Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 2, 2024, 4:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve.
RE: Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve.
(September 4, 2021 at 5:36 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Here's the rub - IA has opinions - garbage opinions..perhaps...but none of them rest on the fact of transmonsters exposing themselves to kids.  It's just throwaway bullshit.

The mike tyson prison nonsense is just icing on the hatecake.  I feel like we could explore why some man might want to ..idk..lie I guess - in ias mind, to go to a female prison - but why...and would it be pointless to explore that as well?  In the meantime...the us prison system isn't exactly known for it's accommodating nature.  Personally, if I had to share a cell with someone..I wouldn't mind it being mike.  I have so many questions for that space cadet.  He's kind of a hero of mine.  I actually think he might try something like that - if he thought it would work.
And as I pointed out why on earth would females prisoners be any more afraid of Mike Tyson than any of the other prisoners?

(September 4, 2021 at 5:49 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: The idea is that white knighting over women and child will launder hate - but it doesn't play..because women and children are also very commonly hateful.  Active participants, rather than poor victims.

It took an active disinformation campaign, riots..and stabbings..before anyone remembered they might have seen a peener in the pool that day - because this was never about anything else.
Pretty much Great
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(September 4, 2021 at 5:36 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Here's the rub - IA has opinions - garbage opinions..perhaps...but none of them rest on the fact of transmonsters exposing themselves to kids.  It's just throwaway bullshit.

The mike tyson prison nonsense is just icing on the hatecake.  I feel like we could explore why some man might want to ..idk..lie I guess - in ias mind, to go to a female prison - but why...and would it be pointless to explore that as well?  In the meantime...the us prison system isn't exactly known for it's accommodating nature.  Personally, if I had to share a cell with someone..I wouldn't mind it being mike.  I have so many questions for that space cadet.  He's kind of a hero of mine.  I actually think he might try something like that - if he thought it would work.

Tyson's voice would drive me out of my mind. Other than that, I don't see him as some big scary guy.

IA is stirring shit 'cause that's what he does.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

While Tyson has a long history of violence by his own admission. There are plenty of Female prisoners with long histories of violence and abuse. It's kind of why they're in prison in the first place  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(September 4, 2021 at 5:52 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Tyson's voice would drive me out of my mind.  Other than that, I don't see him as some big scary guy.

IA is stirring shit 'cause that's what he does.
See..I think the voice is hilarious.  Imagine mike tyson..in that voice and a dress, asking a court to move him to a womens prison.

I might not mind spending a bunch of time in a prison with mike just to hear him candidly explain that - which some reporter or author would almost certainly do and make a fucking killing writing about. He's not everyone's cup of tea, ofc....but when I was a kid, I wanted to be him.

As to stirring shit..yeah - and I guess from some lens what I fell into doing here on the boards very early... is point and laugh at incompetent shit stirrers and nutbars. I have my deep theological and political debates elsewhere, lol. I've been exploring the theme of Killing all the Whites with some interesting people in voice for quite some time.

As to violent women..shiiit - the most dangerous women I know have never seen the inside of a prison, never will, and no prison could hold them for long. They're military trainers.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 4, 2021 at 3:27 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Let's keep in mind that the laws just changed to allow trans into locker rooms/ saunas/ prisons/ sports so we're working with a pretty small sample size when it comes to time.
Just for the record, when you say "just allowed," bear in mind that California's trans bathroom bill is rapidly approaching its fifth anniversary. That sounds like plenty of time to accrue at least some cases. And of the two trans sex offenders I found on the Megan's Law website, the latest one was in 2011.

Quote:And I never claimed to be worried about trans people. Cis men are allowed into these spaces just as much as trans women are, since it's all based on claimed identity at the door. The first thing sungula did when he found out about the indecent exposure charges, was question whether the person was really trans or just lying.
Why did Sung immediately question the trans narrative? Well, you know how I've repeatedly mentioned that I can count the number of these trans panic cases that checked out on one hand? I've heard a lot more than three stories, though. The thing is, the vast majority of the cases reported as "trans woman invades women's spaces and commits a sex crime" fall apart under scrutiny. Indeed, the majority of cases I've looked at, the perp doesn't even claim to have to be anything but male. Some cases, they might dress in drag, many cases, they don't even bother doing that, and I can remember at least one case where one of our former members (drich, specifically and here's my response) cited a case where the perp covered his head in TP as somehow an example of a trans person assaulting a cis woman.

And it's not like this is going to create a loophole that allows men to rape women with impunity. Even if you are trans and you rape someone in a women's space, that rape is still a sex crime, and a more serious crime than just being a man going into a women's space. What, you think that if it turns out that if someone does it and claims to be trans, the judge is going to say "Well, why didn't you just say you were trans? Sorry for bothering you, carry on with your sexual assault?" And, as I've said earlier: if a cis man's set his mind on raping a woman in a public place, he tends to not be too stymied by the prospect of breaking a lesser law, like trespassing in the girls' room.

Quote:Would you be comfortable with Mike Tyson moving from a men's prison to a women's prison because he decides one day to say he identifies as trans? I don't know if I would want to be a bio woman in that prison.
Do you seriously not know that men also rape men in prison? Especially if they expect to end up with some degree of power? Even if they identify as straight on the outside? I don't think I'd want to be a man in the same prison with Mike Tyson.

Quote:Sports is the other thing. Many trans activists say they don't care if it's fair or not, and that preventing trans people from killing themselves is more important than who wins or loses in a race. Is this the right mindset to have? Should women and girls not have the right to their own sports? I don't know if that's quite the best argument, that we need to take something away from bio women because someone else is threatening to kill themselves if we don't, but this appears to be another losing battle for those against trans women in sports, and on the upside, maybe with a few trans women dunking in the WNBA, people might actually start tuning in and the league may actually turn into a success.
Actually, contrary to popular belief, trans women don't actually have much physical advantage in sports. I know, right? It turns out that, whatever physical advantages can be attributed to being assigned male at birth can easily be compensated for. How? Hormones. It turns out estrogen and testosterone blockers can do a number on those key advantages to the point where any physical advantage might as well be meaningless. And here's a meta-analysis showing that this is the case.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
IA doesn't care about any of that shit, and you know it. You're a fucking saint for the time and effort and research you put into those kinds of posts and subjects - but you know it isn't winning these hearts and minds on AF.

Some people....sadly, are lost.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Mike Tyson was convicted of rape and would be 50 times more powerful than any woman in the prison. No worries, right? Women rape other women too, so let's just make all prisons half full of men and half full of women. See how that goes for ya.
Case in point.

Anywho, more about tyson..he's a goddamned teddy bear...emphasis on the bear. A perpetual child who used to have hands like bricks. He'll be living rent free in racist minds from here to eternity.

Basically an immortal. At the height of his power, he had one of the largest collections of obscure boxing films in the known world. He was a student of the form.
(September 4, 2021 at 6:29 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(September 4, 2021 at 3:27 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Let's keep in mind that the laws just changed to allow trans into locker rooms/ saunas/ prisons/ sports so we're working with a pretty small sample size when it comes to time.
Just for the record, when you say "just allowed," bear in mind that California's trans bathroom bill is rapidly approaching its fifth anniversary. That sounds like plenty of time to accrue at least some cases. And of the two trans sex offenders I found on the Megan's Law website, the latest one was in 2011.

Quote:And I never claimed to be worried about trans people. Cis men are allowed into these spaces just as much as trans women are, since it's all based on claimed identity at the door. The first thing sungula did when he found out about the indecent exposure charges, was question whether the person was really trans or just lying.
Why did Sung immediately question the trans narrative? Well, you know how I've repeatedly mentioned that I can count the number of these trans panic cases that checked out on one hand? I've heard a lot more than three stories, though. The thing is, the vast majority of the cases reported as "trans woman invades women's spaces and commits a sex crime" fall apart under scrutiny. Indeed, the majority of cases I've looked at, the perp doesn't even claim to have to be anything but male. Some cases, they might dress in drag, many cases, they don't even bother doing that, and I can remember at least one case where one of our former members (drich, specifically and here's my response) cited a case where the perp covered his head in TP as somehow an example of a trans person assaulting a cis woman.

And it's not like this is going to create a loophole that allows men to rape women with impunity. Even if you are trans and you rape someone in a women's space, that rape is still a sex crime, and a more serious crime than just being a man going into a women's space. What, you think that if it turns out that if someone does it and claims to be trans, the judge is going to say "Well, why didn't you just say you were trans? Sorry for bothering you, carry on with your sexual assault?" And, as I've said earlier: if a cis man's set his mind on raping a woman in a public place, he tends to not be too stymied by the prospect of breaking a lesser law, like trespassing in the girls' room.

Quote:Would you be comfortable with Mike Tyson moving from a men's prison to a women's prison because he decides one day to say he identifies as trans? I don't know if I would want to be a bio woman in that prison.
Do you seriously not know that men also rape men in prison? Especially if they expect to end up with some degree of power? Even if they identify as straight on the outside? I don't think I'd want to be a man in the same prison with Mike Tyson.

Quote:Sports is the other thing. Many trans activists say they don't care if it's fair or not, and that preventing trans people from killing themselves is more important than who wins or loses in a race. Is this the right mindset to have? Should women and girls not have the right to their own sports? I don't know if that's quite the best argument, that we need to take something away from bio women because someone else is threatening to kill themselves if we don't, but this appears to be another losing battle for those against trans women in sports, and on the upside, maybe with a few trans women dunking in the WNBA, people might actually start tuning in and the league may actually turn into a success.
Actually, contrary to popular belief, trans women don't actually have much physical advantage in sports. I know, right? It turns out that, whatever physical advantages can be attributed to being assigned male at birth can easily be compensated for. How? Hormones. It turns out estrogen and testosterone blockers can do a number on those key advantages to the point where any physical advantage might as well be meaningless. And here's a meta-analysis showing that this is the case.
The funny thing about me questioning wheater the perp was Trans came from the police questioning wheater the perp was Tran in AI own article.

(i won't second one the time of day as it's written by a proven liar )

Quote:Mike Tyson was convicted of rape and would be 50 times more powerful than any woman in the prison. No worries, right? Women rape other women too, so let's just make all prisons half full of men and half full of women. See how that goes for ya.
It really doesn't matter how powerful the person is in prison. They only need to be more powerful than you. Again you miss the point. If Mike Tyson came out as Trans and was sent to a female prison. The inmates wouldn't fear him more than any other prisoner because they will all likely rape or murderer you. Being raped and murdered by Mike Tyson is no less awful than getting raped and murdered by Cindy, And no one is saying the conclusion is to mix prisons that's a dumb takeaway  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(September 4, 2021 at 6:37 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Mike Tyson was convicted of rape and would be 50 times more powerful than any woman in the prison. No worries, right? Women rape other women too, so let's just make all prisons half full of men and half full of women. See how that goes for ya.

Really - another of your shit statements...Mike is 50X more powerful than any woman in prison...ARRRGGHHHHH...me like big tough guy....he has much power over weak women.

FLEX - you little weasel, FLEX...damnit.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Florida people!!!! arewethereyet 22 1867 September 29, 2022 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Portland, Oregon And Dublin Ireland: A Lesson BrianSoddingBoru4 31 1843 July 23, 2020 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Girls Vs. Boys: Brain Differences Might Explain Tech Behaviors EgoDeath 25 1851 September 26, 2019 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Robert Reich: "We might be heading for a crash as bad as 1929" Aegon 10 1170 September 13, 2018 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  I just might have to buy this book. brewer 6 633 September 5, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: John V
  Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes Minimalist 60 7163 May 19, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I Wonder When The Bar Will Get Low Enough For The Deplorables to Get In? Minimalist 12 1372 May 17, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Hey. Remember This? Minimalist 0 348 April 12, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  man thinks gay lions learnt it from humans and deserve counselling Aoi Magi 30 3044 November 4, 2017 at 1:00 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Hey, Alabama Minimalist 4 469 October 9, 2017 at 12:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13