Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 2:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divine Inspiration
RE: Divine Inspiration
Conveniently it’s down to translation, not the ignorance of the dark age camel herders...
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 4, 2019 at 6:29 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(July 4, 2019 at 6:27 pm)soldierofGod Wrote: Islam is the answer, the truth. There are proofs that confirm it. Do you want to listen and reason?

Which VERSION of Islam?

The Islam, there are no versions of Islam
(July 4, 2019 at 7:03 pm)soldierofGod Wrote:
(July 4, 2019 at 6:29 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Which VERSION of Islam?

The Islam, there are no versions of Islam

So, Sunni and Shi’a are 100% United?
(July 4, 2019 at 7:02 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Conveniently it’s down to translation, not the ignorance of the dark age camel herders...

I'll make you swallow those words full of ignorance.
(July 4, 2019 at 5:58 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(July 4, 2019 at 5:42 pm)wyzas Wrote: I was thinking the test guy. I hope not the Watchman guy, that makes me pucker.

What’s the most common thing you see in the tests?

They are more often different than the same. I don't have a singular obsession. Don't get me wrong, I do have some favorites (which you are very aware of).

(July 4, 2019 at 6:15 pm)soldierofGod Wrote: I can not upload a photo in the comments, the avatar is different. Instead of wasting time criticizing you could help me at least.

The "Buddy Muhammud", you had to ask: https://thedailybanter.com/.image/t_shar...hammad.jpg

Allah does not exist, to believe you're it's soldier is fantasy delusion.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 4, 2019 at 7:11 pm)soldierofGod Wrote:
(July 4, 2019 at 7:02 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Conveniently it’s down to translation, not the ignorance of the dark age camel herders...

I'll make you swallow those words full of ignorance.
Bet you say that to all the girls...
(July 4, 2019 at 1:20 pm)tackattack Wrote:
(July 3, 2019 at 11:34 pm)Fierce Wrote: If biblical writers had been divinely inspired by god, wouldn't their writings have matched what we know today according to science? Since it doesn't, clearly those men were only inspired by their imaginations.

Does your history book teach you about applied mathematics?

It does not contradict it.

(July 4, 2019 at 6:51 pm)soldierofGod Wrote:
(July 4, 2019 at 6:40 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I will listen(read) but if I have already heard it I won't respond. That way you know that I do not want to repeat myself. Then you can try again and again. If you come up with something enticing, I will counter your argument. Otherwise it is boring.

Do not worry, my arguments are as solid dumb as the rocks and very interesting, you will not counteract anything.

Words have meanings.  You should use them as they are meant.
(July 4, 2019 at 6:51 pm)soldierofGod Wrote:
(July 4, 2019 at 6:40 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I will listen(read) but if I have already heard it I won't respond. That way you know that I do not want to repeat myself. Then you can try again and again. If you come up with something enticing, I will counter your argument. Otherwise it is boring.

Do not worry, my arguments are as solid as the rocks and very interesting, you will not counteract anything.

[Image: cow.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
An Islamic troll. *yawn*
Soggy, I have to point it out. Your avatar looks like two saggy balls and a very droopy dick.

Bless. RAmen
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Debunk the divine origin LinuxGal 35 2459 October 9, 2023 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Formally Disproving Divine Command Theory FallentoReason 74 24855 April 21, 2013 at 9:27 am
Last Post: ThomM
  Divine Revelation FallentoReason 91 22927 January 25, 2013 at 5:36 am
Last Post: Pompey
  Divine Inspiration FallentoReason 71 19580 October 8, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: genkaus
  Free Will vs Divine Won't - How God Favours Evil Cyberman 22 11987 April 1, 2012 at 11:35 am
Last Post: C Rod