Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 4:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(May 15, 2018 at 10:17 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:
Quote:Disagree.
It does not matter. Appeal to opinion . Your just full of fallacies

No, you are blind to reason.
Quote:I meant the environment cannot create information without a mind to encode the construction of highly sophisticated nano-machines.
Begging the question, Circular reasoning, Bare assertion .  

Quote:God is all almighty.  I realize God's eternal greatness.
Bare assertion 

Quote:How so?
Yes so 

Quote:The entire universe and everything in it is designed by a mind.
Bare assertion 

Quote:Dr. Stephen C. Meyer, Dr. Behe, and others are not con men.
Yes they are
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 15, 2018 at 10:19 pm)CDF47 Wrote: No, you are blind to reason.

States the one who believes in a god without reason.

(May 15, 2018 at 10:18 pm)CDF47 Wrote: His creation proves His work.

Incorrect.
Quote:No, you are blind to reason.
Nope my ability to reason is very much clear . More then clear enough to see and point out the flaws in your reasoning . You on the other hand couldn't see a clear fallacy if it bit you in the ass . Because that's all you have .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 15, 2018 at 10:18 pm)Khemikal Wrote:
(May 15, 2018 at 10:15 pm)CDF47 Wrote: I meant the environment cannot create information without a mind to encode the construction of highly sophisticated nano-machines.
An absurd claim. We see it happening all the time.  

Quote:God is all almighty.  I realize God's eternal greatness.
You don;t know god at all.  

Quote:Dr. Stephen C. Meyer, Dr. Behe, and others are not con men.

Known and admitted cons.  Look at what you've done.  You;ve saddled god with a couple of charlatans, lol.  False prophets of a pagan idol.

That's God's handiwork you are seeing.

I sure do, through prayer and the Scriptures and through His creation.

They are not con men or charlatans.  You are just smearing their good names.
Quote:His creation proves His work.
Bare assertion , Begging the question .

Inuit Proverb

(May 15, 2018 at 10:21 pm)CDF47 Wrote: That's God's handiwork you are seeing.

What I see is someone blind to reality seeking to find comfort through a mythology named God.
(May 15, 2018 at 10:22 pm)Kit Wrote:

What I see is someone blind to reality seeking to find comfort through a mythology named God.

The Bible is the Word of God.  It is not mythology.
Quote:That's God's handiwork you are seeing.
Bare assertion , Begging the question , Ad hoc fallacy . Argument from credulity ,

Quote:I sure do, through prayer and the Scriptures and through His creation.
Appeal to religious experience 

Quote:They are not con men or charlatans.  You are just smearing their good names.
Nope you can smear filth

Quote:The Bible is the Word of God. 

Nope silly stories of ignorant goat herders 

Quote: It is not mythology.
Yes it is

Inuit Proverb

I don;t think you really understand what I;m telling you.  Assuming that all of this -is- "gods handiwork"...ID is still false.  

Quote:I sure do, through prayer and the Scriptures and through His creation.
Uh huh, and many will say lord, lord did we not prophecy in your name!  Do you really think that you're doing the lords work in smearing -his- good name with ID?

Quote:They are not con men or charlatans.  You are just smearing their good names.
They exploited people like you by lying about your god, their work and the work of others.  That came out, eventually, and it cost them both.  A faithful person might consider that the wage of sin...but you're not a faithful man.  You;re just a mark wth a god as small as your imagination.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1014 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1360 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7536 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7527 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3914 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2215 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1478 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1998 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5077 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2005 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey