Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 9:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
It isn't about what they have. It's about what they feel they deserve. This from the people who tell others they haven't earned anything better and don't deserve what they have.

Conservatism is the politics of the other. Personal responsibility, for you. Fiscal responsibility, for you. Danger to society, from you. Limitations on rights, for you. Austerity, for you.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(January 8, 2021 at 4:19 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Who are they supposed to believe?  Some lib with his silly facts, or what their parents and their friends and their pastor and their favorite shock jock and their youtube crush and the nice man on the nightly teevees and their elected leaders and their presidents have been telling them for years and years on end, right?  

Their own failure of a life practically screams out "the blacks have victimized me with the power of the state!" - what else could possibly account for their having failed to fail upward as was their sacred white right?

All that they were supposed to have to do was come from a family with a dad who worked at a factory, get solid d's in a community college they put on credit - and that was supposed to cover a million dollar home and all their kids and healthcare and vacations to see the biggest lint ball in whogivesafuckistan.  Now they have to compete with motivated immigrants from shithole countries with better grades from better schools?  With homegrown not-americans™ who never could trust that they would fail or even succeed upwards?  Bullshit, they say, absolute bullshit.  They could never win that fight...unless......

Great post!  Specially love the text in red.  I have to take a timeout to breathe.   Hilarious
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller
TRUMP BANNED FROM TWITTER FOREVER!
[Image: fOgFP4l.jpg]

***note to Boru - Yeah, I know, I didn't write it but I agree with the sentiment.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(January 8, 2021 at 8:06 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: [Image: fOgFP4l.jpg]

***note to Boru - Yeah, I know, I didn't write it but I agree with the sentiment.

Whut?

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(January 8, 2021 at 8:19 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 8, 2021 at 8:06 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: [Image: fOgFP4l.jpg]

Whut?

Boru
The meme is worded a little awkwardly.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(January 8, 2021 at 7:49 pm)Brian37 Wrote: TRUMP BANNED FROM TWITTER FOREVER!

Fucking cowards. Where were they six months ago? A year ago? If inciting an insurrection is the standard, then Twitter is a shit organization.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
-and with that, twitter hopes to forever avoid having to explain why they broadcast their cash cows calls to rahowa.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 8, 2021 at 8:25 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: -and with that, twitter hopes to forever avoid having to explain why they broadcast their cash cows calls to rahowa.

Fuggiz "rahowa"?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(January 8, 2021 at 9:19 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(January 8, 2021 at 8:25 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: -and with that, twitter hopes to forever avoid having to explain why they broadcast their cash cows calls to rahowa.

Fuggiz "rahowa"?

Racial Holy War

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 30722 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 5163 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1149 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2734 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 28459 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 295674 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37148 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30834 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3216 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9904 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13