Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 8:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
111: 'What is your emergency?'

Dog: 'My human has been missing for 1.2 seconds.'

111: 'Have you tried eating the couch?'

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
I was in the drive-through at McDonalds placing an order when I heard honking behind me.

A young guy was apparently annoyed at how long I was taking to place my order. He was gesturing at me and honking his horn.

I drove to the first window and paid for his order and mine.

The girl at the first window must have told the guy because he gestured to me and mouthed "thank you". He looked embarrassed.

I drove up to the second window, picked up both meals and left. It was lunchtime. There was a large queue.

Enjoy going back through, arsehole.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
Positively brilliant!
My neighbour couldn't pay his local taxes and had his water cut off.

I sent him a "get well soon" card.

A young family moved into a house next to a vacant lot. One day, a construction crew turned up and began building a house on the lot. Naturally, the family's 5 year old daughter took an interest in the goings on. It wasn't long before the builders adopted her as a sort of mascot. They chatted with her, let her sit with them during their breaks, and even gave her little odd jobs to do to make her feel important. At the end of the week, they even gave the girl her very own pay envelope with $10 in it.

The girl rushed home to show her mother the money, and mum suggested that her daughter used it to start a savings account. The next day, they went to the bank and the teller asked the child how such a little girl came by so much money.

'I helped the men who were building the house next to ours,' she answered.

'My, you're an enterprising one, aren't you? And will you be helping them next week as well?'

'I will if those cocksuckers from Builder's Supply deliver the fucking sheetrock.'

Boru
(February 3, 2021 at 7:11 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: A young family moved into a house next to a vacant lot. One day, a construction crew turned up and began building a house on the lot. Naturally, the family's 5 year old daughter took an interest in the goings on. It wasn't long before the builders adopted her as a sort of mascot. They chatted with her, let her sit with them during their breaks, and even gave her little odd jobs to do to make her feel important. At the end of the week, they even gave the girl her very own pay envelope with $10 in it.

The girl rushed home to show her mother the money, and mum suggested that her daughter used it to start a savings account. The next day, they went to the bank and the teller asked the child how such a little girl came by so much money.

'I helped the men who were building the house next to ours,' she answered.

'My, you're an enterprising one, aren't you? And will you be helping them next week as well?'

'I will if those cocksuckers from Builder's Supply deliver the fucking sheetrock.'

Boru

Have you heard the KBW song, The Builder?

"I want to be a fucking builder when I grow up, eh mum. Build fucking houses everywhere, millions of the cunts. A bricky or a chippy really, I don't give a fuck."

An old friend of mine was telling me how he always cries after sex.  I told him it was his own fault for getting sent to prison in the first place.

Boru
We're having a special event at the morgue this Friday.

It's open Mike night.

(February 4, 2021 at 9:39 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: We're having a special event at the morgue this Friday.

It's open Mike night.

Verticals $6 at the door.

Horizontals free.
A lesbian couple and a gay couple both decided to move to San Francisco.

Because they lived next door to one another, they decided to make a race of it.

Who got there first?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2395 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2905 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1532 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2417 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17428 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4380 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9090 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1924 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4558 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2921 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am