Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2024, 3:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decent Personality Test
RE: Decent Personality Test
You have to take tests like this, whose answers are "standardized" in some way for brevity, with a grain of salt. That said, if you answer honestly about yourself, I don't know why you would feel there would be a difference. How you feel or what you like is how you feel and what you like.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 21, 2011 at 4:27 pm)frankiej Wrote: Yeah, you can improve ones traits... I used to be a douchebag, but now I'm just a lovable asshole Smile

I don't really want to improve them. I like who I am. Flaws and everything.
That will never hold up in court...
Well, you seem cool, so what does a stupid test know Tongue
Cunt
My top traits were Introspective, Intellectual, and Sympathetic. Results in full are below:

Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when
called upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.
(Oscar Wilde)
And before anyone scoffs, as your friend I'd say they were true. Smile
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
You are somewhat shy, or at least unwilling to spend all your time socializing. With you it's true that "still waters run deep," which is why many of your acquaintances never get to know you well.
You are not always ready to talk at the drop of a hat. Whether you're in the office or at a party, you're not likely to be found gabbing away in the middle of a group of people.

Solitary

You are a private person, not very comfortable in a big group, and view excessive socializing as a waste of time.
You not prefer hanging out with others to spending time alone; you do not tend to feel at home in a crowded room, club, stadium, or auditorium.

Prudent

You look before you leap, think before you act, consider what you're about to say before you open your mouth to speak; that's why you rarely have to eat your words.
You usually don't get excited easily or blurt out the first thing that comes to mind without considering the consequences.

Unflappable

You are not a slave to your emotions. It takes a lot to upset or unnerve you. That's why you're a good person to have around in a crisis.
You don't let it all hang out, which means that those around you often don't know the pressures you're under or what you're going through. You're not the kind of person people run from in a crisis.

Introspective

You like your own company; you're a very interesting person. Tracking your own mental processes, knowing what you're thinking and why you do what you do, is important to you. Often, what's going on in your mind is more compelling than what's going on outside. For the most part, those with a high score on the "introspective" trait enjoy reading, taking long walks, learning new things, and other solitary activities.
You are not someone who is constantly looking to be among a group of friends; you never feel bored when you are by yourself.

Discreet

You tend to hold onto your thoughts until you have something important to say, and even then you're not comfortable imposing your ideas on others unless you know they're truly interested.
You don't enjoy talking for the sake of talking, and you have no desire to be the center of attention.

Calm

You rarely become irritated, generally accept people as they are, take things as they come, and feel relaxed in most situations.
You do not let a minor annoyance escalate to a confrontation. You don't regularly snap at those around you or fly off the handle with little provocation.

Creative

You are good at solving problems, coming up with original ideas, and seeing connections between things, connections that most other people miss. People with a high score on the "creative" trait often are employed in such fields as finance and scientific research, and enjoy avant garde and classical music as well as literary fiction and scholarly non-fiction.
You do not shun abstractions and concepts in favor of the concrete and tangible.

Resilient

You bounce back quickly from adversity. For you, all setbacks are temporary. You don't dwell on bad news, bad luck, or criticism; you regroup and focus on solving the problem, whatever it may be.
You almost never feel that there's too much on your plate, that you don't have the strength to deal with the bad hand you've been dealt, or that you're going to lose it if you have to deal with one more problem.

Original

You are constantly coming up with new ideas. For you, the world as it exists is just a jumping-off place; what's going on inside your mind is often more interesting than what's going on outside.
You don't feel that the road to success is to be a realist and stick to the program; you never stop yourself from coming up with new ideas or telling the world what you're thinking about.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexism and Borderline Personality Disorder Duty 10 1861 November 23, 2022 at 11:25 am
Last Post: brewer
  Schizoid and Avoidant Personality Disorders GrandizerII 8 1346 February 14, 2018 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Short review of borderline personality disorder treatment brewer 0 551 March 13, 2017 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Test My Theory: Macro evolution DOES happen? Gawdzilla Sama 44 13947 December 20, 2016 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  The simple body test that proves the theory of evolution TubbyTubby 17 3134 March 22, 2016 at 5:50 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Are you born with your personality? Clueless Morgan 18 4879 March 18, 2014 at 10:55 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Researchers debunk myth of 'right-brain' and 'left-brain' personality traits CleanShavenJesus 11 6102 August 18, 2013 at 7:12 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Next-Gen Test Tube Baby Born pineapplebunnybounce 4 2530 July 12, 2013 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  Borderline Personality Disorder pop_punks_not_dead 2 1507 February 17, 2013 at 9:59 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Power of prayer flunks an unusual test Darwinian 35 13864 April 7, 2012 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance