Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 5:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia and Ukraine
RE: Russia and Ukraine
Ukrainians, Winter. Ukrainians, fighting russians, not The Great Satan. That victory was confirmed. It'll likely be temporary, : shrugs :

IDK about you, but I enjoy watching the locals beat the shit out of invaders, always have.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 25, 2022 at 5:20 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: It will be, for either party, after the conflict.  They'll have to have some program in place to re-secure them.

Whatta horseshit attitude.

You either trust people or you don' t.

If you don't trust your neighbors to be armed - just let the damned Russians take over..... They' re good at controlling people.....
https://www.thedailystar.net/news/world/...nt-2970266

Quote:"We have been left alone to defend our state," Volodymyr Zelensky said in a video address to the nation after midnight.
(February 25, 2022 at 5:27 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(February 25, 2022 at 5:20 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: It will be, for either party, after the conflict.  They'll have to have some program in place to re-secure them.

Whatta horseshit attitude.

If you don't trust your neighbors to be armed - just let the damned Russians take over..... They' re good at controlling people.....

What are you babbling about with this trust nonsense?  It's completely routine to sweep conflict zones for unsecured weapons and munitions.  There is no universe in which having that shit float around is good for anyone.

You can trust that organized crime will get ahold of it. You can trust that kids will accidentally blow themselves up playing in the forest. Sit down, you're drunk.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 25, 2022 at 5:21 pm)WinterHold Wrote: They did it again with the Ukraine, sanctions are not enough to stop a Russian/Chinese alliance.
Now you'll see how "merciful and civilised" the Taliban truly were compared to Russians.

Yet the several thousand years of culture, history and heritage embodied in the Bamiyan Buddhas survived all the years of Russian occupation and all the modern weapons the Russians can deploy against it,  but inexplicably fell into tiny blasted pieces when Taliban arrived.

Hmmmmmm,  amazing coincidence.

[Image: 2545e24931f6468623ef2faf19542395]

Also, yeah, but notice horrible, uncivilized, and brutal as the Americans were, the afghans are seen in your posted video running towards the Americans, wanting to travel in company with them, and not away from them, towards the tender embraces of the kind, merciful and civilized Taliban.

May be the GPS developed by the great islamic civilization malfunctioned?
(February 25, 2022 at 5:27 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Ukrainians, Winter.  Ukrainians, fighting russians, not The Great Satan.  That victory was confirmed.  It'll likely be temporary, : shrugs :

IDK about you, but I enjoy watching the locals beat the shit out of invaders, always have.

No Nudger, I hate seeing the weak being abandoned and left alone to face a Nuclear superpower; so blood-thirsty for their land.
It just pains my heart.

I saw the Russian war machine in action in Syria for almost a decade, seeing that allover again in the Ukraine is a horror story.
I know, damn those americans for invading ukraine! No, no, wait. That's Russia.
(February 25, 2022 at 5:30 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote:
(February 25, 2022 at 5:27 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Whatta horseshit attitude.

What are you babbling about with this trust nonsense?  It's completely routine to sweep conflict zones for unsecured weapons and munitions.  There is no universe in which having that shit float around is good for anyone.

You can trust that organized crime will get ahold of it.  You can trust that kids will accidentally blow themselves up playing in the forest.  Sit down, you're drunk.
" save the children"....

The battlecry of the sanctimonious everywhere...
(February 25, 2022 at 5:30 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Also, yeah, but notice horrible, uncivilized, and brutal as the Americans were, the afghans are seen in your posted video running towards the Americans, wanting to travel in company with them, and not away from them, towards the tender embraces of the kind, merciful and civilized Taliban.

May be the GPS developed by the great islamic civilization malfunctioned?

Folks used to chase after our russian friends too, last time I worked with em.  I actually find it difficult to square the russian soldiers I knew with russian actions right now in ukraine - but I suppose we've all changed, and it's not the same people.
[Image: NlNtoZB.jpg]

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China & Russia Foxaèr 32 2569 November 29, 2023 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  China and Russia's presidents -both- absent from the G20 WinterHold 16 1420 October 1, 2023 at 8:09 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Russia's massive brain drain is ravaging the economy LinuxGal 0 410 September 3, 2023 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Nato, Sweden, Vilnius, Ukraine etc. Nishant Xavier 53 3584 August 7, 2023 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Proxy war in Ukraine? Angrboda 151 6368 November 8, 2022 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Micheal Cohen lied about Russia Tower deal. Brian37 6 888 November 29, 2018 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  BREAKING:Trump Promises Strike on Syria and Warns Russia Against Backing Assad WinterHold 20 4231 April 14, 2018 at 10:21 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  We may not be going into WW3 with Russia over Syria after all. Chad32 39 11803 July 16, 2017 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  U.S. War Plane Shoots Down A Syrian Jet: Russia Warns Of Consequences A Theist 40 14545 June 21, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Michael Flynn, national security adviser, resigns over Russia contacts c172 48 8813 February 18, 2017 at 11:40 am
Last Post: John V