Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 2:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(May 8, 2018 at 4:46 pm)Kit Wrote: I certainly don't copy and paste arguments I've made in the past.

If you have taken the time to write something well, I don't see anything wrong with this.   Of course I would agree that this would be the start of a conversation, and not a replacement for conversation and interaction with others. 

I have a few things like this, that I have saved;  but, wish I had the discipline to do it more.

Actually, I need to come up with a system to save and tag references to things.  Far too often, I find myself researching things all over again.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
So respond to the post rather than discussing your google search of it.

You can come with your army of troll posters and post all the nonsense straw-man arguments and ridicule you like. However, your tricks can't stand up to the truth that DNA and the universe are designed.
(May 8, 2018 at 4:53 pm)RoadRunner79 Wrote:
(May 8, 2018 at 4:46 pm)Kit Wrote: I certainly don't copy and paste arguments I've made in the past.

If you have taken the time to write something well, I don't see anything wrong with this.   Of course I would agree that this would be the start of a conversation, and not a replacement for conversation and interaction with others. 

I have a few things like this, that I have saved;  but, wish I had the discipline to do it more.

Actually, I need to come up with a system to save and tag references to things.  Far too often, I find myself researching things all over again.

I don't see anything wrong with a cut and paste, after all we do it all the time when quoting from other sites.
But likewise it should be the start of a debate, or alternatively explain that its your own work from a few years ago.

(May 8, 2018 at 5:06 pm)CDF47 Wrote: So respond to the post rather than discussing your google search of it.

You can come with your army of troll posters and post all the nonsense straw-man arguments and ridicule you like.  However, your tricks can't stand up to the truth that DNA and the universe are designed.

Here is a cut and paste from responses two years ago (look familiar ? )

Quote:Did you just respond to my response by copy-pasting your original post? ><
Quote:Christian scientists: gee, this is complicated, throw it in the "God made it" pile
Quote:You keep saying its clear. Why is there not a consensus among experts in the field?

all from the following thread. (interesting read for anyone interested.)
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/bispin...755/page-3

And this is our problem, We have three big problems here, just as the posters did a few years ago.

1) You have not addressed the refutations.
2) You cannot show any scientific consensus in your favour, despite saying 'the fact', we have to ask who's fact ?
3) You keep just repeating your assertions and throwing god into every 'we don't know' science comes across, an unanswered question is just that no god required (unless you can prove a god did it of course)  

Maybe if you carefully answer some of the questions put before you ?
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
(May 8, 2018 at 5:06 pm)CDF47 Wrote: So respond to the post rather than discussing your google search of it.

Should I?...
Do you promise to then follow through and address the multiple problems I find with your post?
Or will you go back to doing what you've done throughout this thread which is a one or two line reply that simply restates "DNA is complex so it was created."?

Here it is, click the button at your own peril:

DNA from RNA..... careful, creatard.  This has lots of big words.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK6360/

Quote:DNA can be considered as a modified form of RNA, since the “normal” ribose sugar in RNA is reduced into deoxyribose in DNA, whereas the “simple” base uracil is methylated into thymidine. In modern cells, the DNA precursors (the four deoxyribonucleoties, dNTPs) are produced by reduction of ribonucleotides di- or triphosphate by ribonucleotide reductases (fig. 1). The synthesis of DNA building blocks from RNA precursors is a major argument in favor of RNA preceding DNA in evolution.
(May 8, 2018 at 4:27 pm)pocaracas Wrote: The things you find on google....

@ Jun 5, 2016

Verbatim, exactly what you posted above!

Read the response below that one : 

Quote:Did you just respond to my response by copy-pasting your original post? ><

Evidently this is a bad habit with this guy.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(May 8, 2018 at 7:23 pm)Joods Wrote:
(May 8, 2018 at 4:27 pm)pocaracas Wrote: The things you find on google....

@ Jun 5, 2016

Verbatim, exactly what you posted above!

Read the response below that one : 

Evidently this is a bad habit with this guy.

This guy is a bad habit.

Similar as it is to many religious fanatics, to the OP reality as he perceive it doesn’t have any independent existence on which he could silently stake anything of importance.   He perceive perhaps subconsciously that this reality would be completely hallow and his self worth would thereby remain lacking if he can’t browbeat other people into accepting it as well.

So independently of his lack of good arguments, the fact that he keeps repeating this is itself evidence of his own self deception and inner dishonesty.
The only difference between this guy and a shit n' runner is that he's sticking around to repeat his nonsense ad nauseum.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
When you fight with a pig in mud you lose.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 8, 2018 at 7:56 pm)ignoramus Wrote: When you fight with a pig in mud you lose.

Not if you are not squeamish about turning the pig into sausage.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1025 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1367 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7559 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7549 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3929 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2217 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1483 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 2001 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5089 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2009 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey