Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 1:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
(March 30, 2020 at 9:42 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Here in Au, 2 is company and three is a crime.
Our "Swingers" political party is now filing for bankruptcy.

I read that as "Here in gold, 2 is company and three is a crime."
I could tell you another chemical joke but all the good ones, etc ........

Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Jamie liked his drink and no mistake.  His wife has finally had enough and tells him, 'By all the saints and martyrs, the next time you come home drunk, I'm leaving you.'

Jamie makes a mighty struggle, but eventually gives in and goes to the pub.  He gets so stinking drunk that he vomits all over himself and tells the barman, 'I can't be after going home in this wretched state. My Sarah says she'll leave me if I do.'

The barman, a kindly soul if ever there was one, puts a £20 note in Jamie's top pocket and says, 'When you get home, tell your wife that someone else threw up on you and gave you this money for the cleaning bill.'  Jamie thanks him with tearful gratitude and begins the long stagger home.

When he arrives, Sarah is at the door and on the boil.  Jamie holds up a hand to forestall the inevitable tirade and says, 'Before you say anything love, this isn't me fault. I stopped at the pub for a cup of tea and some vile drunk threw up all over me.  Look - he even gave me money for the cleaning,' at which point he triumphantly takes the £20 from his pocket and holds it up as evidence of his innocence. When he does, a second note flutters from his pocket to the ground.

'And why would you be having TWO £20 notes, then?' says the suspicious Sarah.

Jamie pauses for a moment, then brightens and says, 'Oh, that one's from the fella who shat in me pants.'

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Had to break bad news to a patient's family today.

"Hands up all those who have a husband. Not so fast, widow Carrington!"

And another trip to the boss's office.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
^
So much suffering to inflict, so little time! lol

PS, a brothel was fined today nearly 10k for being open and the staff and patrons were also fined $1,600 each for being involved in "non essential" acts!
Wonder if they were caught cuddling Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 1, 2020 at 2:57 am)ignoramus Wrote: ^
So much suffering to inflict, so little time! lol

PS, a brothel was fined today nearly 10k for being open and the staff and patrons were also fined $1,600 each for being involved in "non essential" acts!
Wonder if they were caught cuddling Dunno

Essential "servicing".

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
Wonder if reducing severe swelling could be a medical condition. Dunno (but only sexy nurses need apply! Wouldn't want people to think they're prostitutes or anything!) lol
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 1, 2020 at 5:57 am)ignoramus Wrote: Wonder if reducing severe swelling could be a medical condition. Dunno  (but only sexy nurses need apply!)

*shrug*  It comes and goes.  Or something like that - been afflicted with it for years.

Boru
Beccs is a doctor. She can fix it Dunno

mind you, she causes the problem as well.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Fair point.  I'm tired of self-medicating for this condition.  I think I need professional help.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2395 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2905 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1532 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2417 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17428 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4380 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9090 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1924 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4558 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2921 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am