Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 6:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homosexuals and Heaven
RE: Homosexuals and Heaven
(October 7, 2011 at 9:56 am)5thHorseman Wrote: I've got kids born into a still unmarried relationship, does that mean they'll go to purgatory?

Not if I have anything to say bout it Angry

Both my kids are "out of wedlock" and they are doing better than any mind-numbed religious nut-job
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Your and Zen live in Aus don't you?

How religious a country is it?
(October 7, 2011 at 10:00 am)5thHorseman Wrote: Your and Zen live in Aus don't you?

Not very, though the fundy fuckwits are trying to change that.Angry
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
is it a growing problem?
(October 7, 2011 at 10:03 am)5thHorseman Wrote: is it a growing problem?

No, since Australian tolerance for bullshit is pretty low.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(October 7, 2011 at 10:00 am)5thHorseman Wrote: Your and Zen live in Aus don't you?

To be honest 5th it isn't THAT religious...you want to go that route you can no problem, you want to be atheistic no drama.

But FFS Don't advertise it!! Being a Colony of convicts we do have a very low tolerance for authority (that is why we call our PM by their first name and give them nick names like "The Ranga") We have a very healthy disrespect for authority. something that the muslims from Afghanistan just can't understand. Please don't DEMAND anything from us or you will be shipped back to wherever you came from or at best just laughed at and ridiculed.

Shit man this place is out to kill you and it makes the jihad look like a fucking party for prom queens or pussy babadicks
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(October 7, 2011 at 9:30 am)salty Wrote: Aleia & El,

I'm starting to think you two have a crush on me... Have you noticed that you two show up wherever I go?

Guess what. Homosexuality is still sexually immoral.

Gotta get back to work! See you later!

Haha. Well at least you did one thing I said and stopped your charade of pretending you're this super reasonable person. What a shame that in doing so, you made yourself look like even more of a stupid cunt. So, since you have accused me of showing up 'wherever you go', I'm sure you'll have no problem at all finding one thread besides this one where me and you are currently discussing something. Just one. Go right ahead, we'll all be waiting. Or, you can admit your immature baiting was completely and utterly baseless, just like everything else you say.

I await your swift and unreserved apology, and a complete withdrawal of this 'point'.
(October 7, 2011 at 10:40 am)ElDinero Wrote:

I'm starting to think you two have a crush on me... Have you noticed that you two show up wherever I go?

Haha. Well at least you did one thing I said and stopped your charade of pretending you're this super reasonable person. What a shame that in doing so, you made yourself look like even more of a stupid cunt. So, since you have accused me of showing up 'wherever you go', I'm sure you'll have no problem at all finding one thread besides this one where me and you are currently discussing something. Just one. Go right ahead, we'll all be waiting. Or, you can admit your immature baiting was completely and utterly baseless, just like everything else you say.

I await your swift and unreserved apology, and a complete withdrawal of this 'point'.

Don't hold your breath El D. This IS a VERY bigoted ex-KKK person we are dealing with. Big Grin
Well I already know that is this the only ongoing conversation I have with our dear deluded friend here, so let's see what she comes up with after this inexplicable diversion tactic.

Spit Coffee
Jesus Stoning

You're the one writing us love letters, psycho.

Guess what. You're still in violation of the WORD OF YOUR CHRIST-

Quote:So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. -John 8:7-

So you've, by saying:

Quote:Guess what. Homosexuality is still sexually immoral.

Proved once again how abhorrently immoral you are, even by your own standards.

Still got that shovel handy, Kichi? Hehe

Gotta go! Lunch-break-sodomy-date awaits! Devil
Thinking about it just a little more, I think that what salty was really trying to say to us, El, is:

El and Aleia,

Stop coming over to threads where I've posted my narrow minded, bigoted, short-sighted views on morality, and making me look like a total fucking moron. I'm the bible expert, therefore the authority on morality, and I am a saved sinner while you too are just a couple of worthless, godless, heathens! How dare you point out my many examples of mindless hypocrisy, and challenge my godly rulings by means of logic and emphasizing objective humanity.

I need to attempt to humiliate you now by suggesting you're stalking me because I'm secretly humiliated by how I say things without thinking them out, and angry that because of you I have to keep coming up with baseless justifications for my previous idiotic remarks.

Now I have to stress that I am going off to do more important things than sit around and dig myself into deeper trenches of epic failure with you wicked sinners,

Salty

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there free will in Heaven? zwanzig 54 4704 April 12, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Eternity in Heaven - Scary? JairCrawford 47 5920 July 26, 2018 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Pope Francis -- dogs go to Heaven! Jehanne 34 5757 October 19, 2017 at 3:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  There is a difference between salvation, and the rewards of Heaven Drich 45 14007 July 31, 2017 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Drich
  Why do Christians want to go to Heaven? Fake Messiah 52 19483 June 28, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Astonished
  "heaven" meme on facebook drfuzzy 34 8103 May 2, 2016 at 4:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Are there animals in heaven? Mermaid 53 8793 November 7, 2015 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  My thoughts on heaven dyresand 24 7400 November 3, 2015 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Bible way to Heaven sinnerdaniel94 362 54747 October 14, 2015 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Heaven is full of tapeworms Brakeman 15 4599 August 13, 2015 at 10:23 am
Last Post: orangebox21