Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 5:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
(January 28, 2019 at 11:10 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote:
Quote:Trump club quietly fires undocumented staff to help Trump save face

And one of them has been invited by a Dem to the State of the Union.  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
Trump makes his revenge on Nevada for not voting for him in 2016 and sends them nuclear waste
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/trump-b...-election/

Trump Admin lifts sanctions on three Russian firms tied to oligarchs

The Trump team had at least 100 contacts with Russia. But definitely "no collusion."
https://shareblue.com/no-collusion-trump...ts-russia/

Trump and Putin Have Met Five Times. What Was Said Is a Mystery.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/15/us/po...tings.html
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
As expected, our "presidents" russian counterparts in collusion used the discovery process much like trumps lawyers used paul manafort and various political appointments.  To mine the investigation for confidential data.  

The GOP and republican base is erupting with patriotic indignation over this latest breach. LOLJK no they're not. They still hate america.

Quote:Prosecutors now allege that some of the information turned over to Concord before trial got out in October -- after a now-suspended Twitter user touted that it had a "Mueller database" and a computer with a Russian IP address published thousands of documents online.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/30/politics/...index.html
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
[Image: 50851677_2064002487013285_91147971405126...e=5CB9E03F]
The Loser

Trump: Being president is a ‘great loser’ because I can’t profit enough

“I lost massive amounts of money doing this job,” Trump whined to the New York Times in a Thursday interview. “This is not the money. This is one of the great losers of all time. You know, fortunately, I don’t need money. This is one of the great losers of all time. But they’ll say that somebody from some country stayed at a hotel. And I’ll say, ‘Yeah.’ But I lose, I mean, the numbers are incredible.”

https://shareblue.com/trump-presidency-g...it-enough/
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Wow! Trump is actually right when he says that the "abolition of civil rights," have been led by people of faith.

(February 7, 2019 at 12:03 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Wow! Trump is actually right when he says that the "abolition of civil rights," have been led by people of faith.

More evidence his brain doesn't work properly.  He clearly meant 'the abolition of slavery'.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(February 7, 2019 at 1:10 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(February 7, 2019 at 12:03 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Wow! Trump is actually right when he says that the "abolition of civil rights," have been led by people of faith.

More evidence his brain doesn't work properly.  He clearly meant 'the abolition of slavery'.

Boru

Yeah, something akin to a Freudian Slip, I think.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
(February 7, 2019 at 2:01 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(February 7, 2019 at 1:10 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: More evidence his brain doesn't work properly.  He clearly meant 'the abolition of slavery'.

Boru

Yeah, something akin to a Freudian Slip, I think.

I think it wasn't so much Freudian as he simply forgot what he was going to say, and just slammed in another phrase that he equates with black people.

Boru
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZka-3qJUfQ

Trump taking credit for more women in Congress is a lot like the NRA taking credit for more doctors having jobs.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 30783 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 5166 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1154 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2737 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 28531 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 299611 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37174 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30851 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3237 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9925 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13