Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 1:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
That Gay Thread
RE: That Gay Thread
Quote:ook, just because I don't accept the revised definition of gender doesn't mean I hate trans people, I'm just not going to be bullied in to accepting LBGT propaganda.
Yes, it does Huggy and the definition is not LGBT propaganda Hehe

Quote:Kinda like how the CDC had to redefine "vaccine" instead of admitting the "vaccine" doesn't actually provide any immunity.
The CDC didn't change the definition for the reason you state here 

So you're a Bigot and a Anti-Vax nutter
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(November 8, 2021 at 2:34 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Nope, not even close.  We've bounced around from black genocide to the peener police to anti vax batshittery.  I'm amazed that this one isn't flying the stars and bars for an avatar.  He's the target demo save for one inconvenient little thing.

I imagine Smuggy Huggy is a lot of fun at parties.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 8, 2021 at 2:34 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Nope, not even close.  We've bounced around from black genocide to the peener police to anti vax batshittery.  I'm amazed that this one isn't flying the stars and bars for an avatar.  He's the target demo save for one inconvenient little thing.

Oh I can bet he doesn't identify as one. In a past life he would probably have snitched on Harriet Tubman.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Also this isn't even the first time the CDC has changed the definition 

[Image: CDC-Definitions-of-Vaccination.jpg]

Conspiracy nuts are raving this mean vaccines don't cause immunity. This is dumb of course they do. Immunity has never meant 100% resistance. Also need I point out immunity is a form of protection.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(November 8, 2021 at 2:46 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:

yair.

Not so much for me.

People say I'm childish. So I  just sit in a corner with my blocks and ignore them.
Let the gay news flow over you:

Eternals star slams ‘pathetic’ anti-LGBT+ governments as ‘a disgrace to humanity and God’
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/11/08/et...-lgbt-ban/

Lorraine Kelly emphatically backs trans rights in TV clash with anti-trans academic Kathleen Stock
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/11/08/lo...ock-trans/

Italian politician comes out as gay on live TV: ‘A public role comes with responsibility’
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/11/08/vi...gay-italy/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(November 8, 2021 at 2:46 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:

Preferably the ones okay with talk of snake-fucking.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Is that the same guy who said that teaching children about consent is disgusting?

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(November 11, 2021 at 3:36 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Is that the same guy who said that teaching children about consent is disgusting?

No Idea about who the guy is, but curious what that has to do with what the chick who found out she was a guy a couple days earlier.

If I post a vid without the commentary, would that improve your ability to focus?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay marriage: maybe. Anti-gay idiots: pushing stupid laws. Foxaèr 1 1304 May 10, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: robvalue