Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 12:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
El Paso Shooting (Yes, Again)
RE: El Paso Shooting (Yes, Again)
(August 5, 2019 at 8:51 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(August 5, 2019 at 7:39 am)onlinebiker Wrote: It's a people problem.

Every " solution" the anti-gunners come up with will affect ALL gun owners - the majority of which are law abiding - and not the problem in the first place.
Yeah, like traffic laws affect everyone, not just the lunatics in the Dodge Hellcats.

so you are in favor of limiting the capacities of cars - and requiring psychological testing and a background check before purchase?

Buy back programs for big dangerous SUVs?

Sure you are.

It will save lives!
How predictable.....and irrelevant
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(August 5, 2019 at 10:17 am)Deesse23 Wrote: How predictable.....and irrelevant
Just remember who dragged the car laws in - hint - wasn't me.

An suv buyback program would be a great idea.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:so you are in favor of limiting the capacities of cars - and requiring psychological testing and a background check before purchase?
Lol were talking about relevant laws dumbass  

Quote:Buy back programs for big dangerous SUVs?
Once again relevant laws fool 

Quote:Sure you are.
Yup he's for relevant laws

Quote:It will save lives!
Yes everyone following the laws pertaining to cars will and does save lives 

Sorry your to dumb to get the analogy and leap off and irrelevant  nonsense

(August 5, 2019 at 10:20 am)onlinebiker Wrote:

And your the dumbass who doesn't understand the comparison being made

Expecting him to not understand an argument and go on a rant that has nothing to do with the point being made is par for the course .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(August 5, 2019 at 9:02 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(August 5, 2019 at 8:51 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Yeah, like traffic laws affect everyone, not just the lunatics in the Dodge Hellcats.

so you are in favor of limiting the capacities of cars - and requiring psychological testing and a background check before purchase?

Sure you are.

It will save lives!

My "rule of SO" says that any statement that begins with "So..." should be checked for a strawman argument. It stands the test again, but you're not really a very tough test, are you.
(August 5, 2019 at 10:39 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(August 5, 2019 at 9:02 am)onlinebiker Wrote: so you are in favor of limiting the capacities of cars - and requiring psychological testing and a background check before purchase?

Sure you are.

It will save lives!

My "rule of SO" says that any statement that begins with "So..." should be checked for a strawman argument. It stands the test again, but you're not really a very tough test, are you.

And yet you are the one that likened it to traffic laws.

That makes you strawman squared.
Siri Gibberish translator, " I am not interested in solutions, I will simply act like I am so that nothing gets done."
Quote: And yet you are the one that likened it to traffic laws.

Actually it's more the fact your the dumbass who didn't understand his point , And no he never engaged in a straw man you on the other hand did .

(August 5, 2019 at 12:14 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Siri Gibberish translator, " I am not interested in solutions, I will simply act like I am so that nothing gets done."
Nah he interested in non solutions that pander to his gun nut fee fees
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(August 5, 2019 at 12:09 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(August 5, 2019 at 10:39 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: My "rule of SO" says that any statement that begins with "So..." should be checked for a strawman argument. It stands the test again, but you're not really a very tough test, are you.

And yet you are the one that likened it to traffic laws.

Okay, you just proved you don't know what a strawman is. Unsurprised.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade FlatAssembler 764 30865 July 18, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Alec Baldwin Shooting onlinebiker 252 14516 August 17, 2022 at 9:28 am
  Grand Rapids Mi Shooting onlinebiker 111 7151 May 11, 2022 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Colorado shooting, 5 dead. brewer 0 329 December 28, 2021 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oakland School Shooting onlinebiker 99 6582 December 7, 2021 at 8:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 3081 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment Divinity 17 1577 December 20, 2019 at 8:46 am
  New Orleans shooting: Eleven victims near French Quarter zebo-the-fat 40 2609 December 9, 2019 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another mass shooting. Brian37 54 3377 November 21, 2019 at 7:56 am
  Yes, Kids - ANOTHER Gun Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1308 September 14, 2019 at 5:51 pm