Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 4:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello.....I have a little problem
RE: Hello.....I have a little problem
(October 4, 2011 at 7:29 pm)Rhythm Wrote: What's the deal, you have all the answers until someone actually asks a question? The it's church mice?

You asked a very unspecific question, I gave you an unspecific answer. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant.

Oh did you? I missed it. Which deer, specifically, were the created deer.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 4, 2011 at 7:33 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Oh did you? I missed it. Which deer, specifically, were the created deer.

The ones who were created before Adam, what else do you want to know about them?

Mule Deer, Red Deer, Whitetails, (exotic middle eastern deer I'm unfamiliar with)?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 4, 2011 at 7:35 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Mule Deer, Red Deer, Whitetails, (exotic middle eastern deer I'm unfamiliar with)?

Oh!!! Now you are at least being specific. Well none of those, it would have been a common ancestor of all those deer.
So those three species have a common ancestor.....I see. That puts the moment of creation at about 25mya.
(October 4, 2011 at 7:34 pm)Statler Waldorf Wrote:
(October 4, 2011 at 7:33 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Oh did you? I missed it. Which deer, specifically, were the created deer.

The ones who were created before Adam, what else do you want to know about them?

When Adam was walking around on the new earth, naked, and naming millions of different species of animals; why did he call deer deer? Why didn't he call them cerfs communs? That's French for deer, and sounds much prettier. Is it because French is an ungodly language from a country of godless queers? Hmmm

Thinking

I doubt that he spoke english anyway...
Cunt
(October 4, 2011 at 7:45 pm)Rhythm Wrote: So those three species have a common ancestor.....I see. That puts the moment of creation at about 25mya.

Using a timeline that assumes scripture is false to try and argue against the validity of scripture…nice job assuming the proof there Tex.

(October 4, 2011 at 8:16 pm)aleialoura Wrote: When Adam was walking around on the new earth, naked, and naming millions of different species of animals; why did he call deer deer? Why didn't he call them cerfs communs? That's French for deer, and sounds much prettier. Is it because French is an ungodly language from a country of godless queers? Hmmm

Even though this can’t be a serious question I will give you a serious answer.

1. Adam did not need to name millions of species, the Biblical kind is not synonymous with species.
2. Adam didn’t name them “deer”, he would have named them using his native tongue.
Not using a timeline. Using evidence. You know how it goes, I can link it, you can't. (still giggling about three species of deer having a common ancestor. Smacks of "descent with modification")

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A little introduction satansprostate 16 1236 June 24, 2021 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  BrianSoddingBoru4 is a gutless little shithead. AustralianAtheists 60 3852 December 9, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A Little About Me Wolf Denn 20 2923 May 14, 2015 at 1:34 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  A little bit about me reasonablerob 17 2789 May 6, 2015 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  An introduction, and a little hunor no1453 15 2081 April 18, 2014 at 5:13 am
Last Post: sherley
  FInally stopped lying to myself, now a little lost. hookakat1 39 7351 July 5, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Rahul
  Getting to know you all a little better Hughsie 80 18017 October 13, 2012 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  A little belated hello TheJackel 10 4432 April 18, 2012 at 9:26 am
Last Post: frankiej
  Hi, Is time to make this playing field a little more even reasonprevails 25 6062 August 6, 2011 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: reasonprevails
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 6158 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus