 at 7:52 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Do you agree that it is the duty of the U.S. education system to maintain a first world standard of education in the teaching of Creationism, Comparative Religion and Evolution, --- and catch up to more intelligent countries?

"Creationism" needs to be stricken from that sentence. Fucking horseshit.

[Image: horseshit.gif]

To think years have passed many years we gotten more intelligent and we still believe in a magical man in the clouds created us. No wonder why if there is another sentient beings out there just don't fucking bother with humanity.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Creationism should definitely be taught in a world religions course which should be mandatory and unbiased. It should be legally banned from science classes.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Quote:To think years have passed many years we gotten more intelligent and we still believe in a magical man in the clouds created us. No wonder why if there is another sentient beings out there just don't fucking bother with humanity.

The percentage is dropping...slowly but surely.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What they don't teach you in Sunday School LinuxGal 19 1207 September 25, 2023 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is the Afro-Asiatic linguistics incompatible with Young-Earth Creationism? FlatAssembler 17 1343 July 13, 2023 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  Helping Satan LinuxGal 10 1579 April 1, 2023 at 5:51 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Jesus Christ is the Beast 666 Satan Emerald_Eyes_Esoteric 36 7826 December 18, 2022 at 10:33 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Satan's Spy System = SSS Ferrocyanide 5 863 January 13, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Christian author has recording of satan's voice Foxaèr 16 1350 August 2, 2020 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  South Dakota Schools required to have "In God We Trust" on their walls Cecelia 16 1749 July 29, 2019 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Christians worship Satan and don't even know it rado84 18 1751 April 15, 2019 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach Minimalist 12 2609 June 9, 2018 at 3:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Creationism and Ignorance vulcanlogician 273 47614 May 23, 2018 at 3:03 am
Last Post: Amarok