Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 10:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia and Ukraine
RE: Russia and Ukraine
(May 23, 2022 at 2:14 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: That's a thing (a government of yes men)...but assume the very best case, a dictator who demands and actually gets factual information.  Still won't help.  The country still succeeds or fails on the basis of a single persons whims.

Very true -- but when those whims are fed by misinformation, the circle of suffering widens, as we see in this case.

(May 23, 2022 at 2:27 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(May 23, 2022 at 2:20 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Smartest guy in the room...just ask him, he'll tell you.

i am sorry, i try to be as dumb as you, but it is just beyond me.

Oh, ouch, that really hurt.

Carry on, tell us about tractors again, I love that story.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 23, 2022 at 2:29 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 23, 2022 at 2:27 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: i am sorry, i try to be as dumb as you, but it is just beyond me.

Oh, ouch, that really hurt.

i would, but it takes too long to illustrate what tractors are with crayons.
(May 23, 2022 at 2:27 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: i am sorry, i am really dumb to start with, and i made a herculean effort to become even dumber, but try as I might i can’t make myself come close to being as dumb as you or thump.

One of the longer "NO U!" replies you'll read, quoted above. Not even smart enough to practice economy of language.

Instead of answering my points you replied with "fuck off" and "go fuck yourself". I think that speaks volumes about both your intellect (or lack thereof) and your unjustified self-esteem.

Hopefully next time you'll respond to points made rather than flaunting your butthurt for all to see and laugh at ... but I'm not holding my breath.

(May 23, 2022 at 2:35 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(May 23, 2022 at 2:27 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: i am sorry, i am really dumb to start with, and i made a herculean effort to become even dumber, but try as I might i can’t make myself come close to being as dumb as you or thump.

One of the longer "NO U!" replies you'll read, quoted above. Not even smart enough to practice economy of language.

Instead of answering my points you replied with "fuck off" and "go fuck yourself". I think that speaks volumes about both your intellect (or lack thereof) and your unjustified self-esteem.

Hopefully next time you'll respond to points made rather than flaunting your butthurt for all to see and laugh at ... but I'm not holding my breath.

when you have a point, or even indication of a real thought, i will let you know.
(May 23, 2022 at 2:33 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(May 23, 2022 at 2:29 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Oh, ouch, that really hurt.

i would, but it takes too long to illustrate what tractors are with crayons.

Here's a picture you can copy.  You don't even need colors other than black, gray, and white.

[Image: le7jQdZ.jpg]

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

wrong one.    not pertinent to the discussion about how remote kill switch affect value of a tractor
(May 23, 2022 at 2:59 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: wrong one.    not pertinent to the discussion.

Says the tractor expert.

(May 23, 2022 at 3:04 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 23, 2022 at 2:59 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: wrong one.    not pertinent to the discussion.

Says the tractor expert.

you see, you don’t need to be any expert about tractors to tell, you only need to known anything at all about tractors,

or not having any specific knowledge about tractors, having very general knowledge of how remote enabled machinery works from engineering perspective would suffice.  

and you seem not to.have neither, but are seething with resentment towards people who have bare minimum of knowledge and aren’t quite so completely ignorant.
I feel like I'm missing something..but I'm entirely sure that no idea about tractors (however misinformed or expertly derived) can explain why a person would contend that invading a neighboring sovereign state was an issue of forced passivity. Such that some third party to conflict owned said conflict.

That shit..is bananapants, and doesn't even allow a person to claim agency for the great and masterful putin.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China & Russia Foxaèr 32 2490 November 29, 2023 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  China and Russia's presidents -both- absent from the G20 WinterHold 16 1385 October 1, 2023 at 8:09 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Russia's massive brain drain is ravaging the economy LinuxGal 0 399 September 3, 2023 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Nato, Sweden, Vilnius, Ukraine etc. Nishant Xavier 53 3516 August 7, 2023 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Proxy war in Ukraine? Angrboda 151 6251 November 8, 2022 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Micheal Cohen lied about Russia Tower deal. Brian37 6 873 November 29, 2018 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  BREAKING:Trump Promises Strike on Syria and Warns Russia Against Backing Assad WinterHold 20 4214 April 14, 2018 at 10:21 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  We may not be going into WW3 with Russia over Syria after all. Chad32 39 11760 July 16, 2017 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  U.S. War Plane Shoots Down A Syrian Jet: Russia Warns Of Consequences A Theist 40 14521 June 21, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Michael Flynn, national security adviser, resigns over Russia contacts c172 48 8746 February 18, 2017 at 11:40 am
Last Post: John V